Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:39 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked up when he heard the scrap of Tony's chair besides him. He didn't know what had prompted his mate to moved but he couldn't say that he was disappointed to have Tony's arm around him. Taking a calming breath he leaned into Tony calming as he breathed in the man's scent. A soft smile took over his face when Tony joked with him. "It is alright Tony I understand how stressful this is for you as well." Loki said softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:54 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Nodding at Loki’s words, Tony visibly relaxed. “I’ve lost so much….I don’t want to lose you too Lo….” He said gently. Leaning over and kissing his cheek, Tony smiled. “Why don’t we figure out something to do today, together. We’ve been spending too much time apart lately.” He knew Loki’s state would prevent them from doing a lot of things, but he didn’t care. Even if they ended up curled up in front of the tv together, he’d just be happy to be with Loki. They were mates, and even if that meant more to Loki than to Tony, there was still a connection there. They both needed to be with each other to be happy and relaxed. Perhaps they needed to work on that a little, but Tony certainly wasn’t going to suggest that right now.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:19 pm
MDaylus

"I do not wish to lose you either." Loki assured when Tony leaned over and kissed his cheek. He wanted to start apologizing right then and there, begging Tony not to leave him as he revealed his secrets. He held his tongue however when Tony began to speak once more. He liked the idea of spending time together for the day something that they had been sorely lacking lately. "I would like that but I have need to gather some things from my mother's library first if you do not mind. It should not take me more than an hour." Loki stated softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:10 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony grinned when Loki agreed to his idea. Blinking as Loki told him he had to do something first, Tony gave an exaggerated sigh and nodded. “I suppose I could wait an hour.” He said jokingly. “Finish your juice first babe….and take the berries with you….if you’re keeping this down, maybe you should keep eating them through the day.” He added. “I’ll go down to the lab and work on some blueprints or something. You can get me as soon as you’re done.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:54 am
MDaylus

Smiling when Tony gave an exaggerated sigh he nodded as well. He nodded again when Tony told him to finish his juice and take the fruit with him. He hoped he would be able to keep them down. "Would you put the rest that aren't in the bowl into the freezer. I think when I go back for more I would like them frozen." Loki responded. When Tony said that he would go down the the workshop and work on something leaving Loki to find him when he was done the god nodded. "I will see you soon." Loki promised finishing his juice and grabbing the bowl of fruit before leaving the room after giving Tony a quick kiss.

He made his way back to their bedroom to get the key to his mother's library. He spent just under an hour looking for what he thought might help him find something to shield his mind from Thanos. When he was done he left most of the books in his study carrying a few down to the lab with him for tony. When he arrived he stopped almost in the lab and nearly dropped the books. Natasha was standing near Tony obviously talking about something. Loki's mind drew conclusions quickly but he had thought he had more time. How much had she told him, could he still salvage it. Oh god what was tony going to say or do when he saw him. Panic see led through Loki causing his chest to tighten and his breath to come in short gasps.

His vision seemed to narrow in onto the pair before him as his thoughts spiraled out of control. Vaguely he heard something hit the floor before he was consumed by a sense of vertigo. Then there was a pain in his head before he blacked out.

Natasha had been keeping tabs on Loki and Tony's locations all day. When they had separated after breakfast she had gone down to the lab to speak with tony. She had done it under the pretense of some new knives she wanted for when they were called to the field. But she also wanted to show Loki when he showed back up that she could get to tony and tell him if he didnt. What she didn't expect was what happened. She was speaking with tony and hadn't noticed loki arrive until something crashin to the ground caught her attention. She looked to the door to see that Loki had dropped some books to the ground and was falling himself. He fell backwards catching the edge of a table outside the lab with his head. Cursing she bolted forward towards the god.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:26 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony did as Loki asked, putting the berries in the freezer and taking the time to cut up a little more fruit to put in the freezer as well. Making his way down to the lab, Tony began working on some updates to the quinjet, trying to come up with something new. Something only he could do. He was a little surprised when Natasha came down. For the most part the team was starting to just trust Tony to make things when they needed it, and even when they didn’t know they needed it. Still he turned his full attention to Natasha, talking to her about the knives she wanted, negotiating with her about what she wanted and what he felt she needed. He was so wrapped up in the conversation that he forgot to keep an eye out for Loki. Jumping at the crash, he looked over in time to see Loki start to fall. “LO!” he gasped, dashing toward Loki, knocking over his seat and several little projects in his haste. Kneeling beside the god, Tony carefully lifted Loki’s head, seeing a little blood, he cursed. “JARVIS. Get Bruce! Now!” he demanded, slowly cradling Loki in his arms and carrying him toward the infirmary. Laying him out on a bed, he began to put careful pressure on the wound as Bruce came in.

