Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FogSage

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:40 pm
*slumps in his seat* Just talked to a panicky Sheol over the internet for about an hour. Her family is pissing ME off and I don't even know the people. Oh, Sheol, you poor thing.........I was so afraid for you. sad But now everything has turned out good. Thank goodness for that. I really hope things get better in future.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:45 pm
I just realized that I have AIM....

So add me, people!!! rofl

Manda Tifa  

Manda_Tifa

Otterish

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:48 pm
I just thought I would update on my medical condition. I had an ultrasound on friday, and it turns out that including ulcers, I have a gallstone. That just basicly means I absolutely have to have surgery. I get to talk to the doctor about my options tomorow. Plus, because I missed my last day of college and falied the class, I have been denied financial aid. Luckily, I can appeal and have them recosider giving me the aid.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:33 pm
-Mantis Update Time-

Siren is still feeling sick. Earlier today I took her out and gave her some water. She eagerly bent down and sucked a bunch up. Five minutes later she was spitting up nasty brown stuff (cricket guts). She did this about six times in a ten minute period. For those wondering, the mantis isn't walking around with stuff spraying out of its mouth. They bend down like they are about to drink, only some goop comes up instead and the proceed to drag their mouth till it stops coming out. Thankfully, she hasn't spit up anymore so far. I want to give her water, but don't want to trigger another puking so I think I will wait till morning. T__T

Ok, time for a me update. I haven't eaten dinner yet and it is 2:30 A.M. I kept telling myself I had a big lunch, but then remembered that was yesterday. That means I haven't eaten anything all day but a few handfulls of cerial and a few bites of icecream. Haven't had any liquids either. Man I'm taking such bad care of myself up here. -___-  

Krissim Klaw

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:35 pm
water_elemental
I just thought I would update on my medical condition. I had an ultrasound on friday, and it turns out that including ulcers, I have a gallstone. That just basicly means I absolutely have to have surgery. I get to talk to the doctor about my options tomorow. Plus, because I missed my last day of college and falied the class, I have been denied financial aid. Luckily, I can appeal and have them recosider giving me the aid.
My father had problems a year ago and had to have his gallbladder removed. XP  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:46 pm
so two people have ulcers? eek

and krissim... if you're mantis' take after you... maybe siren will feel better once you've eaten?  

Terra Omalley

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:19 am
Just popping in for a moment while I'm at school. This past weekend has been....hmmm, I'm not even sure how to explain it. I worked, got bummed cause I didn't get to see Ashley again, but I'll see her this friday, hopefully, so I'll try and not get to down.

I've done some hard-thinking on who I am and how I react to things, and I realize I really need to get some help for myself, either just me doing it on my own, or trying to talk to a professional of sorts. I'm not sure yet, maybe I'll see if this college has a counseler or something and talk to them, see what they think. All I know is I keep doing all this stupid stuff cause I keep letting my emotions and stupidy get in the way, and I'm hurting people I care about, and I'm tired of it. so, I need help, seriously. I'm tired of being the way I am. I've tried lightly to change all these years and I know I have, but I still have a hell of a long way to go.

Anyway, today is my birthday....whooo...*dejectedness* It's really been nothing special, as expected. Although some random lady that I rung up the other day at my job (I'm a cashier) came in yesterday an d gave me a card and a piece of cake just cause I told her it was going ot be my birthday today(monday) and I wans't going ot be in work. So, that made my day, sorta.

Anyway, gonna go home, move my comp desk around so it works better, hang out with my friends amanda and jeremy, and wait for the cable guys to come and reconnect me, hopefully I have enough money *sighs* I'm pretty much broke now with only like 70-some bucks in the bank, so hopefully what I have to pay is less then that. I should be getting paid friday, though. So hopefully I'll be okay.

Anyway, I'm gonna go slink off now, don't know exactly when I'll be on again, probably later if things go well. If not...then...hmmm, I'll be here when I'm here, I guess.

Bye.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:30 am
Can't help but feel down about my own art as of late. I've been comparing myself to better artists, and i know I shouldn't, but I can't help it. I just feel like I should give up on drawing furry art.
On another note, I've been working on a manga idea  

Leyla Giselle

Nekoyaki

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:02 am
Leyla Giselle
Can't help but feel down about my own art as of late. I've been comparing myself to better artists, and i know I shouldn't, but I can't help it. I just feel like I should give up on drawing furry art.
I hate that phase. I'm still going through it.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:42 pm
Lately has been awful hard. I hate to think how long this is going to last.

PET UPDATE:

Goliath;
Hes still not feeling well. hes having diarehea, and in his best interest (so grandma dosent kill him) hes stayed in a cage for two full days. I feel disconected with him, and he dosen't want to play face to face with me as he useualy did. Hes probably mad, and dosen't understand its for his best.

Draco;
Draco is looking better, she even pooped on grandmas porch. She went outside yesterday, and got to go around the garden. Shes not eating well, and i'm still worried.

Beeper: Beeper.. i'm afraid is stressing, hes still blind, and being fed often, lately, i'm worried about it. he can't see to bite the rat on the face, and it worries me because I refuse to feed thawed, as it sometimes dosen't thaw and can cause infection.

All in all, these are the three i'm worried about; other then Phantom and Screech. We've been here at least two weeks and phantom is still freaked out, and screech has decided to poop infront of the litter box.

Anyway..time to get going. a girl frop petco is going to come with us to paint out house. razz  

UglyCoyoteNG

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:05 pm
Updates:

At work: Took tatum and Anne out today to swim and they had a fight over a toy. Tatum came out with a puncture wound over the muzzle and a laceration on the lower lip. It bled a lot more than I thought, but cleaned it up and stuck Tatum back into the dog yard with Anne. But now my car has blood drops all over it. *sigh*

Pets:
Bernard - Going back to training in 2 weeks

The cats: we got them all new food. They're now on a 50% crude protein diet which is helping with the diabetes. Doormat has more energy and Freddy's hair is starting to grow back again. Spooky finally has a solid stool. Dodgeball is still on his normal diet, but he's getting fat...

Hansel: testing in obedience in 2 weeks. What fun...

Nina: hopefully testing in firearms/bombs in 2 weeks O.o  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:02 pm
I've suddenly starting feeling down again. But I've noticed one thing now... just before I go to bed... I'm majorly depressed.... and this is happening every night... I don't think bipolar follows a pattern sweatdrop  

Crenn

Silvian Rei Nagali

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:12 pm
I made a thread about this, Cause im wasnt really sure where I shoudl post this. Im kinda embarised about it.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=5631379

Well there is the thread I made. If it gets locked sorry *sigh* I really did'nt know where I shoudl place this. If you rather have my post it here isntead of teh link, I will do that instead.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:12 pm
Nekoyaki
Leyla Giselle
I hate that phase. I'm still going through it.

I'm going through it too..x_x..

I think I have too much fun dressing my avatar.  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

Crenn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:29 pm
Ok, I'm about ready to rip the librarians' heads now. I was finally happy because I played a again. The librarian then tells me off and tells me to turn off the game. She then has the hide to say "Well, I should have guessed you weren't doing work". Oh... the nerve, I swear I'm going to rip her head off.....  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games