Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:59 pm
Johnny Malone
Ral Roke
Johnny Malone
Like I said the minute Iust becomes good (sort of) I will give you the go ahead to kill him off. (After the mandatory redemption, of course)
You really are an a*****e to Iust.
Yeah I am , I like the tragic hero, always have, always will.
Your definitely going Greek style for Iust.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:03 pm
Ral Roke
Johnny Malone
Ral Roke
Johnny Malone
Like I said the minute Iust becomes good (sort of) I will give you the go ahead to kill him off. (After the mandatory redemption, of course)
You really are an a*****e to Iust.
Yeah I am , I like the tragic hero, always have, always will.
Your definitely going Greek style for Iust.

Yeah I draw from a variety of sources. Also George RR Martin's work has influenced the route I want to take Iust in as well. He taught me never to be afraid of killing a character no matter how much you like them. I think that if the conditions are right and Iust is killed it could be both tragic and heroic.

Edit: Also all of my characters are influenced by the Latin language and culture (I have bastardized many Latin words for names that fit some of my characters)  

Johnny Malone
Crew

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:05 pm
I've read less tragic stuff in my Classical Myth books. I don't get a basis from Martin with Iust though, but I definitely know what your talking about.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:07 pm
Ral Roke
I've read less tragic stuff in my Classical Myth books. I don't get a basis from Martin with Iust though, but I definitely know what your talking about.

Martin is not so much a basis for his character but it has led me to make some decisions on how I want his story to play out. (Such as not worrying about if he dies. The Red Wedding changed my perspective on this.)  

Johnny Malone
Crew

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:10 pm
This is one of the reasons I want to play Koth so badly. I can't have everything be dark and tragic. I need the lucky sarcastic SOB as a good contrast to Iust.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:16 pm
Johnny Malone
This is one of the reasons I want to play Koth so badly. I can't have everything be dark and tragic. I need the lucky sarcastic SOB as a good contrast to Iust.
Well I'm finishing up right now. I was thinking clearly before I went and watched a few shows. Wait till you see how long it's turning out. Then you get to have your intro to that point and maybe longer if we figure out how we'll end this. I'd like to get back in this, but his tendencies would make him too lethal for what I want to pull off.  

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:17 pm
Ral Roke
Johnny Malone
Well I'm finishing up right now. I was thinking clearly before I went and watched a few shows. Wait till you see how long it's turning out. Then you get to have your intro to that point and maybe longer if we figure out how we'll end this. I'd like to get back in this, but his tendencies would make him too lethal for what I want to pull off.

Yeah we can add Beck in later. This will just be the two of us.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:21 pm
Just, the, two of us...  

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:24 pm
...we can make it if we try.

((Wow that was such a bad musical refrence))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:28 pm
Who cares? It's not like anyone can actually hear us sing.  

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:31 pm
Ral Roke

God, the mental image of the two of us trying to sing this song is making me laugh. I can sing if I try but my voice is not high enough for this song. I'm not sure about you though. Still it's pretty funny xd  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:39 pm
Johnny Malone
Ral Roke

God, the mental image of the two of us trying to sing this song is making me laugh. I can sing if I try but my voice is not high enough for this song. I'm not sure about you though. Still it's pretty funny xd

Good times indeed. And the long awaited introduction is complete. I'm sending it to you right now. Let me know what you think and I'll post it.  

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:09 am
*laughs*

Brilliant, gentlemen! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:00 am
Salut, mes amis! Etes-vous biens?  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:00 am
Legacy seems to move slower than DR at times....

I'm still filled with anticipation at fighting the GLF. With two Masters on their side (one IK, one Jedi), the fight at Abregao Rae should be most interesting. Come to think of it, between Archeras and Graus, the two masters should be able to be the sole cause of the success of the evacuation. I may just have to bring Ferno out of orbit to explain why the sith succeeded..  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games