Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:28 pm
"OOPSSSSS" she snickers "sorry" she puts on her best innocent look "forgive me?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:29 pm
(Aww darn it.. sorry guys g2g.... i promise to keep this rp aliveeee!!!! Good night everyone!)  

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:29 pm
GTG.... i must start applying mouse traps everywhere
At once.
Fricking mouse will be CAUGHT AND SUSPENDED. Or at least, until he dies or we find him a owner.

I swear if i get sick by him...

Takes care y'all. And glad lots of you came rushing back... this brings me a tear to my eyes man... :'3  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:30 pm
"Perhaps?" she giggled and looked at Bella "I KNOW YOU!!" she said with a jumpy feeling to her voice "Your Bella!" she giggled "and yes...sadly my brother is dead" she sighed a bit then looked at Esuna.

ShinyToy

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:33 pm
((awwwwwww D: gonk kay then....))

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:33 pm
(haha later guys)
Bela jumps at her voice then studdies her "yea" she smiles "I remember you TOO" she jumps on her, hugging her  

Aprilbaby1

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:42 pm
Elly giggled and hugged her back "It's great to see you too" she paused "Hmm, so whats going on now?" she said looking around curiously.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:59 pm
"hmm nothing i think" she looks at her sister and taps her chin "Oh yea" she smiles and snaps her fingers "i remember now, dad wanted us to get ready for the Vampire Ball" she looks at Elly "you can come too" she smiles "Everyones invited, its sorta...like a peace thing"  

Aprilbaby1

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:05 pm
She smiled "That sounds fun! I'll be sure to come" she paused thinking "I mean if I can..." she sighed a bit.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:13 pm
(gtg chicka, srry)  

Aprilbaby1

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:07 am
Elly looked around once again "Well, how is everyone?" she asked curiously, she paused a bit in thought then looked at Bella, then at Tomoe "Oh and when is this vampire ball?" she asked with a slight smile.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:26 pm
Ehh.. .fine... fine... " Juno said, moving his hand in a "forget about it" natrue, setting himself straight, brushing off the dirt and grass.

Esuna ignored Juno's grumbling, and looked at Elly again. "Well.. that's sad to hear, my sentiments" she said, in a honest sad voice. She then looked at Tomoe, and approved of what she mentioned about the Ball.

Is it because he wants to meet up with the Mistress of the Demons....? ..... Valdamnt.... what are you trying to hide from us...? she thought, feeling those emotions pierce her heart in many ways, trying to ignore the feeling.

Juno looked at the 4 girls in utter confusion. "Ball? Vampire Ball? Peace? ... Well, count me in too. I can't wait to see what new band he's going to bring... i better hope it won't involve polka instruments from the netherlands. GOD, i hated that." he said, approaching them casually.

Back! Trying to keep this roleplay alive =D  

AxelNekko

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:48 pm
(lolz)

Bella laughs "well, sorry for scaring you Juno, i wont do it again..." she puts her hand behind her back, crossing her fingers "but we have to go finish decorating for the Ball, its going to be tomorrow at Midnight" she smiles  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:37 pm
"I'm glad... pretty early in the morning to be scaring there, you know?" he responds, and thinks about the Ball. "..Well well well.... tommorow at midnight... sounds classy. Valdamt really is starting to smoothen up for the life of the rich and high class; me? well, guessing by these chains, i'm not a royal clown... heh. I think i can help. With my.. .somewhat... limited knowledge with decorating, i can have it all s**c and span. I'm pretty sure Tomoe would agree too! (just in case, Kaos has a Calculus test tommorow, so yeah)

If i dont respond, im already asleep x3  

AxelNekko

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas