Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 9:16 am
Requiem of Whyspers

Tsuki the Fated Wind

"Do you think I'm that slow?" GRAY asked Lykas in response as a cool wave of bluish energy washed over the room right as the Shadow Lickitung appeared, the room's Immunizer activated. "Sub instructed me to inform you two that both of your deductibles are going up thanks to this stunt."  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 1:16 pm
His first thought turned to Beck when the Lickitung Screeched. He did not want to see his channeling partner turn into a Shadow Pokemon. Would that affect his abilities too? Allen shifted his thoughts to listen to Lykas' advice and the snark from GRAY that followed. "Alright, gonna try then."

Gripping his artifact, Allen closed his eyes and tried to get a read on the normal type. Like, where it had been infected, how long had it been in it's system. They were mostly out of luck until it was purified, but there had to be something.

Once that was done, Allen prepared for another fight from the Lickitung. "So about purifying."  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 2:40 pm
"Fighting is the only way." Lykas answered Tsuki's question before releasing his Dewott, Chinami. "Chinami, use Reversal." He instructed. The Dewott nodded and prepared for an attack. Lykas was glad for GRAY's quick reaction time as Lickitung charged him with a Shadow Rush, a sickening aura engulfing it as it crossed the room. Chinami's arms flashed brown as fighting chi coursed through them, grabbing Lickitung as it got close and used it's own momentum to spin around and throw it into the nearest wall. That had hurt quite a bit but Lickitung must have felt it more. "By the way, GRAY, tell Sub I never pay mine anyway so I don't care."

Nope. The Normal-type pried itself off of the wall and glared at Lykas, tongue slinking out at it prepared to attack again. That lengthy tongue took on a green shine as it performed a wild Power Whip, snapping it's tongue out and attempting to tag the hybrid who'd taunted it with the Grass Tongue of Doom. Plus two.  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 2:57 pm
Tsuki the Fated Wind
His first thought turned to Beck when the Lickitung Screeched. He did not want to see his channeling partner turn into a Shadow Pokemon. Would that affect his abilities too? Allen shifted his thoughts to listen to Lykas' advice and the snark from GRAY that followed. "Alright, gonna try then."

Gripping his artifact, Allen closed his eyes and tried to get a read on the normal type. Like, where it had been infected, how long had it been in it's system. They were mostly out of luck until it was purified, but there had to be something.

Once that was done, Allen prepared for another fight from the Lickitung. "So about purifying."

At first Allen would feel nothing, and for a good long while he would feel nothing. Just when he had about given up the inexperienced Poison Channeler would sense something wrong about the Lickitung, and it just wasn't its anger. No, what Allen felt was something foreign, just felt out of place, like when you stare at one of those 'find what's different' pictures for awhile. Obviously it was the Shadow virus, obviously, but feeling it there was somewhat of a surreal experience. The feeling was brief but it was there, and with practice his sense would strengthen.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 9:17 am
Allen stumbled back from sensory overload when the Lickitung used Shadow Rush mid read. He did not expect that. Whatever information he was looking for, he wasn't experienced to gather enough just yet. "Um..." he started before taking a minute. "Yeah, if I was a better channeler I could figure it out."

Once he shook himself off, Allen continued. "Then if battling is the only way, then that's how its gotta be. Mind if I help with that?"

"Wait- deductible for what?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 3:25 pm
SubonicXP

TerashiLeonGoken

Lynnette would have her SNAG ready as well as she began walking towards the gully. However, she would stop for a moment as she had an idea. Pulling out her Noibat's Pokeball, she would let out Pitch, who immediately began screeching the song of her people directly in Lynnette's ear. "Don't make me regret this, Pitch. I need you to fly ahead of us. If you see anything suspicious then come back, okay?" Lynn would say calmly, fixing the Noibat in her gaze so that the Sound Wave Pokemon would understand that this was to be taken seriously. Pitch would quiet down and fly off as quickly as she could, determined to make her trainer happy. "Sorry about Pitch's screeching. She seems to believe that she's singing. I appreciate her musical enthusiasm, but, it's not helpful when we're trying to do something. She'll probably start up again if she finds something though, so, at least we'll know if she's found something," Lynn would say to Keiko.  

