Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3078 3079 3080 3081 3082 3083 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Araclast

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 4:06 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Araclast
Skuger Moonclaw
Araclast
Eddily
Howdy Ara.
see the metal piece i did on FA, for the longest time i did not know how to rock on an electric >.>

hey sura, are we doing buisness or are you still not taking comminsions, you kinda confused me by explanin everything

I was just giving you an idea what I do, and how much
okay, well when you star taking commisions again tell me, ive only had my fursona drawn twice xp

I'll probably make a thread in the art area, when I do, you should remind me, cause i tend to forget
alright....i should start drawin again, or at leat go back to drawing the only thing i can draw at the moment...cars ^^
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 4:08 pm

Eddily
What's your second pic Ara?
my fursona holding a guitar in the backgroung to doomie and omega dancing, doomie has it somewhere i never saved it though...now if i knew how to play a friken riff xp i might get some fan art ^^

Araclast

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 4:09 pm

Araclast
Eddily
my fursona holding a guitar in the backgroung to doomie and omega dancing, doomie has it somewhere i never saved it though...now if i knew how to play a friken riff xp i might get some fan art ^^

Doomie art? niceness.
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 4:11 pm

Eddily
Araclast
Eddily

Doomie art? niceness.
doomneko, the very fur that introduced me to furdom, though i dont see her anymore, i think sura know her though

Araclast

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 4:13 pm

Araclast
Skuger Moonclaw
Araclast
Skuger Moonclaw
Araclast
Eddily
Howdy Ara.
see the metal piece i did on FA, for the longest time i did not know how to rock on an electric >.>

hey sura, are we doing buisness or are you still not taking comminsions, you kinda confused me by explanin everything

I was just giving you an idea what I do, and how much
okay, well when you star taking commisions again tell me, ive only had my fursona drawn twice xp

I'll probably make a thread in the art area, when I do, you should remind me, cause i tend to forget
alright....i should start drawin again, or at leat go back to drawing the only thing i can draw at the moment...cars ^^

Always good to work with what you do best, but always try differn't things
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 4:13 pm

Araclast
doomneko, the very fur that introduced me to furdom, though i dont see her anymore, i think sura know her though

Believe me, I know who she is. She was one of the first furs I've talked to, that was almost two years ago. She doens't come on gaia much anymore sadly.

Eddily

Araclast

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 4:16 pm

Eddily
Araclast

Believe me, I know who she is. She was one of the first furs I've talked to, that was almost two years ago. She doens't come on gaia much anymore sadly.
ya, she was great, if it wasnt for her, ide stll be wondering why i had such an attraction to animals and if other people acted like me, let alone know you guys

@sura-ya ill try to draw my dream car oarnge nissan skyline with tiger stripes ^^
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 4:18 pm

Araclast
Eddily
Araclast

ya, she was great, if it wasnt for her, ide stll be wondering why i had such an attraction to animals and if other people acted like me, let alone know you guys

@sura-ya ill try to draw my dream car oarnge nissan skyline with tiger stripes ^^

Yeah she is. 3nodding Had a little crush on her at one point.

Eddily

Araclast

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 4:22 pm

Eddily
Araclast
Eddily
Araclast

Yeah she is. 3nodding Had a little crush on her at one point.
you too, but whats not to like about her, of corse we had almost all the same likes and dislikes, that might of been a wierd realtionship, cant believe...im not yiffy at the moment =^_^=
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 4:25 pm

Araclast
you too, but whats not to like about her, of corse we had almost all the same likes and dislikes, that might of been a wierd realtionship, cant believe...im not yiffy at the moment =^_^=

Maybe, but I'm glad her and Ome are together. 3nodding

Eddily

Araclast

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 4:27 pm

Eddily
Araclast

ya, oh talking about love, well i think i finally found some on an old fan girl of mine ^^ not a fur, but hay humans need love to
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 4:28 pm

do da dooo

Skuger Moonclaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 4:28 pm

Araclast
Eddily
Araclast

ya, oh talking about love, well i think i finally found some on an old fan girl of mine ^^ not a fur, but hay humans need love to

Aww, well good luck to ya.
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 4:29 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
do da dooo

*hugs*

Eddily

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 4:31 pm

Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
do da dooo

*hugs*

*hugs*
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3078 3079 3080 3081 3082 3083 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games