Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:35 pm

Muse lifted the pot that somehow managed to land on her head. She grinned a bit sheepishly.

"Yes, I'm fine, I was just-" she blinked.

"How in the world did you get here so fast?"
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:38 pm

Aonice_Mitsoku

Aonice suddenly took on offense, extremly insecure about her hight and even more insecure about her small bust.. She Heard the sudden crash and the kitchen, and the smell of smoke riled her even more, and before you could blink she was half way to the kitchen, literally! She had reached the tile surface of the kitchen, slid to a stop and quickly darted to the ground infront of Muse neaerly 2 seconds after she fell.. "Are you okay, Muse?!" She asked, reasting a hand upon your soft sholdier.
Po noticed the hurt look on her face, but before he could reassure her there was a loud crash. he bounded after after Aonice, reminded that his human form was not quite as fast. "Oh my goodness, Muse! Are you okay? Anything broken" He asked, not moving her in case anything was.

Podunk_the_Mighty

Aonice_Mitsoku

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:39 pm

Angelic Muse
Muse lifted the pot that somehow managed to land on her head. She grinned a bit sheepishly.

Aonice blinked.. "Oh.. that.. " she blushed and giggled.. " Well.. Im incredibly.. uhh.. fast!.. Theres no other way to put it.. I have a very high reaction time, and i'm just quick.. I spent the firtst 8 years of my trianing as a samurai on speed and skill.. and my mother was a lightning elemental.. Long story short.. Im kinda superhuman when it comes to speed.. But thats it.. Oh, that and the strength of my legs, i dont even know how powerful they are!"
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:43 pm

Aonice_Mitsoku
Angelic Muse

Aonice blinked.. "Oh.. that.. " she blushed and giggled.. " Well.. Im incredibly.. uhh.. fast!.. Theres no other way to put it.. I have a very high reaction time, and i'm just quick.. I spent the firtst 8 years of my trianing as a samurai on speed and skill.. and my mother was a lightning elemental.. Long story short.. Im kinda superhuman when it comes to speed.. But thats it.. Oh, that and the strength of my legs, i dont even know how powerful they are!"

Muse rasied her eyebrow a bit skeptically, considering the banter she had just gone throw.

She smiled at Podunk.

"I'm fine, just a bruise or so. I am so darn clumsy".

She glanced at the clock and the growing darkness outside.

"I need to get some sleep. You two can spend the night if you wish. I have 4 spare guest rooms. You can use one or two if you wish" she added, giving a knowing wink.

She got to her pawed feet and gave them both a hug befor retiring to her room for the night.

((Yawn...thanks for the RP! I really need to get going however. Hope to talk you guys tomorrow! biggrin ))

Angelic Muse

Aonice_Mitsoku

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:45 pm

(( thanks alot, hun!!)) Aonice stood up, and nodded, smilling warmly.. "Good night, hun! Thanks alot for the room, ive been needing a place to stay!"
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:45 pm

Podunks eyes lingered on her marvolously well-built legs. "Ah, so you aren't entirely human, eh? Well neither am I, I'm a half-dragon" Po said. "You're a samurai? That's amazing!" Podunk grinned, overjoyed to find someone similar to him in ters of being a half-breed anything and not actually part-animal; Almost forgetting about Muse for a second.
"Allright Muse, thanks. I'll definitely take you up on your offer, keeps me from having to hop dimensions for my bed..." He blushed, it just sinking in what she meant by the one or two comment. "Um, g'night, Muse!"

Podunk_the_Mighty

Aonice_Mitsoku

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:48 pm

Podunk_the_Mighty
Podunks eyes lingered on her marvolously well-built legs. "Ah, so you aren't entirely human, eh? Well neither am I, I'm a half-dragon" Po said. "You're a samurai? That's amazing!" Podunk grinned, overjoyed to find someone similar to him in ters of being a half-breed anything and not actually part-animal; Almost forgetting about Muse for a second.
"Allright Muse, thanks. I'll definitely take you up on your offer, keeps me from having to hop dimensions for my bed..." He blushed, it just sinking in what she meant by the one or two comment. "Um, g'night, Muse!"

Aonice looked up at him.. "Honestly.. i dont know what i am.. These hips have always ran in my family.. But most humans would have a larger wasit at this size, and the htighs would have a difinate shape with the hip.. here my thighs and hips smooth off towards an almost perfect circle if you look at them just right.. but besides that, there nearly all muscle.. To tell you the truth, my mother was a human/furry/succubus.. I don't know how that happened.. But i, according to my docters, am completly human.. Yet according to some more expireinced vampires and a really good friend of mine, they dont htink im human.. But im not something they've seen before.. Im just not sure what i am.. "
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:55 pm

*Walked into the unfamiliar scene, not sure what to think of this new place. She shyly walked to a far away corner, seating herself on the floor, prefering that to a seat. She flattened her skirt out, making sure not to sit on it and cause any further rips. Her arms resting peacefully on her folded knees, she watches her surroundings, taking in everything.*

scary carey

Podunk_the_Mighty

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:56 pm

Podunk eyed her over, noting the attractive, round hips, her beautiful, smallish breasts and the overall beauty that seemed to radiate from her entire being as she spoke.
"It sucks, not knowing doesn't it? I never knew my father, raised by my mother thinking I was entirely human... You'll find out someday," He finished, Placing his hand on her arm affectionately. "I'm sure of it."
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 7:00 pm

Podunk_the_Mighty
Podunk eyed her over, noting the attractive, round hips, her beautiful, smallish breasts and the overall beauty that seemed to radiate from her entire being as she spoke.
"It sucks, not knowing doesn't it? I never knew my father, raised by my mother thinking I was entirely human... You'll find out someday," He finished, Placing his hand on her arm affectionately. "I'm sure of it."

