Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3054 3055 3056 3057 3058 3059 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eddily

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 8:42 pm

Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas
Folks around?

Nope. sad

This is suprising me less and less

Yeah, hopefully thing's will pick up after term. And when Sura gets here. biggrin
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 8:45 pm

Eddily
Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas
Folks around?

Nope. sad

Yeah, hopefully thing's will pick up after term. And when Sura gets here. biggrin

Yush. I may or not play SL. I have it on my PC now, but I tested it out, and WoW ran better than SL

Af Mas

Eddily

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 8:48 pm

Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas
Folks around?

Nope. sad

Yush. I may or not play SL. I have it on my PC now, but I tested it out, and WoW ran better than SL

Dang. What gets me is that to download it, the file isn't really big. Unless there's more after that. I was thinking about it too, but only after having a card and term is done.
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 8:51 pm

Eddily
Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas
Folks around?

Nope. sad

Dang. What gets me is that to download it, the file isn't really big. Unless there's more after that. I was thinking about it too, but only after having a card and term is done.

That's just the installer I guess. WoW doesn't lag as much as SL does. Could be just all the crap on my lappy though. I can see partially why Doomie might not chat so much when she's on SL, because it takes forever for the window to open back up. But, I kind of only DLed SL to talk with Doom and them more. May not be worth it

Af Mas

Eddily

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 8:54 pm

Af Mas
That's just the installer I guess. WoW doesn't lag as much as SL does. Could be just all the crap on my lappy though. I can see partially why Doomie might not chat so much when she's on SL, because it takes forever for the window to open back up. But, I kind of only DLed SL to talk with Doom and them more. May not be worth it

Yeah, if only to be near doom, ome, llox, and whoever else, that's a reason to get it.
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 9:00 pm

Eddily
Af Mas

Yeah, if only to be near doom, ome, llox, and whoever else, that's a reason to get it.

Ome is more attentive than Doom is >> I love Doom, she's awesome, I just don't understand why all her time has to be devoted to it. The art, I understand moreso. If I were in her position, I'd block my time, but that's just what I do

Af Mas

Eddily

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 9:02 pm

Af Mas
Ome is more attentive than Doom is >> I love Doom, she's awesome, I just don't understand why all her time has to be devoted to it. The art, I understand moreso. If I were in her position, I'd block my time, but that's just what I do

Devoted to games and such you mean?
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 9:09 pm

Eddily
Af Mas

Yeah. I just can't focus that long. Three hours is my limit and then I have to stop. Thursday when I was playing KH2, I played for 3+ hours, and I felt god awful, dizzy and tired and stuff.

Af Mas

Eddily

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 9:12 pm

Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas

Yeah. I just can't focus that long. Three hours is my limit and then I have to stop. Thursday when I was playing KH2, I played for 3+ hours, and I felt god awful, dizzy and tired and stuff.

Well, not everyone is the same way. I'm more like Doom, I can play something for hours on end as long as I'm not bored. Hell, I'm on here like all night.
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 9:13 pm

Eddily
Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas

Well, not everyone is the same way. I'm more like Doom, I can play something for hours on end as long as I'm not bored. Hell, I'm on here like all night.

I get bored with games easily. Even if it's a game I like, I get bored. Not so much if people are watching me. Then I can play nonstop. I lurve audiences

Af Mas

Eddily

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 9:15 pm

Af Mas
I get bored with games easily. Even if it's a game I like, I get bored. Not so much if people are watching me. Then I can play nonstop. I lurve audiences

I don't like people watching me mostly, here or tv. What if you're playing with people?
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 9:20 pm

Eddily
Af Mas

I don't like people watching me mostly, here or tv. What if you're playing with people?

Like multiplayer games? Or playing an MMO?

Console multiplayer games, I'm more often than not better than who I'm playing against, and I sadly lose interest. When I'm playing a challenge, I get interested. Like at No Brand Con, there was someone there with the new version of Guilty Gear XX, and had it set up to play. I played him non-stop for an hour because he kept beating me, but barely. I never won a full match with him, but kept him on his toes.

MMO's on the other hand...I like to solo in WoW. I'm not sure how to interact properly in games like that. There's already so much to remember without doing a party thing

Af Mas

Eddily

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 9:23 pm

Af Mas

Console multiplayer games, I'm more often than not better than who I'm playing against, and I sadly lose interest. When I'm playing a challenge, I get interested. Like at No Brand Con, there was someone there with the new version of Guilty Gear XX, and had it set up to play. I played him non-stop for an hour because he kept beating me, but barely. I never won a full match with him, but kept him on his toes.

MMO's on the other hand...I like to solo in WoW. I'm not sure how to interact properly in games like that. There's already so much to remember without doing a party thing

Mmm. I'm the same way on both basically. On console, one of us will be better, but fighting games could go either way sorta. MMO I haven't played in more than a year I think, and I mainly solo'd.
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 9:27 pm

Eddily
Af Mas

Mmm. I'm the same way on both basically. On console, one of us will be better, but fighting games could go either way sorta. MMO I haven't played in more than a year I think, and I mainly solo'd.

I think when I get around to getting Neverwinter Nights, I'm gonna try my damndest to get Doomie to play that, because if you know anything about it, it'd be right up her alley. Ome'd like it too, and I know Llox and Dar play/played it

Af Mas

Eddily

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 9:29 pm

Af Mas
I think when I get around to getting Neverwinter Nights, I'm gonna try my damndest to get Doomie to play that, because if you know anything about it, it'd be right up her alley. Ome'd like it too, and I know Llox and Dar play/played it

That game, no I don't. Is it pay to play for one?
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3054 3055 3056 3057 3058 3059 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games