Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
GENERAL CHAT || Speak here. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 5:06 am

Magnus Ignatius
WellzY
I know roughly why water is it''s densist at 4 degrees celcius, but I can''t be arsed going into details. Funilly enough, my arse is actually quite saw.

Hullo Faerie.
The correct word is sore. Saw has two meaning. The first being a tool used to cut molecules. The second being the past tense of see.

And there's also it's use in see-saw, which is funny because that's why my arse is sore.

I'm sore thanks Ethy, and youself?
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 5:08 am

Magnus Ignatius
ethuil
hola wellz. smile how are you?

mag: hehehe. all the boys call me little one...it's not fair them being 6'2 and up with me only at 5'2
Hence why I called you little one. If it causes you any distress to be refered to by that name, by someone you barely know, then I shall refain from using it. On another note, I am 6'2.

hahah no. i was simply saying. i dont mind it actually. better then wenchy... xp

ethuil

iamNOTanidiot

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 5:08 am

WellzY
Magnus Ignatius
WellzY
I know roughly why water is it''s densist at 4 degrees celcius, but I can''t be arsed going into details. Funilly enough, my arse is actually quite saw.

Hullo Faerie.
The correct word is sore. Saw has two meaning. The first being a tool used to cut molecules. The second being the past tense of see.

And there's also it's use in see-saw, which is funny because that's why my arse is sore.
The use of the word in see-saw is secondary and would not be located under the saw in a dictionary. It would be found under see.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 5:09 am

WellzY
Magnus Ignatius
WellzY

Hullo Faerie.

I'm sore thanks Ethy, and youself?

i shouldn't laugh but i feel your pain. i have a massive bruise on my arse from tuesday...

I'm ok. tryign to figure out what to do to decrease my boredom. smile

ethuil

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 5:11 am

ethuil
i shouldn't laugh but i feel your pain. i have a massive bruise on my arse from tuesday...

I'm ok. tryign to figure out what to do to decrease my boredom. smile

Go nuts and random, that's what I tried last night. It sort of worked.

Magnus - it's a compund word, so I thought it deserved mention. But mostly, I mentioned it because of it's relavence to my pain.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 5:15 am

ethuil
Magnus Ignatius
ethuil
hola wellz. smile how are you?

mag: hehehe. all the boys call me little one...it's not fair them being 6'2 and up with me only at 5'2
Hence why I called you little one. If it causes you any distress to be refered to by that name, by someone you barely know, then I shall refain from using it. On another note, I am 6'2.

hahah no. i was simply saying. i dont mind it actually. better then wenchy... xp
I think wenchy is a name best let fly, I am may ever come out with another one for you. Although, I know not what I would come up with.

WellzY
Magnus - it's a compund word, so I thought it deserved mention. But mostly, I mentioned it because of it's relavence to my pain.
True it is compound word, I hate them. I think that this is another thing I should let fly. Mainly because I dislike see-saws.

iamNOTanidiot

ethuil

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 5:16 am

WellzY
ethuil
i shouldn''t laugh but i feel your pain. i have a massive bruise on my arse from tuesday...

I''m ok. tryign to figure out what to do to decrease my boredom. smile

Go nuts and random, that''s what I tried last night. It sort of worked.

I tried that but only ended up lost and confused. gonk whee
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 5:18 am

Magnus Ignatius
True it is compound word, I hate them. I think that this is another thing I should let fly. Mainly because I dislike see-saws.

See-saws rock my sock, hence the pain from consistent use.

WellzY
Crew

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 5:19 am

ethuil

You need practice then. Shouting helps.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 5:21 am

WellzY
Magnus Ignatius

Constant or consistent... I would think that if you were doing something constantly, it would result in ingury faster than being consistent. Consistent has the implications of being done over a long period of time- ie a couple of weeks.

iamNOTanidiot

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 5:25 am

Magnus Ignatius
WellzY
Magnus Ignatius

Constant or consistent... I would think that if you were doing something constantly, it would result in ingury faster than being consistent. Consistent has the implications of being done over a long period of time- ie a couple of weeks.

No, consistent means a series of trials with similar results, doesn't necessarily have to be over a long period of time. Anyway, you know what I mean, and the more litral meaning isn't relavent.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 5:26 am

WellzY
ethuil

xp you do realise i am going to put that into practise at uni now. xp *yells to nick in toowoomba* BUY ME BOURBON BEETCH!

ethuil

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 5:28 am

ethuil
WellzY
ethuil

xp you do realise i am going to put that into practise at uni now. xp *yells to nick in toowoomba* BUY ME BOURBON BEETCH!

Oh I meant online, it's hard to be random and keep track in real life, though if pulled off is quite rewarding. 3nodding
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 5:29 am

I'm starting a DevArt account. Rawr. D:

DNA_Guru
Captain

iamNOTanidiot

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 5:29 am

WellzY
Magnus Ignatius
WellzY
Magnus Ignatius

No, consisten means a series of trials with similar results, doesn't necessarily have to be over a long period of time. Anyway, you know what I mean, and the more litral meaning isn't relavent.
Ring a ringly ling ding dong, it's all about rap.

Well not really, why can I not stop being so darn grammatically correct tonight. Literal is a funny word, that most people have difficulty spelling.
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games