Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:20 am
MDaylus

Loki looked a bit worried when Fenrir stilled and proclaimed that he did not wish Loki to be sick. He didn't know how to tell the pup that most of it was caused by the baby. He didn't want the pup to blame the child, luckily Tony seemed to save him. Loki looked up with Tony's words about him having a stomach ache with thanks in his eyes. "Not for awhile my pup, not for awhile." Loki answered hugging Fenrir close as the pup pressed close. Surely Tony would not ask him to give the child up now knowing how much Fenrir wanted it to be around. "even after the baby comes Fenrir you may not be able to play with it for awhile after. It may not be like you at all." Loki continued.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:31 am
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir tilted his head slightly. “You mean he may not be a wolf? I know that. Sleepnir and Jormungandr aren’t wolves.” He pointed out. Betty giggled softly at that. “Loki means it might be like a human baby. Human babies can’t play with anyone for a while….their too fragile.” She explained to the pup. Fenrir was silent for a moment, trying to process that. “That’s not fun. So what does it do after it’s born?”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:41 am
MDaylus

Loki smiled gently when Fenrir proclaimed that he knew the child might not be a wolf stating that his siblings werent. Betty saved Loki from floundering for an explanation. "It does baby things, you know you couldn't play when you were just born Hela couldn't either. You remember that it took her a bit longer to be up to playing with you." Loki explained.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:23 am
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir let out a little huff, flopping down. “That’s no fair….I want to play with it.” He grumbled. The pup really was being ruined by having an entire mansion catering to almost every whim he had. Tony smirked at the pup. “Don’t worry Fenrir. You can always get your mother to call Jor to come play with you.” He reassured the wolf. Fenrir gave another little huff at Tony’s words, but didn’t argue.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:45 am
MDaylus

Loki released his son as the pup flopped down complaining. Loki's gaze hardened a bit ready to scold Fenrir for acting like a spoiled child. It was becoming obvious that Fenrir was getting too much of what he wanted. Tony speaking saved Fenrir from the scolding. "It is true I can call your brother but when the child comes you must be careful with it Fenrir." Loki admonished. "You two will be able to play eventually you must merely be patient." Loki continued.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:58 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“I’m always careful mother.” Fenrir responded. Of course that wasn’t exactly true, but Fenrir hadn’t hurt anyone on purpose, and he’d only really hurt people by tripping them up or barreling into them when no one was paying attention. But he hadn’t ever actually hurt Mischief who he played with often and the tiny kitten was the most fragile thing in the mansion. Turning his head, Fenrir sniffed at Loki’s stomach curiously. Tony smiled slightly, shaking his head at the pup. He really hadn’t thought he’d get so attached to Fenrir.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:40 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled but shook his head when Fenrir stated that her was always careful. "You are careful when you need to be." Loki remarked. He felt better, almost normal with fenrir and Tony there. "What are you sniffing for?" Loki questioned when Fenrir sniffed at his stomach. He didnt know if Fenrir could smell anything but it was a curious idea.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:44 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir barely glanced up at Loki. “Don’t know.” He said simply, continuing to sniff at Loki’s stomach for a few moments before he laid his head back down. “You smell weird.” He commented absently, making Betty giggle again. “Well your mother’s body is changing for the baby. Things are going to smell different.” She said gently. Fenrir looked a concerned by that and Bruce spoke up. “Don’t worry. He’ll still be your mother.” He said softly.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:08 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked concerned when Fenrir proclaimed that he smelled weird. He heard Betty laugh a bit at Fenrir's comment and assure the pup that it was merely the baby and things were going to smell different. The Bruce was pipping up that Loki would still be Fenrir's mother despite all of that. "Is it a good weird or bad weird?" Loki questioned ignoring the others and focusing on Fenrir. He had learned to trust his children's instincts, children tended to know more often when something wasn't right.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:54 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Rolling onto his back, Fenrir wagged his tail slightly, trying to look cute and enjoying the attention. “I don’t know…it just smells weird, different.” He replied to Loki. “Not bad though…..” he added, knowing Loki was concerned. It wasn’t a smell Fenrir necessarily liked, but it wasn’t something that set him off. “Are you going to smell like that forever now?” he asked curiously. “Will the baby smell like that?”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:04 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a soft huff when Fenrir rolled on top of him shifting the pups position. Loki felt relief when Fenrir told him that he smelled weird and different but not bad. "I do not think so, I do not think that I smelled the same after you and your siblings were born but I could not smell myself so I can not be sure. I do not think the baby will smell such a way." Loki continued smiling softly. He supposed Fenrir would have to tell him when the baby was born however.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:37 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“Good. I like how you normally smell better.” Fenrir said quietly. There was a silence in the room for a moment after, but Tony broke it. “You should try to eat some of those berries Loki. Bruce can monitor you and see if there’s anything he can give you to help.” He said slowly. Bruce glanced back at Tony, but gave a little nod. There was one or two things they could try, but he hoped that Loki not having the stress of this secret would help keep him from getting so sick so often.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:19 pm
MDaylus

A small laugh escaped Loki at Fenrir's words about him liking how Loki normally smelled. He settled to merely pet his son in a comforting manner when Tony spoke saying he should try to eat some of the berries. "Of course," Loki answered and moved to grab the bowl of fruit. He didn't know how his stomach would handle them now and knowing g he could not move from the bed easily with the IV in his arm made Loki pray that they would stay down and his stomach stay settled. He took pieces of the berries slowly staring down at the bowl. "I have been following what bruce has suggested thus far to keeping the morning sickness down." Loki informed. He had kept up with the tea and ginger ale everyday hoping it would help him more than he thought it might be. Looking to Tony he looked away as soon as the man looked to him still not wanting see any look of disappointment, anger or anything else. Loki was not sure he could handle it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:36 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony watched Loki carefully as he ate. Bruce offered a small smile when Loki said he was doing as Bruce suggested, but Tony seemed unimpressed. Leaning over, he whispered with Brice for a moment, discussing something before they seemed to reach an agreement. Bruce looked back to Loki with a sigh. “You’ve been doing well with my suggestions…but your nausea is still concerning….you’ve actually been losing weight, and that’s not good.” He began. “You know that we don’t like giving medication to someone while pregnant, but there are some medicines that can be given in very small amounts on occasion that shouldn’t hurt you or the baby….you might consider them. There are some pills that you could take once a week or so in order for you to at least get a day or two of food down.” Bruce said slowly.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:20 pm
MDaylus

Loki returned Bruce's small smile at his words Glancing at Tony however had the smile falling. It even worried the god when Tony leaned over and whispered to bruce about something. Loki knew it had to be something about him and he felt a bit hurt that it couldn't be discussed in front of him. Then when bruce looked back to him with a sigh Loki felt his stomach clench unpleasantly. He understood that his losing weight was not a good thing, it had worried Loki as well. Listening as Bruce explained to him that there was a medication that they could use to help him keep food down one or two days a week. "Do you want me to?" Loki questioned at Tony.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games