Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3061 3062 3063 3064 3065 3066 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alhazzred

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:26 am

Krell Vaco
Alhazzred
Krell Vaco

"Hmmmmm"

Krell softly smiled at the touch and feel of the leathery plams over his fur, he enjoied it greatly. He softly rubbed Al's chest with his soft white little paws, and then rubbed his neck alittle as well. The feeling of being touched and held like this was a great relax from his past few days. Krell softly rubbed Al's chest alittle harder and down to his Stomach softly and then up to his neck softly up and down again and again rubbing in small cricles as he went.

Yeah, feels good to just melt like this after stress, isnt it?

*He wrapped his legs around krells back as he sat, and in a suprisingly flexible manner, began to rub them up and down his lower spine, while his hands took care of the upper, and his tail tended to krells chest and abdomen, while he brought his neck into krells, sneaking little drops of blood out of the cut when his head was high enough*
"yes it is thank you"

Krell softly rubbed Al's chest softly and then shaking alittle as the legs rubbed his back and he smiled softly. He was in a very relax feeling rubbing over him softly. His paws made it to the back of his neck softly rubbing it.

Always a pleasure, krell.

*Al acknowledged the shaking with just a bit harder, more massaging rub, while he pulled himself into a complete hug, bringing the whole top of their bodies together, resting his head on krells shoulder*
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:27 am

Gabriel Fawkes
I'm going to leave you to alone ok Vinnie. *gets up to leave, but turns to vin* and remember DON'T hit the Albion please. *Walks out of the room.*
Shame he didn't realize the Hammerhead is from the Matrix films, dunno what I hit ninja

Vinnie Outlaw

Morna Starwind

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:30 am

Vincent R. Starwind

Hell No your using that for an excuse, your a good flyer in my eyes hunny *nuzzles her cheek and returns her licks with more intimate ones*
heart

*blushes and nuzzles under his neck* silly dragon, you know thats not true
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:30 am

Walking in slowly her grey fur a little unkempted from just wakeing up, she sits down on a couch as she opens an iv packet.

Gothyfox

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:31 am

Morna Starwind
Vincent R. Starwind

Hell No your using that for an excuse, your a good flyer in my eyes hunny *nuzzles her cheek and returns her licks with more intimate ones*
heart

*blushes and nuzzles under his neck* silly dragon, you know thats not true
*emits a deep purr and gently lick grooms her beautiful blonde mane* I've never lied to you, have I my sweet?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:31 am

Alhazzred
Krell Vaco
Alhazzred
Krell Vaco

"Hmmmmm"

Krell softly smiled at the touch and feel of the leathery plams over his fur, he enjoied it greatly. He softly rubbed Al's chest with his soft white little paws, and then rubbed his neck alittle as well. The feeling of being touched and held like this was a great relax from his past few days. Krell softly rubbed Al's chest alittle harder and down to his Stomach softly and then up to his neck softly up and down again and again rubbing in small cricles as he went.

*He wrapped his legs around krells back as he sat, and in a suprisingly flexible manner, began to rub them up and down his lower spine, while his hands took care of the upper, and his tail tended to krells chest and abdomen, while he brought his neck into krells, sneaking little drops of blood out of the cut when his head was high enough*
"yes it is thank you"

Krell softly rubbed Al's chest softly and then shaking alittle as the legs rubbed his back and he smiled softly. He was in a very relax feeling rubbing over him softly. His paws made it to the back of his neck softly rubbing it.

*Al acknowledged the shaking with just a bit harder, more massaging rub, while he pulled himself into a complete hug, bringing the whole top of their bodies together, resting his head on krells shoulder*

"I hoped you enjoied it too."

Krell softly rubbed Al's back and smiled warmly to him, rubbing his right good clean cheek into Al's neck as his left cheek bleed lightly still just fur was still stained red and matted down by the dry blood. Krell softly smiled and rubbed his back alittle harder as a small coo left his lips softly.

Krellxxt

Morna Starwind

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:34 am

Vincent R. Starwind
*emits a deep purr and gently lick grooms her beautiful blonde mane* I've never lied to you, have I my sweet?

*just murrs happily and nuzzles close to him*

((Krell Vaco and whoever it is... PLEASE cut down your quotes.. you are killing my crappy and already slow pc and the huge quotes are slowing it down even more crying ))
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:35 am

Sye lays ont eh couch putting her hair back up in buns as she thinks alloud "Krell what happened?"

Gothyfox

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:35 am

Morna Starwind
Vincent R. Starwind

*smiles and gently licks up her neck, under her chin and finally kisses ehr soft lips, nuzzlnig the cute snout too* Shall we head off my dearest?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:36 am

Morna Starwind
Vincent R. Starwind

((Krell Vaco and whoever it is... PLEASE cut down your quotes.. you are killing my crappy and already slow pc and the huge quotes are slowing it down even more crying ))

(K.K sorry)

Krellxxt

Alhazzred

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:37 am

Krell Vaco
Alhazzred
Krell Vaco
Alhazzred
Krell Vaco

"Hmmmmm"

"yes it is thank you"

"I hoped you enjoied it too."

Krell softly rubbed Al's back and smiled warmly to him, rubbing his right good clean cheek into Al's neck as his left cheek bleed lightly still just fur was still stained red and matted down by the dry blood. Krell softly smiled and rubbed his back alittle harder as a small coo left his lips softly.

*As soon as that coo left krells mouth, al smiled, knowing krell was pleased, and rubbed their smooth furry faces together. He ran a finger over the stained cheek slowly, and it was if he washed the blood away, as everywhere the finger went, the blood dissapeared*.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:37 am

Gothyfox
Sye lays ont eh couch putting her hair back up in buns as she thinks alloud "Krell what happened?"

Krell was still in Al's arms and leaned his head alittle aside to speak.

"Wolfx sliced my cheek open because of what I did to you."

Krellxxt

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:40 am

Alhazzred

*As soon as that coo left krells mouth, al smiled, knowing krell was pleased, and rubbed their smooth furry faces together. He ran a finger over the stained cheek slowly, and it was if he washed the blood away, as everywhere the finger went, the blood dissapeared*.

Krell softly smiled As al cleaned him up and softly licked AL's cheek. and then looked to Gothy again and smiled.

"Gothy do you want to join Al and me?"

Krell looked to Al softly,

"You don't mind do you?"
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:41 am

Vincent R. Starwind
Morna Starwind
Vincent R. Starwind

*smiles and gently licks up her neck, under her chin and finally kisses ehr soft lips, nuzzlnig the cute snout too* Shall we head off my dearest?

awww ok.. *nips gently at his snout and laughs, dissapearing in a poof of snowflakes*

((thankyou Krell Vaco, even though I now have to go so it was bit pointless to ask, but meh, thanks anyway ^^))

Morna Starwind

Alhazzred

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:42 am

Krell Vaco
Alhazzred

Krell softly smiled As al cleaned him up and softly licked AL's cheek. and then looked to Gothy again and smiled.

"Gothy do you want to join Al and me?"

Krell looked to Al softly,

"You don't mind do you?"

No i dont mind... wink
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3061 3062 3063 3064 3065 3066 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games