Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:34 pm
Blizzard120

Even I was a bit pitying Riolu a bit as I watched the bear hug Riolu. Yea, glad that he made a new friend and all, but ehhhh...yeeeeah. When the hug was over, Cubchoo was fairly content. Riolu...felt violated. "Yea, go inside Riolu. I'll see you shortly for that training, okay?"

"Ra...ra la..." he spoke. He then started to walk off, rather rigidly he was. He needed to be cleaned off.

"Cubchaa?" The bear spoke.

"Don't worry about it."

"So, just about got it there, Tails?" I asked.
"I might," Tails said. The two lightly roasted fish lay on their bellies side by side. "You have some kind of knife, right, Blizz?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:42 pm
Trigramatic
Blizzard120

Even I was a bit pitying Riolu a bit as I watched the bear hug Riolu. Yea, glad that he made a new friend and all, but ehhhh...yeeeeah. When the hug was over, Cubchoo was fairly content. Riolu...felt violated. "Yea, go inside Riolu. I'll see you shortly for that training, okay?"

"Ra...ra la..." he spoke. He then started to walk off, rather rigidly he was. He needed to be cleaned off.

"Cubchaa?" The bear spoke.

"Don't worry about it."

"So, just about got it there, Tails?" I asked.
"I might," Tails said. The two lightly roasted fish lay on their bellies side by side. "You have some kind of knife, right, Blizz?"

"Actually no." I said. "Though Ive been practicing a little trick...only because Freth got tired of me borrowing her knife on occasion. Not like I ever needed it often anyways. Thank Miles again..." I said, holding out my hand. "And a little of Luke and Remy..." I said. I started to place Water Chi in the palm of my hand, similar to that of how I practiced those defensive measures that Luke taught me about. Real flat and thin. Then, a rapid freeze. My speciality. End result? "There. Easy to use, sharp as a typical knife, hard to break like one, and easily disposable and with my ice, take a bit of heat. Though, still best do what you need to do with it before it DOES decide to melt."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:51 pm
Tails gasped -- but then squealed. It had become obvious that Blizz wasn't slacking on his technique either. Melting the ice was not a concern for him. The moment he took it, he began to draw heat from it which may not have drawn anything at all, made his hand cool to the touch. "Thank you, Blizz."

With his other hand, he took the first Goldeen and with this knife's strangely keen edge...

accidentally eviscerated the fish.

"...Um."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:03 pm
Trigramatic
Tails gasped -- but then squealed. It had become obvious that Blizz wasn't slacking on his technique either. Melting the ice was not a concern for him. The moment he took it, he began to draw heat from it which may not have drawn anything at all, made his hand cool to the touch. "Thank you, Blizz."

With his other hand, he took the first Goldeen and with this knife's strangely keen edge...

accidentally eviscerated the fish.

"...Um."

"Well...uh..." I tilted my head in confusion, as did Cubchoo.

"Cubchaaaa?"

"Problems, Tails?" I asked.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:18 pm
"This is really sharp," Tails observed. With the guts spilled out, he was at least not worried about filleting too deep. If the blade was sharp enough at the end of this, he would try to descale the fish. "Every other knife I've used doesn't...I dunno. Glide like this."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:22 pm
Trigramatic
"This is really sharp," Tails observed. With the guts spilled out, he was at least not worried about filleting too deep. If the blade was sharp enough at the end of this, he would try to descale the fish. "Every other knife I've used doesn't...I dunno. Glide like this."

"Well, try to make use of it while you can, because that knife isn't forever, sadly." I said.

"Cubchaaa." Cubchoo spoke up.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:21 pm
Tails nodded, and set the slices of Goldeen aside as he worked. Side-by-side they glistened, a marbled pink. He was more careful with the second Goldeen, but the filets were smaller. They were just warm, and very rare. "This should do it," he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:02 am
Trigramatic
Tails nodded, and set the slices of Goldeen aside as he worked. Side-by-side they glistened, a marbled pink. He was more careful with the second Goldeen, but the filets were smaller. They were just warm, and very rare. "This should do it," he said.

Cubchoo walked forward a bit then sat down once again, eyeing the Goldeen filets. They did look a bit tasty. "Cubchaaa..." He said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:50 am
Tails thrust the knife into the ground aside him, and not near Cubchoo. He was careful over this. "Go ahead. It's safe to eat. And tasty. You can eat it like an orange and not bother with the scales. Blizz, Riolu, do you want any? I can cook it a little harder if you want."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:56 am
Trigramatic
Tails thrust the knife into the ground aside him, and not near Cubchoo. He was careful over this. "Go ahead. It's safe to eat. And tasty. You can eat it like an orange and not bother with the scales. Blizz, Riolu, do you want any? I can cook it a little harder if you want."

"Riolu went back inside." I said to him. "I'm fine, though. This was mostly meant for Cubchoo for the moment."

Cubchoo stared at the meal before him then pulled one of the filets out then started to nibble away at it. Nibbles became all out noms on the filet. "Well someone is liking it."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:50 am
Tails shrugged, then took a filet for himself. "That's alright then, I guess," he said and too began to eat. It had been awhile since he had fish. It was a little bland where he hadn't charred it a little, and could use some of Blizz's spicings.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:18 am
Trigramatic
Tails shrugged, then took a filet for himself. "That's alright then, I guess," he said and too began to eat. It had been awhile since he had fish. It was a little bland where he hadn't charred it a little, and could use some of Blizz's spicings.

"Well, Cubchoo, what do you say?"

After a few more noms, with a grin on his face, he spoke. "Cubchaaa!"

"I'll let you two have at it. I'll be back in a few. Let me go see about Riolu real quick..." I said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:26 am
Tails stopped with the first filet. Cubchoo would probably polish off the rest, and there was no sense in eating meat he didn't find very tasty at all. Maybe if it were fried...

"I'm glad you like it," he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:46 pm
Josey was now back from helping get rid of some members of Team Ninja that was bothering the wild pokemon around base. Now in the kitchen with Pyro at her side she started to fix a bit to eat.

"Josey, we totally need some bananas around here!"
"Hmmm I could have sworn there were some the other day?" She looked at Pyro confused.
"There was, but I ate them all." He now looked up at her sheepishly.
"What! There was like 10 of them!"
"Well we have been fighting a lot and I get hungry!"
"Well you'll have to deal with something else then until we get more."
"Fine" he shrugged off and took some strawberries out of the fridge.

Josey made herself a sandwich and grabbed a rootbeer to wash it down with and the two of them went into the common area to sit on the couch and watch some TV.  

RhymeJW

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:35 pm
Sub sits up in his office, a stack of paperwork in front of him, some of it were the reports the members filled out after successfully completing a mission, others were the profiles of prospective new members, and then there were plans he had drawn out and wanted to look over again, needless to say he had a lot to do today.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games