Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:04 pm
MysteryAnime
*Draws his Dragon Blade alrdy formed* "Tch, nerds like you should stay in school. hand me that orb." he grins evily
she appeared behind him, her knife pressed against his neck "dont even think about it" she hissed  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:05 pm
MysteryAnime
*Draws his Dragon Blade alrdy formed* "Tch, nerds like you should stay in school. hand me that orb." he grins evily

*Looks at the newcomer* "Wait your kyuu, *remembers the pic Kenji showed him* "I have no time for you, leave. and over my dead my body you getting this. Defender! he cries *stays near Genta's side*  

Ryuujin Kenshin

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:05 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior
hey logen any news about the lycan tribes?
"well, they are Florishing, we havent done Nothing here and it is a reason that we have that much food :3" * as she said so, she lifted Kenji to another height so he could see the big city that had been erected for the cause of housing all the people who now studied under the school*
*looks over the school dorm campus*wow lots of students  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:08 pm
Aprilbaby1
MysteryAnime
she appeared behind him, her knife pressed against his neck "dont even think about it" she hissed

"Grr, meddlers, why do you people always consist in getting in my way. he says evily. All i want to talk to this friend here, yeah.. friend thats it i wont hurt him you have my word*he says it honestly but in an evil way*  

Okahiki

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:09 pm
MysteryAnime
Aprilbaby1
MysteryAnime

"Grr, meddlers, why do you people always consist in getting in my way. he says evily. All i want to talk to this friend here, yeah.. friend thats it i wont hurt him you have my word*he says it honestly but in an evil way*
"and how can i trust you?" she asked, her fangs coming down  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:10 pm
*Notice something*," i see you are only of the half dragon kind, they only wield dragonic weapon, my friend there wont be friendly i advise you leave now.  

Ryuujin Kenshin

Okahiki

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:12 pm
Aprilbaby1
MysteryAnime
Aprilbaby1
MysteryAnime

"Tch, find i wont hurt him sheaths his swords. *can you let me go now the blade is hurting my neck*  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:12 pm
*fineshes off the deer leg and heads outside*im going into the woods logen be back soon  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:13 pm
*goes hunting*  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:16 pm
" i doubt that" *continue to examine the temple and figure out something* "So if we place this orb on this altar during the time of the full moon light we got ourself a power to control, and from the looks it of it the power to control elements and half breeds. this power should not reach the hand of evil, im afaird  

Ryuujin Kenshin

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:17 pm
*starts to pad down some rocks*so much has changed here

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:19 pm
MysteryAnime
Aprilbaby1
MysteryAnime
Aprilbaby1
MysteryAnime

"Tch, find i wont hurt him sheaths his swords. *can you let me go now the blade is hurting my neck*
"hmm im keeping an eye on you" she said removing the blade  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:20 pm
*kills 3 deers*  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:21 pm
*walks around more in the woods till he hears a lycan call*hmmm others of my kind?  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games