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 4:06 pm
Darktornathore

TerashiLeonGoken

Pitch would be gone for only a few minutes before the little Noibat would spot something ahead. Just barely out of sight for Keiko and Lynnette was a pack of Houndoom circling around a Rapidash and its Ponyta calf. The Houndoom seemed agitated and ready to strike at any time. The Rapidash may be bigger than them but it was out numbered and the Ponyta was too young to help fight them off, it was only a matter of time before the Houndoom made them their meal.  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 4:46 pm
SubonicXP

TerashiLeonGoken

Upon seeing the pack of Houndoom, Pitch would let out a panicked screech and turn around. Flying even faster than she had before. Lynnette was confused at seeing Pitch back quite so quickly, but knew something must be wrong, as Pitch was flying around her rather erratically. The Noibat would clutch the front of Lynnette's shirt with her feet, attempting to pull her trainer forward. Frowning, Lynnette would grab a hold of the Noibat and walk a little faster. Deciding that her trainer wasn't going fast enough, Pitch would struggle out of Lynnette's arms and fly off again, forcing her trainer to go running after her. Lynnette would gasp as she saw the Houndooms. And for some reason, her first instinct was to let out Hook, her Snubbull. "Hook, Pitch... I want the two of you to try and help that Rapidash and Ponyta, okay? Do whatever you have to," Lynn would say to her Pokemon.

Pitch would pick up Hook and fly off, carrying the Snubbull over the heads of the pack of Houndoom, dropping him off near the Ponyta. Pitch would fly over the pack again, screeching loudly and occasionally diving down to tug on tails, just simply trying to distract the Houndooms. Hook would growl fiercely, ready to fight back if any of the Houndoom came too close.

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 5:09 pm
Keiko would do her best to keep up with Lynette, and would thankfully not be out of breath when Lynette found the Houndoom surrounding the Rapidash and Ponyta. Panicking, she let Audrey out of her ball and told her to 'scare them off'. Audrey responded with the biggest area of effect move she could come up with - Hyper Voice. It would affect the Rapidash and her cubs, as well as Lynette's Pokemon, but it was the most effective way to stop the Houndoom pack.

SubonicXP
Darktornathore

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 5:26 pm
Hook would drop down and attempted to Intimidate the Houndoom, the canines at first surprised and taken back but quickly responded with some growling of their own. Their own attempt to 'bow up' was cut short however as Pitch came swooping down and bit at their tails, the dogs whipping around to try bite at the Noibat, however in vain. The Hyper Voice would soon ring out and coupled with everything else cause most of the Houndoom to flee, the Rapidash and Ponyta having already using the chaos to flee as well.

After all was done and said just one Houndoom remained, the biggest one of them all, the alpha male of the pack and it did not seem happy. "Doooom!" The canine howled, angry with the intruders, they had not only cost it a meal but also shamed it and its pack. With a bark the dog would unleash a Flamethrower at the annoying screaming Pokemon, trying to shut Audrey up right away.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 5:30 pm
Cutie would be let out of her ball the second that the leader Houndoom focused its wrath on Audrey with Flamethrower. "DazzlingGleam, Cutie!" Keiko would shout, eliciting a beam of Fairy-type energy which would shine down upon the big Houndoom.

SubonicXP
Darktornathore

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 5:36 pm
RC just shakes his head. "Sorry I am not just a fount of knowledge about this. Far too many secrets were kept from me back then. Despite being revered, the elders guarded clan secrets with thier lives. I never overcame the fact that I was an outsider, not one born of the clan. It was a very sore spot for many." The hybrid would say with a degree of frustration.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 5:39 pm
SubonicXP

TerashiLeonGoken

Seeing that there was only one last Houndoom left, Hook would charge forward, his fur seeming to shimmer and glow as he did so. Lynnette would let out a small gasp as she noticed what was happening, Hook suddenly looking a lot bigger. It was obvious that it had been time for the Snubbull to evolve. The (now) Granbull, would continuing charging at the Houndoom, not slowing down at all, swinging at it with a Play Rough. Pitch, who was still flying up above, would hover for a moment, staring at her team-mate in awe. "You go get 'em, Hook!" Lynnette would call out proudly, clearly excited that one of her first Pokemon had finally evolved.  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 6:46 pm
Staring at RC for a moment, Reno would shake his head and simply add, "Stupid a** people thinking that swinging the big stick of we know things you don't means they control things" Reno would remain quiet for a moment before finally adding something new to the conversation. "Y'know, when you let your ego go a bit, you're alright. For the world's greenest Ekans."  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 7:01 pm
"Yes, and any progress will be hindered by it." RC says as he slowly fishes out his Kiseru. He is about to light it when Reno makes his Green comment. "You get that skull of yours rattled badly of recent? Cause it seems your seeing green where it doesn't exist. Been this jet black since my hybridzation." RC quips as he taps his scales.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games