Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 305 306 307 308 309 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:05 pm
Aprilbaby1
(hey guys, long time no c XDD)

OY! OOOOY!

Welcome back!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:07 pm
(hahaha yea lolz, so wat happened so far?? n i wont b on 2morrow, goin ta 6flags XDD)  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:08 pm
ShinyToy
((*cries* It'll be just like old times!!!!! *tears of joy* ))

Elly looked at all of them she stood up "Uh..." she couldn't think of what to say, she paused for a second "Uhm..who are you people?" she asked curiously.

Tomoe looks at Elly curiously. "Huh...? I didn't see you there.... I'm Tomoe, from the Valdamt castle..." she said, and points toward Juno. "This is Juno-chan, and Esuna..." she smiles a bit toward Elly, "And you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:09 pm
((I unno...I'm just doing anything lol))

Elly just stood there watching the three, one of them looked a bit familiar to her "Uh...may I ask you all your names?" she grinned slyly.

ShinyToy

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:10 pm
KaosAngel012
ShinyToy

Elly looked at all of them she stood up "Uh..." she couldn't think of what to say, she paused for a second "Uhm..who are you people?" she asked curiously.

Tomoe looks at Elly curiously. "Huh...? I didn't see you there.... I'm Tomoe, from the Valdamt castle..." she said, and points toward Juno. "This is Juno-chan, and Esuna..." she smiles a bit toward Elly, "And you?"
"Tomoe?" she said the name sounded familiar to her "Well, my name is Elly...uh..have we ever met before?" she asked curiously.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:12 pm
Esuna paused a moment and looked at Elly, seeing her face with a bit more of careful studying. "...Well, we are just inhabitants of the castle. This is Tomoe, the Princess of the Castle, this miscreant is Juno... dont listen to anything he says, trust me.." she adds, smiling a bit evilly at Juno.

Ahh... berating him.. makes me feel so GOOD!

"...And.. im Esuna, his unwilling protege. Who are you then, young soul?"
she asks, feeling her soft voice coming back, as if she had changed personality for a split second, just to make Juno pissed.  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:13 pm
ShinyToy
KaosAngel012
ShinyToy

"Tomoe?" she said the name sounded familiar to her "Well, my name is Elly...uh..have we ever met before?" she asked curiously.

Tomoe looked at Elly and raised an eyebrow. "Elly...? doesn't ring a bell... but you look... very familiar.... maybe we have met before... it is a small forest after all... " she said, smiling softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:14 pm
"TTTTTTOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMYYYY!!!" Bella yelled running down the stairs, she jumps on her back smiling "ello"  

Aprilbaby1

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:16 pm
Elly giggled "Maybe you knew my brother Meaneil...he recently passed away" she grinned softly, then laughed a bit "Well its a pleasure to meet you all" she grinned.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:17 pm
Aprilbaby1
"TTTTTTOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMYYYY!!!" Bella yelled running down the stairs, she jumps on her back smiling "ello"

(Gawd, that's just like my sisters do when they see me XD)

"GYAH!" Tomoe stumbles a bit and falls, with Bella on her back. "Hi Bella!" Tomoe responded, smiling brightly.  

La Petite Ange

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:18 pm
ShinyToy
Elly giggled "Maybe you knew my brother Meaneil...he recently passed away" she grinned softly, then laughed a bit "Well its a pleasure to meet you all" she grinned.

Tomoe looked very surprised at this. "Wait... Meaneil.... passed away...? How.... how come? When!?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:19 pm
(haha dats wat my cuzins do XD)
Bella laughs, she looks up "oh hello" she smiles then gets up, she helps Tomoe up "Meaneil??? I remember him"  

Aprilbaby1

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:20 pm
At the sound and sight of Bella jumping at Tomoe, he inmediatedly sprung into action; the chains that held his chest suddenly got stuck on his left thumb, as he quickly, tried to get backwards as far away, by crawling with his hands and arms backward, sending his feet kicking wet dirty dew at their faces, yelling "Oh---SHIIT! HOLY!..", as he panted, touching his hart with his un-stuck thumb, pulling the other away from him with a bit of pained groaning. "Bella... .for Chris'sakes... it's freaking morning... please tell me you didnt do that just to say FRICKING HI!" he yelled again, laying against the tree stump.

The playfull cherubim merely laughed at how she jumped to Tomoe, and looked at Elly. "Well.. i do agree. I swear i have met you before... but i dont quite remmeber... it's his job to forget for me to remind him. " she says, pointing back at Juno, who just shrugged and sucked his left thumb in a childish manner.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:24 pm
Esuna nods and laments the passing of Menaeil, her big head going into deep thought and wondering who this Meaneil is, believing him to be one of the close Lycan allies they had, but decides to keep it to herself.  

AxelNekko

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:27 pm
KaosAngel012
ShinyToy

Tomoe looked very surprised at this. "Wait... Meaneil.... passed away...? How.... how come? When!?"
She paused for a long while "He was murdered...I don't want to get into it, it's to painful" she smiled sweetly.

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 305 306 307 308 309 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff