Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Podunk_the_Mighty

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:54 pm

Angelic Muse
Muse gave her best scolding glare.

"Next time you leave the den in such a messy haste you're cleaning it up. And it wasn't the tea, I assure you," she added definatly.

She nudged Aonice and urged her to give him a smile.
" Allright if you insist..." He said. "And I have no problems cleaning my own messes" he added.
Quote:
Aonice opened wide, showing all of her beatifully white teeth, and seeming to have a slight hint of fang.. sharp ones at that.. The she closed her mouth and nodded.. "Don't worry, next time just calmly walk out.. At least it wasnt horribly and dramatiacally romantic
He went into a trance momentarily, lost in her beauty. He caught himself, and ghis face flushed. "I did that thing again, didn't I? I'm sorry. You have a beautiful smile..." He winced. "Oh, I just did that other thing again, huh? sorry, sorry." He looked down to the ground, dissapointed in himself. " I'm really sorry..." He mumbled. "an' I'll defintely try that next time" He finished, smiling lightly at the floor, still embarassed.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:56 pm

Muse excused herself from the room so she could squeal her giggle fit out from watching the two shly blush and smile at each other.

Angelic Muse

Aonice_Mitsoku

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:57 pm

Aonice laughed.. "I've never seen anybody starre at me like that, muchless people staring at me because of such a sarcastic smile.. " she explained with a smirk.. THen noticed Muse's leave.. "Ack! Muse!! Where ya goin'?"
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:01 pm

Aonice_Mitsoku
Aonice laughed.. "I've never seen anybody starre at me like that, muchless people staring at me because of such a sarcastic smile.. " she explained with a smirk.. THen noticed Muse's leave.. "Ack! Muse!! Where ya goin'?"
"Sorry, sorry..." Podunk felt very small, and shrank about two feet in height. "But you do have a good smile, even if it's sarcastic..." he shrunk about another foot, and finally looked up to see Muse leaving.

Podunk_the_Mighty

Aonice_Mitsoku

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:04 pm

Podunk_the_Mighty
Aonice_Mitsoku
"Sorry, sorry..." Podunk felt very small, and shrank about two feet in height. "But you do have a good smile, even if it's sarcastic..." he shrunk about another foot, and finally looked up to see Muse leaving.

Aonice looked back over at him, realizing he was three feet shorter, and suddenly yiped totally surprised,,"HES SHRINKING!!" she yelled and jumped off the couch..
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:05 pm

Muse froze, trying to think of a decent excuse to leave those too alone.

"I erm..." her hind paw tapped impatiently with her slow thoughts.

"I, uh...left the water on from the tea! Oh, and I should make...erm...some muffins..or something."

She paushed.

"...Be right back!"

And with that she dashed out of the room.

((Still here don't worry, just gotta make a round to my threads.))

Angelic Muse

Podunk_the_Mighty

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:10 pm

Aonice_Mitsoku
Podunk_the_Mighty
Aonice_Mitsoku

Aonice looked back over at him, realizing he was three feet shorter, and suddenly yiped totally surprised,,"HES SHRINKING!!" she yelled and jumped off the couch..
"Hmm?" He looked at himself and realized he indeed was. "Oh. Well then... Please don't be alarmed." He said. He had stopped shinking, and was actually starting to grow and change. His metamorphosis complete, he resembled a black housecat, just a little smaller than a jaguar or panther, save the tip of his tail and his back paws being green. "This is just another form of mine, I didn't even notice I was shifting" He said, still able to talk. "If it bothers you, I can change back. Or, if you'd like, I could take my human form..." He sat up on the couch, waiting forher response. All he really wanted was to please her, and he didn't really have a preference over the form he took.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:12 pm

Muse peeked through the doorway to spy in on them. Podunk had just morphed and she laugh silently at Aonice's reaction.

Angelic Muse

Aonice_Mitsoku

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:13 pm

Aonice sat her large hind and rested her small hands in her alrge hips.. "Im sorry,ive had a really akward day.. A think a human would be nice, ive een here for so long the only one i see is in the mirror.. "
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:21 pm

Aonice_Mitsoku
Aonice sat her large hind and rested her small hands in her alrge hips.. "Im sorry,ive had a really akward day.. A think a human would be nice, ive een here for so long the only one i see is in the mirror.. "
"Oh, no problem!" He said, and he transformed into a human male, not unlike his fursona, just without the fur and all that. He was tall, about 6' 5'' and of darkened skin. he was muscular, yet lithe and his eyes glowed an acidic green before he finished changing. "Well," He said grinning that same grin. "Like what you see? I must come clean, I'm not entirely human, but for all intensive purposes I am." He reached into an empty bag tied onto his belt and pulled out an ancient-looking wineskin. He drank deeply, for polymorphing always made him thirsty. "This is the form I was born in," He explained.

Podunk_the_Mighty

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:23 pm

Muse decided to pull the muffins she was making out of the oven when she overheard Podunk morphing again.

Let's see what she thinks of his human form.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:23 pm

Aonice nodded.. "That makes sense.. " she looked up at him, her blue eyes eerily piercing into his.. "Your too tall"

Aonice_Mitsoku

Podunk_the_Mighty

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:27 pm

Aonice_Mitsoku
Aonice nodded.. "That makes sense.. " she looked up at him, her blue eyes eerily piercing into his.. "Your too tall"
"Oh..." His smile evaporated. "Sorry." he said, having no idea why he was apologizing for his height. He stared into her alluring blue eyes with his own unusually bright green eyes. "Maybe you're just too short." He said jokingly, smiling once more.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:29 pm

Muse was smiling, practially giddy, when she suddenly she smelled smoke.

"OH S!#@! NOT AGAIN!" She ran to the oven where her poor carrot muffins were surely toast by now.

Despite her usually agile speed, she slipped on some unknown substance and landed with a crash heard through out the whole house.

Angelic Muse

Aonice_Mitsoku

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:33 pm

Podunk_the_Mighty
Aonice_Mitsoku
"Oh..." His smile evaporated. "Sorry." he said, having no idea why he was apologizing for his height. He stared into her alluring blue eyes with his own unusually bright green eyes. "Maybe you're just too short." He said jokingly, smiling once more.

Aonice suddenly took on offense, extremly insecure about her hight and even more insecure about her small bust.. She Heard the sudden crash and the kitchen, and the smell of smoke riled her even more, and before you could blink she was half way to the kitchen, literally! She had reached the tile surface of the kitchen, slid to a stop and quickly darted to the ground infront of Muse neaerly 2 seconds after she fell.. "Are you okay, Muse?!" She asked, reasting a hand upon your soft sholdier.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games