Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3055 3056 3057 3058 3059 3060 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:21 am

Morna Starwind
Vincent R. Starwind

Close to my size you are, even more beautiful I can see, loving my soul I can never deny...you are always perfect my Morna *smiles and rumbles lovingly to her*

*rumbles back and rubs her head up against the side of his* you were always a charmer, silly dragon sweatdrop
*rubs along her cheek and purrs softly into her earslit, giving her cute mane a groom too* Charming my dearest is only part of myself to you, the truth and love are the others heart
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:26 am

Vincent R. Starwind

*rubs along her cheek and purrs softly into her earslit, giving her cute mane a groom too* Charming my dearest is only part of myself to you, the truth and love are the others heart

*smiles and licks over his snout* I love you hun

Morna Starwind

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:27 am

Morna Starwind
Vincent R. Starwind

I love you too cutie *winks and licks her snout in return, then pounces into her, rolling her and him over in a draggie cuddle!*
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:29 am

Vincent R. Starwind
Morna Starwind
Vincent R. Starwind

I love you too cutie *winks and licks her snout in return, then pounces into her, rolling her and him over in a draggie cuddle!*

*roars and attempts to pin him down playfully*

Morna Starwind

Scarlet_Stained_Paws

1,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:29 am

r you two the only two in here?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:31 am

Morna Starwind
Vincent R. Starwind
Morna Starwind
Vincent R. Starwind

*roars and attempts to pin him down playfully*
*roars in a dominating fashin and pins her down gently but firmly* Now, how about we go to some little hillside and watch a sunset together?

(Yes Celtic_Empirer_Cain I think so, with the OOC'ness)

Vinnie Outlaw

Morna Starwind

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:32 am

Celtic_Empirer_Cain
*leans down and looks at the little guy* nope.... you're here too so that makes three, ne? *grins widely*
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:33 am

Morna Starwind
Celtic_Empirer_Cain
*leans down and looks at the little guy* nope.... you're here too so that makes three, ne? *grins widely*
xd

Vinnie Outlaw

Scarlet_Stained_Paws

1,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:34 am

Morna Starwind
Celtic_Empirer_Cain

........ neutral ...... ok thnen i shall leave you alone
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:34 am

Vincent R. Starwind

*roars in a dominating fashin and pins her down gently but firmly* Now, how about we go to some little hillside and watch a sunset together?

*grins and nods* sure my love... race ya! *dissapears from under him in a poof of snow*

Morna Starwind

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:35 am

Celtic_Empirer_Cain
Morna Starwind
Celtic_Empirer_Cain

........ neutral ...... ok thnen i shall leave you alone
Dude it wasn't anything personal, just a lil' joke from two draggie's in love...Dammit hun you know my flame is gonna burn your butt! *ignites his wings and flashes after her in a BOOM effect noise and flight*
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:05 am

i cant seem to stay awake today -_- ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZ

drifter_xwolf1188

Tsume-Takii

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:20 pm

Hey hey who's here now.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:22 pm

me *raises hand half asleep * and no you didnt just wake me up

drifter_xwolf1188

Franko Un-american

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:23 pm

Tsume-Takii
Hey hey who's here now.
*Raises hand* 3nodding
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3055 3056 3057 3058 3059 3060 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games