Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:27 pm
lupinewarrior
*looks up at the house*its hard to take in so much has changed
she smiled "well if it makes you feel any better i havent changed...much" she laughed, then the wolves came running down, then came and sat down on each side of her  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:27 pm
The-Dark-Rider
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
she smiled "i see you havent changed" then she stopped "oh sorry i guess you havent" she picked up the pitcher and put it away "well im still the same i guess, i dont have kids, but i do have a pack of wolves" she smiled "remember the pup and cub, yea they grew up"
can i have coffee too
"sure ill bring you guys some" she said walking back inside, she returned with cups of coffee "here you guys" she said handing each on a cup
thank you

sience when did you become a good guy
who said i became a good guy?  

neon blue penguin

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:29 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
she smiled "well if it makes you feel any better i havent changed...much" she laughed, then the wolves came running down, then came and sat down on each side of her
*neels down to the wolves talking to them in there own language while kenji is in human form so as not to scare the little girl*  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:29 pm
*sips his coffee* yeah....alot has changed  

Dante Borges

Ryuujin Kenshin

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:30 pm
((sry for my absence ))

Recap:**Genta got the Elemental Orb from the Earth Temple- suppose to control all half breeds, but those who wields it decays
**Elemental Temple- recalls ones past, if infused with the Elemental Orb wielder get the power of control**
**Genta is heading there now**
**Was hunted by 20 monsters, knocked out one, fried one 18 left**
**He was by the river side resting**

**As the 18 monsters missed him, he quickly rested and got back up and continue his journey south toward the Elemental Temple** ** And at long last he reached it** **Genta begins his studies between the Elemental Temple and Orb** "Hmm, *takes out notes and begins to draw analysis**  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:30 pm
" i would bet that if you asked you could spar with Kjiidul :3 he has greatly inproved, there was this one guy that went after our child, he still suffer more than anyone can ever think"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:32 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
*neels down to the wolves talking to them in there own language while kenji is in human form so as not to scare the little girl*
she smiled "oh there is more, well my cub and your pup had babies" she said smiling, she whistled and 4 pups came running down the steps, jumping up happily  
Wacram Glaziuz
" i would bet that if you asked you could spar with Kjiidul :3 he has greatly inproved, there was this one guy that went after our child, he still suffer more than anyone can ever think*

oh sounds like i whant to stay on his good side  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

neon blue penguin

BYE GUYS SEE YOU TOMOROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:33 pm
neon blue penguin
night  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:33 pm
neon blue penguin
[see you :3 *hugs him before he goes*]  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:34 pm
*Looks up at the altar,* "so if you stand here on a full moon the light will pierce the altar and the light will transfer to the mind and recalls ones past" he says *sit next to the altars and begins to examine it**
Elemental Temple  

Ryuujin Kenshin

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:35 pm
*looks at the child*hi there  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:36 pm
she sat down on the steps and laughed as the pups jumped on her "okay, okay, you can play" they jumped up and ran around kenji and ragnos  

Aprilbaby1

Ryuujin Kenshin

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:39 pm
**Hears a noise and jumps away from the temple and hide in the trees****the 18 monster shows up searching for the orb that Genta carries* "Dam, luckily i got this orb earlier either wise these guys will be controlling half breeds, (half dragon, half elf etc). wouldnt let them have it if the stab me first. *Finds a way to fight them one by one since he is still not fully recovered* "Still cant use that move either wise i wont be able to protect this orb.* "What a tight pitch spot im in"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games