Bruce had been up in his room enjoying a quiet morning with Betty when JARVIS informed him that he was urgently needed in the infirmary. Without question, he headed downstairs, Betty trailing him. Pausing for a moment in the door as he took in the scene, he looked over everyone before giving a confused look to Natasha. “What happened?” he asked as he hurried over to the bed, almost having to fight off the hovering genius beside Loki.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:40 pm
MDaylus

Natasha was not surprised to see the bits of blood where Loki had hit his head. The god looked like he had hit hard not even trying to stop his fall. That concerned her, why wouldn't he try to stop his fall when he had the potential of hurting himself and the baby. She followed Tony to the infirmary watching him carry the limp Loki. As soon as Tony had lay the god down she moved to grab some cloth which she shoved at Tony to help press to the wound until bruce could look at it. She then began to hook up a vital monitor. "He came to the lab and fell backwards into a table. I don't think he tripped on anything." Natasha stated with a pointed look.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:34 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce nodded slightly at Natasha’s words. Without another word, he began working on Loki, checking his pulse, his temperature, and even opening his eyes. “It seems like he fainted…..” Bruce muttered. Pushing Tony out of the way, the doctor bent over Loki, checking his head carefully and trying to figure out how bad it was. Betty had stepped up by that point, helping Bruce and cleaning up the blood. “Was he in any new or unneeded stress?” he asked Tony. He knew Natasha had confronted Loki, but it was early in the day still….and Tony wasn’t acting like he knew, so there had to be something else.

Tony shook his head slightly. “Loki actually got some solid sleep this morning….and he ate a meal and kept it down….he was having a good morning….” Tony said slowly, pacing anxiously by the foot of the bed. “I didn’t sense any surge of strange magic….so it couldn’t have been Thanos….right?” he asked carefully.

Bruce nodded. “Betty…can you finish bandaging Loki? I’m going to get some iv bags for him. Natasha? I could use your help.” He said slowly, stepping aside for Betty before walking away with Natasha. “I don’t know what happened exactly.” He whispered “But I have to check on the child. I need to see if some complication caused this. But Tony obviously doesn’t know and it would probably take Thor and Steve to get him away from Loki right now…..” he said slowly, continuing to work on the iv bag.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:42 pm
MDaylus

Natasha nodded at bruce when the man said that it seemed like loki had fainted. She hadn't been able to check his pulse after he had hit the ground so she couldn't say what he had fainted from. With tony saying he hadn't sensed any magic she was pretty sure it was from panic because she didn't want to consider some complication with the child. She had put more stress on him this morning and she was sure it had made him painic seeing her with tony. When bruce called to her asking for her helping she maneuvered over. "He needs to be told Bruce, even if this wasn't caused by a complication the stress Loki's feeling could cause complications for the baby. The sooner Tony knows the less stress for Loki when he sees we were right." she stated.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:29 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce took a deep breath, shaking his head. “I warned Loki I would tell Tony if there was ever a medical need.” He said slowly. Glancing over his shoulder at the still pacing form of Tony, Bruce frowned. “This isn’t going to go well. Do you think we should bring Steve in?” he asked anxiously, fidgeting now. This was exactly the type of situation Bruce preferred to avoid. Tony was meant to be a calming factor for him, not someone that would risk setting him off.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:36 pm
MDaylus

Natasha nodded glad that Bruce wasn't arguing g with her on this fact. "I think we need everyone, to provide comfort to both sides. Thor will be there for Loki Steve will be there for both. Clint well he knows how to handled high pressure situations." Natasha stated. She had no doubt there would be a bit of raised voices at first until everyone calmed. "If you have to leave after you get loki settled then we'll handle it." she continued seeing the man's anxiousness.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:03 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce nodded slightly. “Alright….go get them, quickly and quietly. I’ll do what I can for Loki right now. Should probably fill in Steve and Clint….and warn Thor to be calm and quiet. This won’t be pretty, but we need this to be a peaceful as possible.” He said, picking up the IV bag and heading back to Loki. He reassured Tony that everything seemed to be alright and all he was doing was getting some water and vitamins in Loki with the IV. Betty hand cleaned Loki up and bandaged his head, so Bruce tried to get Tony calmed down as he waited for the others. He managed to get the genius into a chair beside the bed, Tony anxiously holding Loki’s hand and babbling away about what could have possibly gone wrong.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:09 pm
MDaylus

Nodding Natasha slipped from the room quickly and quietly. She was quick to retrieve everyone explaining what she needed to. She was surprised to find out that Frigga had recently told Thor about Loki's pregnancy with the instructions to watch out for him. That meant everyone knew but tony, this was not going to go well at all. She returned a few minutes later with the three men trailing her. Catching Bruce's eye she nodded her readiness.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:58 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce took a breath as the others returned. “Tony…Tony, we need to talk to you.” He said slowly. The Genius quieted and looked to Bruce before taking note of everyone else in the room. Instantly he frowned, tensing. “You aren’t going to take him away.” He growled out, mind jumping to conclusions. They were all here because Thanos had been in Loki’s head and they were assuming he was dangerous now.

“No. No we aren’t taking Loki….But there is something about Loki we need to discuss….something that we feel is dangerous to keep secret any longer.” Steve said soothingly from his position near the foot of the bed. “Tony…..there isn’t really a gentle way of breaking this….but Loki is pregnant.” Bruce murmured.

Tony blinked then, looking between the two men. Snorting after a moment, he shook his head. “I appreciate trying to be funny, but that isn’t a funny joke and this isn’t the time.” He snapped, turning back to Loki.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:29 pm
MDaylus

Natasha and the others watched as Bruce got Tony's attention. She wasn't surprised how long it took with how worried the man was about Loki. She also noted that Tony took note of everyone and he was quickly jumping to conclusions. She frowned when the man thought that they would take Loki from him. "What would we do such things?" Thor questioned curiously. Everyone watched as Bruce delivered the news to Tony and they had not expected the type of disbelief they got. "We jest not my friend, my mother confirmed it whilst you were in Asgard with Loki." Thor spoke when Tony voiced his disbelief.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games