Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3049 3050 3051 3052 3053 3054 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:10 pm

My comments on your "idea" have been made, Cale.

In other news, Some of y'all need to get crackin' on finishing up your chapter so we can start chapter 3. and some of you really need to join.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:12 pm

Its a great Idea and you know it.
I'm just looking out for your welfare, Nelo.

And we should probably deleat the profiles of people we know arent comming back.

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:13 pm

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:15 pm

You know, I wanted a Mortal Kombat style fight tourney in the last major RP.
I didnt even plan on winning it. just thought it would be cool.

But it fell through when Legacy Imploded.

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:16 pm

Should I consider making one in congruence to the pilot race? Turn it into a paired matchup?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:20 pm

Nelowulf
Should I consider making one in congruence to the pilot race? Turn it into a paired matchup?

It would get more people interested.
We have no real Pilots in the RP aside from Ritt.
You throw a Fight Tourney you'll probably get at least two out of three Mandos, maybe Pash and Calligula as well. If Johnny posts as he says he's going to, offe a big enough prise and Kara Tos might join in.

Sol Walker
Crew

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:20 pm

Cale Darksun
Nelowulf

You throw a Fight Tourney you'll probably get at least two out of three Mandos, maybe Pash and Calligula as well. If Johnny posts as he says he's going to, offe a big enough prise and Kara Tos might join in.
Wouldn't join unless their was something big in it for me. Too busy conquering the galaxy and all that.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:21 pm

Don’t delete the Wookiee, and hopefully I’ll be able to finish my second character on Monday.

K-Blade

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:22 pm

Why would Karah join something Nakara is hosting?

Although, he probably wouldn't mind having a private holonet feed to watch, as a scouting agent...
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:22 pm

Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Nelowulf

Wouldn't join unless their was something big in it for me. Too busy conquering the galaxy and all that.

You havent conqured jack, a**.
And thats why I said "offer a big enough prize".

Sol Walker
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:24 pm

Nelowulf

Although, he probably wouldn't mind having a private holonet feed to watch, as a scouting agent...

Would he even know?
It doesnt strike me as in Nakara's style to do anything upfront and in "person".
I figured Nakara would use a dummy group as the backers for the Race/tourney.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:25 pm

Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Nelowulf

Still a would be conquerer taking time out of his schedule to fight in a tournament? Doesn't make much sense.

Johnny Malone
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:26 pm

Cale Darksun
Nelowulf

Would he even know?
It doesnt strike me as in Nakara's style to do anything upfront and in "person".

That's what the hutts are for. But he's not gonna let Karah kill off his chances to get the best pilot he can find.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:51 pm

Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Nelowulf

Still a would be conquerer taking time out of his schedule to fight in a tournament? Doesn't make much sense.

............You're talking about sense in a Galaxy where magic is powered by microscopic organisms, FTL travel is practical and reliable, and hairy aliens can walk around naked without exposed genitals.
And for that matter, when has Mortal Kombat ever made sense?

Sol Walker
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:52 pm

Nelowulf
Cale Darksun
Nelowulf

Would he even know?

That's what the hutts are for. But he's not gonna let Karah kill off his chances to get the best pilot he can find.

So heres a question.
If you did put a combat tourney in this, how would you fit it in with the Race, which is going to be the main draw.
You said Paired Matchup. elaborate on that.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3049 3050 3051 3052 3053 3054 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games