Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3087 3088 3089 3090 3091 3092 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 3:03 pm

Gothyfox
Krell Vaco
Gothyfox
Krell Vaco
Gothyfox
Krell Vaco
Gothyfox
gothy comes in walking with a limp "hey"
"Foxy hottie! come join strom and me, and is that limp from last night?" Krell looked to her with worried eyes and a soft small frown. as he rubbed stroms back softly and nuzzled alittle with his head.
she smiled coming over to you "yep that's the limp from yesterday ..... you couldent tell while i was danceing?" she sniggs in.
"alittle but I though you would be better by now..." Krell softly wrapps his right hand round her and hugs her softly.
she gives you a knowingly little devilish grin.
"I'll go easy next time." Krell whispered to gothy and rubbed behind Strom's ears softly.

"Still with us strom?"
"nooooo..... whell oh whell..." she sits on your lap kissing your ear.
"alright alirhgt.. I just hope you don't get hurt trying to dance with me..." Krell softly smiled and giggled alittle and kissed her neck softly.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 3:04 pm

Krell Vaco
Gothyfox
Krell Vaco
Gothyfox
Krell Vaco
Gothyfox
Krell Vaco
Gothyfox
"Foxy hottie! come join strom and me, and is that limp from last night?" Krell looked to her with worried eyes and a soft small frown. as he rubbed stroms back softly and nuzzled alittle with his head.
she smiled coming over to you "yep that's the limp from yesterday ..... you couldent tell while i was danceing?" she sniggs in.
"alittle but I though you would be better by now..." Krell softly wrapps his right hand round her and hugs her softly.
"I'll go easy next time." Krell whispered to gothy and rubbed behind Strom's ears softly.

"Still with us strom?"
"alright alirhgt.. I just hope you don't get hurt trying to dance with me..." Krell softly smiled and giggled alittle and kissed her neck softly.
"it's not the danceing ......"she smiles as she sucks on your ear.

Gothyfox

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 3:09 pm

Gothyfox
Krell Vaco
Gothyfox
Krell Vaco
Gothyfox
Krell Vaco
Gothyfox
Krell Vaco
Gothyfox

"Still with us strom?"
"shh if others know then more will want to see it... hehehehehehhe" Krell softly kissed Gothy's neck and licked it softly
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 3:10 pm

Krell Vaco
Gothyfox
Krell Vaco
Gothyfox
Krell Vaco
Gothyfox
Krell Vaco
Gothyfox
Krell Vaco
Gothyfox

"Still with us strom?"
"shh if others know then more will want to see it... hehehehehehhe" Krell softly kissed Gothy's neck and licked it softly
she blushes "bout as big as s little leauge basseball bat..."

Gothyfox

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 3:12 pm

Gothyfox
Krell Vaco
Gothyfox
Krell Vaco
Gothyfox
Krell Vaco
Gothyfox
Krell Vaco
Gothyfox
Krell Vaco
Gothyfox

"Still with us strom?"
she blushes "bout as big as s little leauge basseball bat..."
"sorry I wasn't up for it last night... normaly.. Hey shhh.. gothy I love you" Krell blushed and rubbed his face into gothy's neck warmly
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 3:15 pm

"just like a mini big ben!" she giggles as she slows "okk ...i'll stop.."

Gothyfox

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 3:18 pm

Gothyfox
"hehe I love you I have to get going to college be back in a few hours I hope to see you tomarrow if not tonight."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 3:19 pm

Krell Vaco
Gothyfox
"hehe I love you I have to get going to college be back in a few hours I hope to see you tomarrow if not tonight."
i have to get ging anyways

Gothyfox

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 7:27 pm

Krell softly walked in and laid on his couch shuting his eyes and relaxing softly
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 7:34 pm

Krell yawned alound and relaxed he looked alittle distressed, his fur was matted and messy. Then he rolled over to face the couch sighingagain, then luaghing a small crying luaghing.

Krellxxt

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 8:05 pm

Krell wipped his cheeks dry and grabbed his shoulders and held himself with a tight grip of himself. Krell then sighed softly and rolled over and relaxed in his couch.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:53 pm

Krell sighed lightly and relaxed

Krellxxt

Rusty teh Puppy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:18 pm

I theen I need
a beeger box.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:22 pm

[ PuPpY ]

I theen I need
a beeger box.

"we all need a bigg place to live, yet what is it to live at all?"

Krell spoke as he rolled onto his back laying flat.

Krellxxt

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:50 am

Krell softly woke on his couch and yawned softly reaching round with his brush he relaxed and started licking his paws and running then over his fur to get it start and neat.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3087 3088 3089 3090 3091 3092 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games