Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Podunk_the_Mighty

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:27 pm

Aonice_Mitsoku

The small human woman gave a very large blush.. She shook it off and laughed.. "Tea would be great, muse! And Podunk.. " she said, admiring how uniqe his name was, yet funny at the same time.. "Im Aonice.. Its a pleasure to meet you.." she said, sticking out her small, pale hand for a shake..
He took her hand and helped her to her feet, pulling her close to him as he did. "Aonice... What a lovely name..." Her said, shaking her hand firmly yet warmly. "And what a lovely lady! Your kind are very rare around these parts, madam."
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:29 pm

"The yumminess has been brought upon my tray!" Muse entered the room cheerfully, as she always did when her Chai was involved.

She glanced at the too and a wry smile crept up on her snow white furry face at the sight of the two.

"Cozy aren't we?"

Angelic Muse

Aonice_Mitsoku

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:30 pm

Podunk_the_Mighty
Aonice_Mitsoku

The small human woman gave a very large blush.. She shook it off and laughed.. "Tea would be great, muse! And Podunk.. " she said, admiring how uniqe his name was, yet funny at the same time.. "Im Aonice.. Its a pleasure to meet you.." she said, sticking out her small, pale hand for a shake..
He took her hand and helped her to her feet, pulling her close to him as he did. "Aonice... What a lovely name..." Her said, shaking her hand firmly yet warmly. "And what a lovely lady! Your kind are very rare around these parts, madam."

Aonice blushed more and pushed away from him with a subtle exhale.. "Your so kind.. But Can't we make simple conversation?"

Aonice laughed at Muse's remark.. "well he is quite warm"
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:33 pm

Muse's eyebrow rose as she held back a laugh.

She sat down on her favorite blue pouf, sipping her Chai tea, inviting them to do the same.

Angelic Muse

Aonice_Mitsoku

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:38 pm

Angelic Muse

She sat down on her favorite blue pouf, sipping her Chai tea, inviting them to do the same.

Aonice quickly made her way next to Muse, and took the tea into her small hands, then whispered int her ear.. "Im really shy around guys! what do i do?"
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:39 pm

Aonice_Mitsoku

Aonice blushed more and pushed away from him with a subtle exhale.. "Your so kind.. But Can't we make simple conversation?"
"Thank you." He said, grinning and blushing a bit under his fur. "Simple conversation is always nice." Podunk replied warmly. Podunk made a move, as if to sit on thin air, and a cloud appeared underneath him. "Would you like a seat? It is quite comfortable." He slid down to the right to allow the small human a place to sit.
He turned to Muse momentarily. "Ah, None for me, thanks. I never did have a taste for tea."

Podunk_the_Mighty

Aonice_Mitsoku

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:41 pm

Podunk_the_Mighty
Aonice_Mitsoku

"Thank you." He said, grinning and blushing a bit under his fur. "Simple conversation is always nice." Podunk replied warmly. Podunk made a move, as if to sit on thin air, and a cloud appeared underneath him. "Would you like a seat? It is quite comfortable." He slid down to the right to allow the small human a place to sit.
He turned to Muse momentarily. "Ah, None for me, thanks. I never did have a taste for tea."

Aonice gave a small shake of her head.. "No thanks, i like the couch, its comfy and warm here"
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:42 pm

Aonice_Mitsoku
Angelic Muse

Aonice quickly made her way next to Muse, and took the tea into her small hands, then whispered int her ear.. "Im really shy around guys! what do i do?"

Muse couldn't surpress a giggle. She whispered back, "Sweetie, don't worry. There's nothing to be shy about. Just be yourself, especially around Podunk. He seems quite taken with you."

She eyed him a bit. "What are you staring at Podunk? And you should drink it, it's good for you. Besides, I added my secret ingredient."

Angelic Muse

Podunk_the_Mighty

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:44 pm

Aonice_Mitsoku

Aonice gave a small shake of her head.. "No thanks, i like the couch, its comfy and warm here"
"Oh... well allright, then." He said politely, still smiling and trying to hide his dissapointment. He levetated over toward the couch. "So, what would you like to talk about?"
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:46 pm

Aonice blushed again when she heard Muses Giggle.. Then nodded and sat behind her, starring at podunk.. She brought the glass to her mouth and was about to take a sip up untill Muse mentionned her Secret ingrediant.. "Gah, what would this ingrediant be, Muse?" she asked, keeping her cup at level with her small, chobits like nose..

Aonice_Mitsoku

Podunk_the_Mighty

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:48 pm

Angelic Muse

Muse couldn't surpress a giggle. She whispered back, "Sweetie, don't worry. There's nothing to be shy about. Just be yourself, especially around Podunk. He seems quite taken with you."

She eyed him a bit. "What are you staring at Podunk? And you should drink it, it's good for you. Besides, I added my secret ingredient."

"Well, I do love secrets and ingredients, but I simply must decline." He said politely, then reconsidered. "Allright, If you insist." He took the tea and sipped it deeply. "Hmm... Not bad, Muse. It does have a certain flavour that I can't quite place..."
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:49 pm

Aonice_Mitsoku
Aonice blushed again when she heard Muses Giggle.. Then nodded and sat behind her, starring at podunk.. She brought the glass to her mouth and was about to take a sip up untill Muse mentionned her Secret ingrediant.. "Gah, what would this ingrediant be, Muse?" she asked, keeping her cup at level with her small, chobits like nose..

Muse raised her eyebrows and looked bemused. "If I told you, it wouldn't be a secret now would it sweetie."

She whispered to her out of the corner of her mouth. "He's not going to bite, talk to him."

Angelic Muse

Aonice_Mitsoku

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:52 pm

Aonice took another sip.. "So.. " she starred back at Muse for a second, then looked over at Podunk once more, her long jet black hair swishing about.. "What uhh.. do you do, Podunk?"
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:58 pm

((GOTTA GO ALL< COMP IS F"KED UP> SORRY AONICE> PM ME OR IM ME ON MSNM LATER! :HEART:

Podunk_the_Mighty

Aonice_Mitsoku

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:01 pm

Podunk_the_Mighty
((GOTTA GO ALL< COMP IS F"KED UP> SORRY AONICE> PM ME OR IM ME ON MSNM LATER! :HEART:

((O.o.... awwww )) Aonice continued to nuzzle into Muse..
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games