Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:51 pm
Chaos used only four ingredients to make the batter - eggs, flour, milk, and sugar. Not to mention the butter he used as a non-stick spread. So if Sub wasn't lying fooling around and the pancakes DID have an exotic flavor, it was either because the bowl he mixed the batter in was dirty, the pan he cooked the pancakes in were dirty, or one of the ingredients were off. And by off, I mean... y'know.

Chaos gives Sub this look. His deep blue eyes reflect a BUDDING RAGE OGOD HE SRS.

"Okay, I have to ask this now," he says, although it almost sounds like a growl. "Does powdered pokemon ~/~ have a scent?

I had to ask if Sub would put something like that in a box labeled 'flour', but I didn't. The implications in this room were so thick that you could cut them with a SWORD-SHAPED CHAINSAW.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:53 pm
Hawk sighed. "Now that I think about it, a lot of things that would be fun aren't fun." He stood there, looking at his feet for a few seconds. "But that doesn't mean I've got to be down about it! hahaaaaaa!" Hawk cheered, pumping his fist in the air before lively rushing out of the kitchen  

Otternavy

Rishiki

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:54 pm
Even though Terashii and Chaos said it was guano free, Robyn couldn't bring herself to pick up the plate and finish it. All of her appetite had fled. "Really, Sub. You don't need to show me what Halloween is about." Her tone was pleading- she still remembered the scary contest.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:13 pm
Dan was this close to regurgitating the hotcake at this point. A glare was cast at Hawk when he said Halloween wasn't a big deal. He knew what was about to happen and Hawk was only making it worse. Then the boy ups and leaves, leaving Sub's "fun" for the rest. Electra finally managed to grab the Solosis and was it squishy. "Pichu Pi!" she squealed, holding the baby out for her trainer. Dan would have to teach Electra how to read the atmosphere of the room later.  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:08 pm
I finally snapped into action. All this tension was getting to me, so I stuck my pinky into the box of flour before putting it in my mouth.

I paused for a moment, then let my hands fall back to my sides. "Tastes normal enough."

"Well, problem ~/~ solved, then," Chaos half-yells before returning to his cooking. Hopes the next person to get a pancake likes theirs black on one side.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:26 am
Even though Chaos confirmed the flour wasn't Zubat droppings, Dan still felt sick to his stomach. He had to leave before falling victim to Sub's Halloween cheer and before losing his breakfast. "Come on Electra. Let the baby go, we have to leave" Dan says as he makes a break for the exit. Electra sighed and leaves with her trainer.  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:39 pm
Youko Kenshi
Even though Chaos confirmed the flour wasn't Zubat droppings, Dan still felt sick to his stomach. He had to leave before falling victim to Sub's Halloween cheer and before losing his breakfast. "Come on Electra. Let the baby go, we have to leave" Dan says as he makes a break for the exit. Electra sighed and leaves with her trainer.
"Oh come back here you old spoil sport." Sub said as he ran up from behind Dan and grabbed him by the back of the shirt. "I was just funnin' with ya. I promise not to pull any hijinks, besides, I have other ideas on what we could do, not pertaining to Halloween. Comprendre?" He said to the trainer, the last word being foreign.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:13 pm
"Uhhh...yes?" Dan answered even though he didn't understand. It sounded like a question though so... Electra grinned and went back to playing with the baby. "Ok then. What are we going to do?"  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:22 pm
"Well, we've been so wrapped up in helping the various regions of the world, lately, have we not? I think it's time we did something for ourselves, what do you think?" He said to Dan, not really asking him a real question, since he would speak before he could answer. "What if I said I just so happened to come into possession of a slew of tickets for the Royal Unova?" He grinned.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:43 pm
I legitimately did not want to know what Sub meant by 'just so happened to come across', but anything to change the subject of conversation...

"That sounds like fun," I said aloud. "What date does it say on the tickets?"

Chaos shook his head. "You kids have fun. Uncle Chaos has ~/~ to do, like pawning off that pile of scrap metal," he said, pointing to the remains of the old stove.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Otternavy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:50 pm
...clunk! ...stomp stomp stomp stomp. creak... doorclose. stomp stomp stomp stompastompastompa-

"DID YOU SAY ROYAL UNOVA?" Hawk practically squealed, appearing in the doorway. He began squeeling incoherently. "I remember my parents going once! They said they met there and it was romantic and stuff! I remember that my mom was totally pissed at my dad, and then they went on the cruise, and then the next morning we had waffles! Well, my mom only makes waffles when she's really happy and..blahblahblahblahblah! Blah!! eeeee!" Hawk's ramblings and squeelings continued, expressing his excitement. "So uh... what about the Royal Unova?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:06 pm
Dan didn't know what to say. Mainly because he had no idea what everyone talking about but he caught the word cruise in Hawk's rambling. "A cruise ship? Like the SS Anne or the SS Aqua? Never been on one but they always sounded like fun" he says while looking at Hawk come down from his high. "What the hell? I'm in. When do we leave?"  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:09 pm
"We can leave right away actually, no real date for the tickets. You see, trainers normally win them in Pokemon battle tournaments and stuff, while the Unova champion has unlimited access to the ship, of course the rich can just buy their way in but most of the people are powerful trainers, as that's what the ship is mostly for, experienced trainers." Sub explained. "But if we are all interested we can head on over there now."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:12 pm
Seeing Hawk gush at the mention of the Royal Unova made me blush a bit. Should I be geeking out as much as he is, since we're from the same city?

...no. My parents only ever go on the Royal Unova on business trips, nothing romantic about it. And it's not like I've been around them or the city for the past nine years or anything...

Still, seeing Hawk geek out made me just a little bit more excited about the prospect of going, regardless of the origins of the tickets.

I caught myself glancing over to Robyn... I wonder...

Hearing Sub snapped me out of it. "What? Right now? That's kinda sudden notice... eh, why not? I'm down."

"Wanna come with us, Robyn?"
I asked her before my mouth could freeze up on me or whatever.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games