Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:44 pm
gaia name: kiba_wolfs_rain2000

RP name: Sai Wolf

position rank: assain

age(not my real age): 21

bio: left to die by the merry go pirates and had hated them for years but hates there enimes as much or more he likes to work alone he uses a small motor boat to get around it is faster then most boats and he messes with both sides but kills the merry go pirates enimes and never harms the merry go pirates

side: unknown

weapons/powers: he can change into a wolf he has a sniper a very large sword and 2 katanas and an unfaithful pistol  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:03 pm
... RISE FROM THE DEAD.

I am back.

Anyways...

Sai: ... huh? You already submitted your account, no? =o

Irishdawg: ... Echo.. echo.. echo...

-----

Recovering, the silver haired man gets up, and sees a familiar feline female. "... Oh.. .Tomoe... morning.. hope i didn't wake you up" he says, brushing the hand against his back from the pain of having falled there.  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:55 am
(Hello..? *echo*.... Hellooooo? *echoooo*.... bleh. I WILL NOT LET THE LINUS FOREST DIE!)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:24 pm
*whistles*....... wow... long time to .. rp XD  

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:35 pm
Ok... i believe this is the official RISE FROM THE DEAD reply.

Hey guys, how's it going? Sorry to leave you all hanging, we encountered problems and working schedules (Cough*Brawl is related too* cough)

Weird... the site changed for an iffy lot.

Hay all.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:25 pm
((OMG I remember this rp...I miss it D: ))

ShinyToy

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:51 pm
biggrin ok... .so.. .who's with me to push this back into motion?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:03 pm
Searching around for his weapons, until the smell betrays his senses and feels attracted to it, he realizes that smell is none other than of the Neko-Jin Tomoe.

"Ahh... good.. .erg... mornin... Tomoe... my my .. it seems i've fallen on the ground...... ...i swear... one of these days, i'll actually break a bone inside me-!... ouch.. " he complained, getting up, rubbing his sore back.  

AxelNekko

Angel_of_Silence69

Inquisitive Bookworm

9,350 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:12 pm
(((OH! Me! me! I want to help lol. Nah, but seriously, lets get this party started.))

Claire sighed as she looked out from her balcony at Valdamt Castle. She a little bored out of her mind, and finally decided to wander the forest a bit. Jumping from her balcony, she used her powers to morph a pair of black angel wings. Gliding cautiously down, she landed gracefully somewhere in the forest. “If I get lost, I can always fly into the sky and look for the castle,” she said as she made the wings vanish into her back and began to wander the moon lit forest.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:20 pm
((lol sure why not?))

Elly was walking around randomly, her brother had recently passed away...It didn't bug her, she was older now and knew how to handle it, she was sitting down on a little stump looking out into the distance of nothing she smiled slightly "What a beautiful day.."

ShinyToy

Angel_of_Silence69

Inquisitive Bookworm

9,350 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:26 pm
((Wait, is it day time, or night time???))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:27 pm
Quote:
((OH! Me! me! I want to help lol. Nah, but seriously, lets get this party started.))

Claire sighed as she looked out from her balcony at Valdamt Castle. She a little bored out of her mind, and finally decided to wander the forest a bit. Jumping from her balcony, she used her powers to morph a pair of black angel wings. Gliding cautiously down, she landed gracefully somewhere in the forest. “If I get lost, I can always fly into the sky and look for the castle,” she said as she made the wings vanish into her back and began to wander the moon lit forest.
Very much welcome here, friend. =D

@ShinyToy: i recognize you from somewhere..... damnit.. i have bad memory =/

The sun made the damp grass smell sweet of fresh forest water, and the day seemed to clear away, as the young spirits were set aflutter throught the forest, fates of long and hardships in their souls, but sharing the same location that brings them peace.  

AxelNekko

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:28 pm
((I unno......day?))

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:28 pm
(Omg this is still going? Hell I'm in!)

Tomoe looks at Torme and sighs a bit worriedly. "You should really stop sleeping in the window......."  

La Petite Ange

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:29 pm
AxelNekko
Quote:
((OH! Me! me! I want to help lol. Nah, but seriously, lets get this party started.))

Very much welcome here, friend. =D

@ShinyToy: i recognize you from somewhere..... damnit.. i have bad memory =/

The sun made the damp grass smell sweet of fresh forest water, and the day seemed to clear away, as the young spirits were set aflutter throught the forest, fates of long and hardships in their souls, but sharing the same location that brings them peace.

((lol my old account was x-XLoveXnXWarX-x but it was hacked and used to hack others so they changed the name to iLacey...and maybe you saw me in barton town rp's? I haven't rp'd in here in such a long time deary))

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff