Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:16 am
Alikia Tsuki

“Fenrir knows?” Tony asked slowly. “Well I suppose I shouldn’t be surprised.” He sighed. “Don’t know how you got him to be quiet about it though.” Running a hand through his hair, he looked the god over again. “You know, you have to start talking at some point Loki.” He said softly. Slowly standing, he looked around. “I’m going to go get Bruce and Betty….And I’ll bring some of those frozen berries to see if you can stomach those.”  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:06 am
MDaylus

Loki nodded when tony questioned that Fenrir knew. "I think he understood why I wanted to keep it quiet.." Loki stated. He looked back up when Tony stated that he had to start talking at some point. He didn't know what there was to be said. When Tony said he was going to get bruce and Betty and then some berries Loki nodded again. "Thank you..." Loki responded.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:24 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony looked Loki over one more time. Giving a small nod in response to the thanks. Turning, he walked quickly out of the infirmary. He focused on breathing as he walked, trying to keep a grip on his swirling thoughts and emotions. This was the type of situation he would usually turn to Loki for. Seek out the gods help in figuring out what to do and try to keep himself composed. Now he couldn’t turn to anyone in the mansion. Everyone had been in on this, had kept this secret from him. He’d have to call Rhodey. He was the only one he knew would have his back, the only one that he knew hadn’t been in on this. Despite the soldier being his best friend, the fact that he didn’t live with them kept Loki from getting too close to Rhodey. And Tony hoped that if the soldier had known about this, he wouldn’t have even considered keeping it a secret from him. Rhodey and Pepper had always tried to be the little voice in Tony’s head that he sometimes lacked. Maybe Rhodey would help him pick this situation apart. Eventually Tony found Betty and Bruce and told them Loki was up for them to talk to and check on. Leaving them with minimal talk, he was already dialing his cell phone as he headed for the kitchen, trying to see where Rhodey was and if he could come over anytime soon.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:35 am
MDaylus

Loki watched Tony leave without another word and felt despair flair within him. He wanted to cry but kept himself from doing so, there would be plenty of time later. Right now he needed to figure out what the future held for him. Tony had said he would protect him and the child but he hadn't said anything about wanting it or him. You could lover someone and not want them around. He knew there were ways to be rid of a child other than killing it on midgard, if you did not want it. Loki couldnt even consider that when he didn't know the form the child would take. But he didn't want to consider it at all. He was still lost in those thoughts near crying when bruce and Betty made their way back to him.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:48 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce and Betty slowly came over to Loki, unsure as to what to do exactly. Finally Betty sat on the edge of the bed and hugged Loki carefully. “Everything will work out Loki….you just have to give it a little time.” She said softly. “You know it takes Tony time to adjust to anything.” She offered. Sitting in a chair beside the bed, Bruce watched the pair for a moment before speaking. “Tony’s putting in a call in to Rhodey right now…he’ll get him calmed down and thinking straight.” Bruce said slowly, reaching out and checking his pulse. “How are you feeling?”  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 pm
MDaylus

Loki hadn't really noticed Bruce and Betty's entrance and early jumped out of his skin when she sat on the bed and wrapped her arms around him. When he calmed a bit he listened to her words but he wasn't sure it made him feel any better. "How much time?" he questioned. Looking to bruce when the man spoke he almost expected to see disappointment there in the mans eyes. Hearing tony was putting a call out to Rhodey the god looked down again. He was supposed be the one to comfort and settle tony and he had lost that. "Like I want to be burried in the ground." Loki answered Bruce's question about how he was feeling.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:30 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Betty shrugged slightly. “I think that depends on you and him….” Betty replied. “It’ll be about how badly you want to be together….and what you’ll do for that.” She added. Bruce gave a little hum at Loki’s word. “That’ll pass.” He said slowly, Betty moving out of his way as he scooted closer to continue his inspection, checking Loki’s pupils and temperature. “And physically?” he asked slowly. “Pain? Discomfort? Anything feel strange or unusual?” he continued as he made sure that the IV was working properly. “I’m sure that you fainting was stress induced, but we need to make sure it wasn’t due to anything else.” He said softly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:27 pm
MDaylus

Loki held back a soft whimper when Betty informed him that it depended on Tony and himself. "I want it so very much..." Loki murmured. He would do anything to make sure that Tony stayed with him, Tony was one of the only few people that stayed with him because he truly wanted him. Not because he wanted something from Loki, Tony truly loved him and Loki had clouded that love with his own selfishness. He wanted so much to make time go backwards, to take back his indecision and tell Tony much sooner. When Bruce told him that what he felt would pass he frowned. He didn't see how it would when he felt like putting the enchantments back on the jammer then flipping it on. He didn't voice those thoughts to Bruce and Betty though knowing that he would only be ridiculed. "no, just my head." Loki replied when asked if anything else hurt.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:29 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce nodded slightly. “Good. I’ve put you on an IV drip because of how hard it’s been for you to keep food down. When the drips done you’ll be able to leave. But you need to take it easy today because of your head. If possible, you should just get comfortable and stay still.” He said softly. “I did my best to check on the baby earlier…it seems to be healthy. Now that Tony knows, we’ll be able to get an ultrasound machine and you’ll be able to see it in a few weeks.” He added with a smile, hoping that would perk Loki up a bit. “You know…you can talk to us.” Betty offered. “We’re still your friends. And we want to help you, even if you just need to talk it out.”  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:08 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to the IV when Bruce said that he had put it in because he had trouble keeping food down. "I think the baby has been upset by all my worrying." Loki admitted. He didn't see any point in lying to anyone anymore. It didn't help him, and it only seemed to hurt him lately, but the truth didn't seem to help him either. At least people appreciated the truth far more. He nodded when Bruce told him that when the IV was done he could leave but that he wanted him to take it easy. When Bruce continued to say that he had checked up on the baby earlier and that now that Tony knew they could do an ultrasound. An ultrasound would allow them to see the baby and that brought Loki a bit of comfort. "that will be nice." he said softly. Betty saying that he could talk to them, that they were friends and wanted to help him had him nodding again. What he wanted they couldn't give to him. "Thank you..." he stated anyway knowing he words were true. He still wondered what he was going to do when the IV was done, was he going to be able to go back to Tony's... and ...no Tony's room.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:27 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Betty let a small hum out as Loki said the baby hadn’t been happy. “That makes since. High amounts of stress always make pregnancies more difficult.” She said slowly. “Natasha brought up an idea that you may consider.” Bruce said slowly. “If there was another healer or midwife you dealt with during past pregnancies that you trust, it might be a good idea to eventually bring her here. She could be helpful.” He explained. As he spoke, Tony finally appeared in the door, a bowl of berries and a glass of juice in his hands, and Fenrir circling his legs. “Mother!” the pup exclaimed and launched himself across the room and onto the bed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:34 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a responding hum when Betty said that it made sense since stress caused havoc with pregnancies. He looked back to Bruce when the man said that Natasha had, had an idea. Her idea was that to get a healer or a midwife down here. "You mean bring one here from Asgard? There are not many healers that like me." Loki stated. More like there was really only one that would deal with him and he wasn't sure his mother would release her. She was head healer after all and had too many duties than to babysit Loki's pregnancy. Hearing Fenrir Loki looked up with a slight smile as his pup jumped onto the bed. Loki was quick to gather the pup into his arms seeking comfort from him. "Hello my son." Loki greeted.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:55 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir gave a happy whine as Loki hugged him close. “So I get to talk about the baby now?’ he asked, tail wagging and licking at Loki’s face. He was excited, and was clearly missing the levity of the situation. Tony slowly came over, sitting the food and drink on the table beside Loki’s bed. “Careful not to pull that IV out Fenrir.” Bruce warned gently, the pup looking over at the doctor and seemingly noticing the IV for the first time, sniffing at it curiously. “Are you sick mother?’ he asked then, looking to Loki in concern.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:16 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled a bit more when Fenrir gave a happy whine and asked if he could talk about the baby now. "Yes Fenrir. Loki answered letting his son lick his face. Glancing to tony as the man sat the food and drink on the table he almost missed bruce telling Fenrir to be careful. "A bit but it's normal Bruce is just making sure it won't become a problem." Loki told his pup when Fenrir asked if he was sick. He kept an eye on Tony watching to see if the man would leave or stay. He wanted to make sure Tony stayed with him, wanted him close to make sure he didn't leave.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:38 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir stilled a little when Loki said he was a little sick. “I don’t want you to be sick mother.” He said seriously. Tony stood behind Bruce, arms crossed and watching Fenrir. The genius had developed a huge soft spot for the wolf pup and he really couldn’t hide it. Even when the pup was insisting on annoying him. “You don’t have to worry Fenrir. Your mother just has a bit of an upset stomach. You’ve had that before.” He said soothingly. Fenrir finally sat fully, looking to Tony and then looking to Loki, but seeming to relax at the reassurance. “When is the baby coming mother? I want to play with it.” Fenrir pressed, pressing as close as he could to the god.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games