Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:07 pm

tears blurred her vision as she layed lizzzy down, she kisses her forehead and falls to her knees, crying in her hands

(srry guys, had to feed my baby bro n then im fixin ta eat, yea its late i kno lolz)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:08 pm

(tis ok)
kat leaned down beside her rubbing her back "its ok...echo dont worry" kat mumbeled tears in her eyes 2

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:24 pm

(lolz im back)
"i cant lose her" she said between sobs "im sorry lizzy, i should have been there, im so sorry' she shakes her head "im a bad mother" she continues to cry "please ill try to change but dont die, please....my baby" she looks at kat and then hugs her, crying
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:32 pm

(hmmm banes gone ill have 2 mbe the medics)

a bunch of medics came in and began looking at lizy and alex one came over and wrapped a blanket around echo "calm down miss" he said 2 her then he went back 2 working on lizzy and alex soon the had taken out the bullet and bandaged up his leg they also bandaged botht here heads and scrubbed at there wounds till they both were bandaged up safely both breathing evanly
"ok there going to be ok for now" one medic said 2 echo and kat
kat leaped to her feet and went over 2 alex and stroked his forhead "oh thank god your ok.." she whispered

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:37 pm

(lolz hmm)
Echo jumps up, dropping the blanket, she looks at lizzy, wiping away her tears, she gently moves the hair away from lizzy's face, she kisses her forhead and brings a chair over, she sits in it by her side, holding lizzy's hand. after several hours she had fall asleep next to lizzy's head, still holding her hand, dried tears caked her face.

Lizzy groans and opens her eyes, she looks around before seeing alex "is he okay?" she asked kat with worried eyes
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:40 pm

kat looked at lizzy and smiled weakly "yes hes gonna be fine his leg is in bad condition but i think he should be fine soon" kat whispered 2 her

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:46 pm

"okay" she smiles a little before looking at echo, she pats her head lightly before kissing her forehead "its okay mommy" she whispered

Echo opens her eyes and looks at her "im sorry lizzy" she whispered, her eyes red

lizzy hugs her "its okay mommy, it wasnt your fault" she yawns again

"sleep okay" echo tucks lizzy back in before sitting back down and laying her head next to hers
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:48 pm

kat looked around for strike tirdely "striker...?" she asked not seeing him she began 2 worry rembering he was hurt 2

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:56 pm

(gtg soon k)
Strike walks in clumbsly and falls "Im okay" he said, staying on the ground
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:03 pm

(okkk)
kat got up so fast she knocked over a chair and she knlet down beside him "strike!? are you ok?" kat looked at his leg were allic had got him and she gasped and quickly picked him up and carried him2 a bed and badaged his leg herself then she curled up beside him alex in her hands she pet them both gently

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:08 pm

"i said im fine mom" he sighs and buries his face in her hair, he picks up her familiar scent and sighs "kat" he mumbled into her hair "you okay?"
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:12 pm

"im fine a few bite marks but im fine but alex is pretty beat up" kat whispered holding alex tightly kat leaned over and kissed strike gently "and im terribly worried about both of you.." she whispered

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:26 pm

he pulls her closer and kisses her passionatly, it was a good while before he broke away, he sighs "i love you kat" he looks at alex and kisses his forhead "i love you too alex" he looks at both of them "kat you should rest" (gtg srry)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:33 pm

(ok)
kat sighed and nodded and fell asleep holding both of them closely"tommrow we find kades love.." she whispered before drifting off

ikat-kun

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:17 pm

(hey everyone!!! XD bored)
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games