Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3064 3065 3066 3067 3068 3069 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gothyfox

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:40 am

Alhazzred
[Josh]

lol no worries. I'm new, so I'm just checking everything out.

No problems biggrin ....having fun watching?

@Audi: Sore from what?

@DDR: Hehe, having fun?
Biteing in to the wain she draws osofly taking long braud draws off of his neck as she savos the taste an erie warmth generateing from her neck as she drinks hevily
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:40 am

Alhazzred
[Josh]

Y'know...whenever you come into contact with a Vampire, especially one of the opposite sex, it's pretty kinky. Especially if it's done to you.

Dante Mada

Alhazzred

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:42 am

Gothyfox
Alhazzred
[Josh]

Biteing in to the wain she draws osofly taking long braud draws off of his neck as she savos the taste an erie warmth generateing from her neck as she drinks hevily.

Take....aaah...as much as you like....ive got...ooh, plenty...
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:43 am

DDRMasta02
Alhazzred
[Josh]

Y'know...whenever you come into contact with a Vampire, especially one of the opposite sex, it's pretty kinky. Especially if it's done to you.

if i werent so vulnerable to pain in real life, and wouldnt loose so much blood, i would so do it whee

Alhazzred

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:44 am

*fall throught the door and just lays there*
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:46 am

Alhazzred
DDRMasta02
Alhazzred
[Josh]

if i werent so vulnerable to pain in real life, and wouldnt loose so much blood, i would so do it whee
*He closes his eyes, and smiles a devilish grin. He opens his eyes again. He asked the lady Vampire.* Might I be next?

Dante Mada

Gothyfox

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:46 am

Alhazzred
Gothyfox
Alhazzred
[Josh]

Biteing in to the wain she draws osofly taking long braud draws off of his neck as she savos the taste an erie warmth generateing from her neck as she drinks hevily.

She sits on his lap brushing his mane to the side priking his neck with her nails giving him quicl ittle endorphan rushes as a smile streaches across her face a deep rumbling coo coming from in her throat bowing warmed ar acoss his wonds.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:48 am

DDRMasta02
Alhazzred
DDRMasta02
Alhazzred
[Josh]

*He closes his eyes, and smiles a devilish grin. He opens his eyes again. He asked the lady Vampire.* Might I be next?
she pulls her fangs out from al's throat as she squiels licking her lips "buffet!!"

Gothyfox

Alhazzred

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:50 am

Gothyfox
Alhazzred
Gothyfox
Alhazzred
[Josh]

She sits on his lap brushing his mane to the side priking his neck with her nails giving him quicl ittle endorphan rushes as a smile streaches across her face a deep rumbling coo coming from in her throat bowing warmed ar acoss his wonds.

*All of his muscles relaxed, and he went into a sort of entranced state, mostly from the pleasure, somewhat from the effect of a bit of his blood being gone*

(By the way...heh, whats an endorphin?)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:51 am

Gothyfox
DDRMasta02
Alhazzred
DDRMasta02
Alhazzred
[Josh]

she pulls her fangs out from al's throat as she squiels licking her lips "buffet!!"
Hahaha...*He crossed his arms, and smiled again.* We Black Wolfs love kinky stuff. And Vampirism takes the top. If you wish to have a bite...*He leaned his head to the side.*...then take this offer.

Dante Mada

Gothyfox

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:53 am

Alhazzred
Gothyfox
Alhazzred
Gothyfox
Alhazzred
[Josh]

*All of his muscles relaxed, and he went into a sort of entranced state, mostly from the pleasure, somewhat from the effect of a bit of his blood being gone*

she pulls out her moulth pooled with blood as she licks the wond closed blowing softly on the wet spot that remained "that was fun" she wispered

(endorphins are the chemicles that one gets that causes happy reacionary ingleing feeling oh done with my comissions)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:55 am

Gothyfox
Alhazzred
Gothyfox
Alhazzred
Gothyfox
Alhazzred
[Josh]

she pulls out her moulth pooled with blood as she licks the wond closed blowing softly on the wet spot that remained "that was fun" she wispered

(endorphins are the chemicles that one gets that causes happy reacionary ingleing feeling oh done with my comissions)

Hehe, i w-wouldnt doubt it...i love when i get that done to me...

(I see...heh, i already had enough of those flowing through me already cool )

Alhazzred

Gothyfox

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:55 am

DDRMasta02
Gothyfox
DDRMasta02
Alhazzred
DDRMasta02
Alhazzred
[Josh]

Hahaha...*He crossed his arms, and smiled again.* We Black Wolfs love kinky stuff. And Vampirism takes the top. If you wish to have a bite...*He leaned his head to the side.*...then take this offer.
"damn... it's my birth day or something " she sits on the couch nexto you licking the furr on your neck to part it neatly leaving a small strech of skin exposed
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:57 am

Gothyfox
DDRMasta02
Gothyfox
DDRMasta02
Alhazzred
DDRMasta02
Alhazzred
[Josh]

"damn... it's my birth day or something " she sits on the couch nexto you licking the furr on your neck to part it neatly leaving a small strech of skin exposed

h-hehe...seems theres a few more vampires here then you thought.... pirate

Alhazzred

Gothyfox

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:57 am

Alhazzred
Hehe, i w-wouldnt doubt it...i love when i get that done to me...

(I see...heh, i already had enough of those flowing through me already cool )
in the back of your mind you hear her speek "mmm ... you tasted les metalic than others "
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3064 3065 3066 3067 3068 3069 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games