Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:33 pm
((okay just a quick question....whats going on, and where is everybody?" O_O ))((and Kaos, I think you should pm old members of this rp to invite them back ^^ ))

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:36 pm
ShinyToy
((okay just a quick question....whats going on, and where is everybody?" O_O ))((and Kaos, I think you should pm old members of this rp to invite them back ^^ ))

(I really don't remember well what's going on... and don't worry, eveyone who was in this rp are not coming anymore, like Phar and Irishdawg69, and AprilBaby1 0o; Lupine didn't rp in this story for too long. So we be the only ones here.)  

La Petite Ange

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:38 pm
KaosAngel012
ShinyToy

(I really don't remember well what's going on... and don't worry, eveyone who was in this rp are not coming anymore, like Phar and Irishdawg69, and AprilBaby1 0o; Lupine didn't rp in this story for too long. So we be the only ones here.)
((Awww man...but I still think you should pm them...I mean I haven't rp'd in here longer then any of them O_O ))

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:39 pm
Hmm. Browsing some of the posts before, the story is at a point that our characters, Juno, Tomoe, Nightbane (MIA for now, altough i have pm'd him, he's passing some trouble =/ ), and their father, Valdamt, have gotten that ... you know.. story area where they are plauged with visions, past experiences, ..etc etc... in other words... a perfect time for people to join in biggrin I'll make sure to mosey you all softly into the general story, and then you can make this get into epic proportions by your lil' selves razz

So ... Shiny Toy... in other words.... it's a beautifull day and all. biggrin make things happen, and we'll see how it can fit with the Main Story =3 we dont like to restrict people.

Glad we're seeing more movement... *rustles bones* ..eww. cool.  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:39 pm
ShinyToy
KaosAngel012
ShinyToy

((Awww man...but I still think you should pm them...I mean I haven't rp'd in here longer then any of them O_O ))

(True.... Maybe I should lol. I'm gonna see who will answer)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:44 pm
Esuna sees Euryph take the letter, and goes to leave, though filled with hatred against the mistress. ... Damn her.... what does the King see with her? She couldn't be an ally at all... she thought to herself... she thinks bitterly, flying towards the open window.

The small Cherubim looks at the forest from above, finnally coming back from taking the Mistress Euryph the letter from the King Valdamnt, feeling her rage subsiding, a slight tinge of daughterly jealousy geared towards the Mistress, as Valdamnt seems to have taken a liking to the Mistress again, and Esuna considers this Noble king above demons.

Surely he is just courting a lady of death? A mistress of demons?

She ignores this thought.

AxelNekko

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:45 pm
((you most defiantly should...we need to get this rp back up and going...and alrightly then BACK TO THE RP then :] ))

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:49 pm
As she flies above, Esuna sees Elly walking about; she midlly recognized her face, as living as long as her own lifetime, she still has problems remembering.

Maybe a visitor to the castle.. oh!.. It's Juno and Tomoe... at least seeing them can make me forget this...
she said, coughing to gain her attention.. Good mornign, Tomoe. ..... .... What are you doing on the floor, Juno
?  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:52 pm
AxelNekko
As she flies above, Esuna sees Elly walking about; she midlly recognized her face, as living as long as her own lifetime, she still has problems remembering.

Maybe a visitor to the castle.. oh!.. It's Juno and Tomoe... at least seeing them can make me forget this...
she said, coughing to gain her attention.. Good mornign, Tomoe. ..... .... What are you doing on the floor, Juno
?

Tomoe see Esuna fly over to her, so she smiles. "Hi Esuna.... Juno-chan just fell of the window..... again." Tomoe said, smiling softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:54 pm
Elly was kinda in her own world at the moment, when she looked up seeing all of them "Uh.." she shuddered a bit.

ShinyToy

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:55 pm
(hey guys, long time no c XDD)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:59 pm
Aprilbaby1
((omg April!! I haven't seen you in forever O.O ))

ShinyToy

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:59 pm
Aprilbaby1

(OH MAH GAWD. She lives! XD and Lupine might be coming too! This is great!)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:03 pm
The young looking man stood up, his face and body dirtied, his clothes as raggy as ever, but smiling a bit. "I'm never too old to stop sitting on the windowsill...besides... i think i just remembered; King Valdy is going to make the servants prepare a batch of food for us... i hope it's Cabbage Soup.... i swear i need one just now. " he said, looking at Tomoe, still remembering how many sweet nights he has passed with her, his love for her never dissapearing, only burning inside him more when he misses her.

Apparently, 6 hours of sleep is enough to warrant him to dearly miss her with all soul and body.

"It still doesnt give you right to abuse your body like that." she said, fluttering to Tomoe's side, nudging her with a bit of girlish secrecy.
---

At the Valdamnt Castle, one of the guards catches sight of a flying woman, the one named Claire, approaching. They stand still, waiting to see if it was an ally or not; one of the guards joked that she was a demon for her black wings, saying they could use more demons to cook their fires with their powers, only to get shoved harshly by the High Royal Admiral.

The admiral takes another look, keeping watch with them, since their castle has become almost a entry point for newcomers ,and they have been having trouble counting their heads. Ever since the Villagers invaded the kingdom to ravage the lands, they are being extra cautious.

They also catch eye of Elly, who seemed to be in her own mind at that time. But, as ordinarily spirits would do, they do not say much, and decide instead to keep quiet, just to make the Admiral happy.  

AxelNekko

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:04 pm
((*cries* It'll be just like old times!!!!! *tears of joy* ))

Elly looked at all of them she stood up "Uh..." she couldn't think of what to say, she paused for a second "Uhm..who are you people?" she asked curiously.

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff