Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PaulTheWolf5575

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:54 pm
Arch can BM too...sayeth so in his profile...

Oh and Arch doesn't know any Ultimatum moves yet...he may learn one during our large battle XP  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:59 pm
ElladanKenet
Nelowulf
I'm still wondering how she can even do that.

Especially as weak as she is. As an AK/master, she's as strong as she'll get, and even then she only ranks as strong as a knight.
Kathleen is only a knight because her society only allows for one master, which she won't become until she learns her ma got slaughtered.

I also told Cel to up her stats more than what I had, but I don't think she did.

Yeah. she's as strong as she gets right now. I mean, she is dathomiri, and an AK.

With AK = master level, my statement stands.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:02 pm
So, with the GLf having more Master Level Force Users than the loyalists and Sith combined, what's the chance that they'll grow a pair?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:17 pm
When they realize that they don't need big ships. Granted that's more the Loyalist problem but I still get a feeling about that.  

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:21 pm
well, the GLf and the loyalists both have a member who (by some odd chance found a history datadisk or some bs and learned the skill that had been forgotten) knows battle meditation.

What's stopping this wee alliance forming and just watching them storm coruscant right after the battle of Abregado Rae?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:24 pm
How the hell does Arch know battle meditation anyway?
Edit: And for that matter how did Arch become a master of the lightsaber in one year?  

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:45 pm
All I got is the trick that keeps lightsabers from cutting my swords in half....
And I bet Archie knows that trick too.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:53 pm
They really need to learn that NFU's rule the galaxy... not Force Users. NFU's command fleets, negotiate treaties, and do just about everything that keeps a galaxy running. Force Users basically learn about the force and fight other force users.  

stellarmagic

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:59 pm
Why do you think Link is so insistant on not leading?
Its supposed to be an important Tenant of Jedi Life that Jedi are to advise but not take command.
This has apparently been forgotten.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:04 pm
Clone armies, massive battlefleets, jedi generals....
Gawds, its the clone wars all over again...  

Sol Walker
Crew

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:06 pm
You know what that means... My forces with just basic battle tactics will dominate over them. Damn Jedi don't know how to fight a battle. Just watch AoTC and RoTS.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:09 pm
This is why I keep saying Jedi shouldn't lead.
Theres not a Sun Tzu among 'em.
IK included.
Then again, nobody is Sun Tzu. Not even Thrawn.  

Sol Walker
Crew

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:10 pm
Anyway... I need to work on the design for the Rapora's new toy.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:11 pm
Like they need a new one...

Make it look like a Chinese Dragon: all long and serpantine so it swims through the stars like a serpent through water.  

Sol Walker
Crew

PaulTheWolf5575

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:15 pm
Actually I'm willing not to have Arch not use BM, basically because there would've been no chance of him learning it. I might have him learn Battle Premonition as one of his Ultimatum powers, but that won't come 'till later...So don't worry about BM for Arch  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games