Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:40 pm
lupinewarrior
*looks at the child*hi there
*as she sensed only kindness and protectiveness thiendiath hugged Kenji and said* "you fwend with mommy you fwend wif me" * in the same cute tone she had when telling about their arrival*  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:40 pm
*looks down at the pups*  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:41 pm
she jumped up, she quickly cloned herself and her clone stayed back with her friends while her real self appeared next to genta "need help" she whispered  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:42 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior
*as she sensed only kindness and protectiveness thiendiath hugged Kenji and said* "you fwend with mommy you fwend wif me" * in the same cute tone she had when telling about their arrival*
*hugs her back*she can sence things just as good as logen impressive  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:44 pm
her clone laughed "well ill be back" she said running back inside, once inside went back in angel

"good god there are a bunch of them" she whispered, she drew her fangs out "ill handle them
"  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:45 pm
*stands up*so logen you got any deer legs im starving  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ryuujin Kenshin

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:46 pm
*While thinking as Angel appears8 *has the scared look in his face* "Man you have habits of scaring people, *shakes his head left to right fast* "Yeah, anyways i still not recovered, and these monsters are week but i cant fight, *with a distill look on his face while rubing his face* "I not much of a fighter but i only protect." "I need help handling them is my problem, take care of them, i back you up. Defender, follow Angel's every move i counting on you. "Defender only defends and if u invoke fire powers it gives you all sorts of supportive magics not healing thou, i only have Sacred Fire Healing abilities but it doesnt help in my condition. anyways let Defender follow you. *Defender illuminates a fire aura and stays by Angel's Side* "There i need time to figure this place out so leave no monsters behind"  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:46 pm
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior
*thiendiath said then* "i wamma see your other half, i heard fwom mommy and daddy that someones that went to other dimension was half people half animals as mommy" *she struggled her way through each hard word  

Wacram Glaziuz

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:48 pm
"got it" she said then ran out and started to attack the demons "die" she yelled, she yelped in pain as one of their swords cut her arm, she killed them all one by one.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:49 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior
*thiendiath said then* "i wamma see your other half, i heard fwom mommy and daddy that someones that went to other dimension was half people half animals as mommy" *she struggled her way through each hard word
oh well here it goes *body starts to shake and cunvulse as the bones reshape to there normal form*there we go*sits on a stump*
User Image  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ryuujin Kenshin

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:51 pm
*Defender, Protect,he cires *it illuminates and cast a temp light shield on Angel as she continues her kills*  
the last one stabbed her in the stomache, she lifted up her sword and killed the demon "ok their gone" she said falling to the ground, she wrapped her hand around the knife and pulled it out, she screamed in pain "im ok" she said as her wounds slowly began to heal  

Aprilbaby1

Wacram Glaziuz

*as Logen heard that he was hungry, she turned away and went to the deep fridge room, and said:*
"if you want it fresh ill warm it for you"
*as she showed him a room as big as ca. 10M height 200M width 500M length that was stuffed with Meat and other food that needed to be in fridge to not ruin it*  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:52 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
*as Logen heard that he was hungry, she turned away and went to the deep fridge room, and said:*
"if you want it fresh ill warm it for you"
*as she showed him a room as big as ca. 10M height 200M width 500M length that was stuffed with Meat and other food that needed to be in fridge to not ruin it*
*lower half of his muzzle drops*so hungery  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:54 pm
she stood up "im ok" she said "ill be heading back now alright" she said smiling "call me if you need any help" she walked back to logens house, her wounds healed but her clothes torn and covered in blood, she tried to cover it with her arms  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games