Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3083 3084 3085 3086 3087 3088 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:30 pm

Gothyfox
Krell Vaco
Gothyfox
Krell Vaco
Gothyfox
Krell Vaco
Gothyfox
Krell Vaco
Krell soflt nuzzles his head on the back of gothys and smiles

"..I love you gothy"
"i love you too krell " she nuzzes back licking his cheek
Krell softly rubbed her arm up and down softly and smiled, his fur was white and pure as he pushed his body closer to Gothys and rubbed her back warmly.
she ran a fingered paw up and down your ear knowing your ticlelish spot.
Krell softly smiled and rubber gothy's back as he giggles alittle and then kissed her Lips softly.

"Gothy if this moment never ended i would be in heaven."
"aww" she said pressing aganst you closeing her eyes as she kissed you "ya mean it?"
"Yes I do" Krell softly returned the kiss and held her close to him and rubb her back softly
She kisses one of your long ears as she melts into the back rub cooing all of her mucles trying to relax
Krell softly rubbs his arms and back up and down "Gothy...I... Lust for you heeh"
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:34 pm

Krell Vaco
Gothyfox
Krell Vaco
Gothyfox
Krell Vaco
Gothyfox
Krell Vaco
Gothyfox
Krell Vaco

"..I love you gothy"
Krell softly rubbed her arm up and down softly and smiled, his fur was white and pure as he pushed his body closer to Gothys and rubbed her back warmly.
Krell softly smiled and rubber gothy's back as he giggles alittle and then kissed her Lips softly.

"aww" she said pressing aganst you closeing her eyes as she kissed you "ya mean it?"
"Yes I do" Krell softly returned the kiss and held her close to him and rubb her back softly
She kisses one of your long ears as she melts into the back rub cooing all of her mucles trying to relax
Krell softly rubbs his arms and back up and down "Gothy...I... Lust for you heeh"
she smiles hugging you then whispers in your ear"am i makeing you hot and bothered babe?"

Gothyfox

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:37 pm

Gothyfox
Krell Vaco
Gothyfox
Krell Vaco
Gothyfox
Krell Vaco
Gothyfox
Krell Vaco
Gothyfox
Krell Vaco

"..I love you gothy"

she smiles hugging you then whispers in your ear"am i makeing you hot and bothered babe?"
"maybe... hehe" Krell softly rubbs her back "tried.." Krell being the little guy he is is out without a second word.

Gothy slips to sleep as well.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 12:41 pm

ok what the helled they fix that took so danm long stare

drifter_xwolf1188

Podunk_the_Mighty

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 12:53 pm

Mmm... Cake. "I will survive..."
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 6:31 pm

Hey hey whos all in here?

Tsume-Takii

Fuzzfuzzy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:31 am

domokun
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 1:49 pm

Krell walked in slowly and went to his couch then softly laying down flat on his abck his bright white fur was neatly done and his ears were bend altitle his longer hair like fur. His eyes were shut and he looked happy and relaxed.

Krellxxt

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:58 pm

Krell softly yawned then wrapped his arms over himself to his shoulders as he stand up and looked to the left, with shut eyes still.

"My body is mine, Gothy's, al's , and mine."
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 4:45 pm

Krell sighed dropping back on his back and relaxed softly, Krell sighed and walked out slowly.

Krellxxt

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 8:33 am

Krell walked back in slowly and sat down then laid on his couch with a small sigh he relaxed deeply into the couch. Then softly smiling and shuting his eyes.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 8:41 am

*warp rips in* La-de-daa ninja

Vinnie Outlaw

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 8:44 am

Vincent R. Starwind
*warp rips in* La-de-daa ninja
"hello bony man."

Krell softly waves from his couch as he heard the wrap.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 8:45 am

Ah, a newbie, try Dra-Gon little fellow *winks and lays on a few jumbo beanbags*

Vinnie Outlaw

Gabriel Fawkes

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 8:46 am

hey guys I got a day off today
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3083 3084 3085 3086 3087 3088 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games