Aonice simply blushed.. "What if i dont want to know? What if im something horrible? My mother died when i was eight, in a hurricane, two months before she found out she was a succubus, and she was too modest of a person to believe that, She ended up going crazy because she didnt want to believe that.. My other mother simply left when i was 3! " She explained this to him with a slight arc in her brow, staring at the ground, her voice very emotional, before she took a deep, long breath, her ribs swelling full from her long breath, an obvious indication of extremly powerful lungs as well.. She put her small pale hands to her head and pulled her long hair out of her face.. "Im sorry, sometimes i get a bit emotional, and just get carried away.."

Aonice_Mitsoku

Podunk_the_Mighty

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 7:05 pm

Aonice_Mitsoku
Aonice simply blushed.. "What if i dont want to know? What if im something horrible? My mother died when i was eight, in a hurricane, two months before she found out she was a succubus, and she was too modest of a person to believe that, She ended up going crazy because she didnt want to believe that.. My other mother simply left when i was 3! " She explained this to him with a slight arc in her brow, staring at the ground, her voice very emotional, before she took a deep, long breath, her ribs swelling full from her long breath, an obvious indication of extremly powerful lungs as well.. She put her small pale hands to her head and pulled her long hair out of her face.. "Im sorry, sometimes i get a bit emotional, and just get carried away.."
Podunk, taken aback, gently wrapped his arm around Aonice. "I'm very sorry to hear that." He said. "It's sound like you've had a very tough time growing up... I can understand you not nessicarily wanting to know." He hugged her lightly, and brushed a few strands of hair she had missed from her face. "It's allright, It's not your fault it's mine. I shouldn't have said that without knowing how you felt about it. you have every right to be emotional." He said.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 7:09 pm

Podunk_the_Mighty
Podunk, taken aback, gently wrapped his arm around Aonice. "I'm very sorry to hear that." He said. "It's sound like you've had a very tough time growing up... I can understand you not nessicarily wanting to know." He hugged her lightly, and brushed a few strands of hair she had missed from her face. "It's allright, It's not your fault it's mine. I shouldn't have said that without knowing how you felt about it. you have every right to be emotional." He said.

Aonice laughed.. "At least your not the product of an expieriment" she gave s large blush and a giggle.. then hugged him back, nuzzling into his abdomen.. She didnt expect him to understand that unless he was really good at putting together clues, considering her last statement of having two mothers..

Aonice_Mitsoku

Podunk_the_Mighty

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 7:12 pm

Aonice_Mitsoku

Aonice laughed.. "At least your not the product of an expieriment" she gave s large blush and a giggle.. then hugged him back, nuzzling into his abdomen.. She didnt expect him to understand that unless he was really good at putting together clues, considering her last statement of having two mothers..
"Nope," he replied, running a hand through her soft hair. "Just the b*****d child of a black dragon and a raped virgin." he said bitterly. "...Do you want to talk about it? Your past, I mean. I know you don't know me very much yet, but I'd love to hear about it... If you want to talk about it, I mean."
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 7:21 pm

Aonice smiled.. "Well.. " she looked up at him, having to look nearly straight up from her small hight.."It wasnt a bad past.. Nor dark and full of hatred.. Just, i suppose when you have something soo good, its bound to just end.. or be fallowed by somethng to balence it out.. My mother, Yumi, was an extremly kind and gently woman, almost as tall as you, and one of the most rounded women of gaia.. She always was able to do or say something that could change the mind of the devil.. She was almost perfect, And extremly beautiful, even though she was too modest to see it herself, but that was becaue she would only compare herself ot her mother and grandmothers.. I mean looking at them she was the least pretty of the family.. " Aonice said with a small giggle.. She took a seat upon the soft couch, and held her hands to gether in her lap, staring at them.. " She was in love with a woman named Stephanie, and thye both and a long lasting relationship, they never found the time to marry, though.. Stephanie coudnt handle the responsibility of a child, but was so wrapped up in making Yumi happy, she decided to undergo with an extremly nifty expieriment.. With a mit of mix and matching chromosones, and some nift needle work they had managed to fertalize Yumi's eggs with Steph's genes.. Some scientists and proved this to be impossible, others said it had the slimmest chance of working, and even if it did, it would be a once in a lifetime specaticle of science.. given 9 months later i was born.. " AOnice explained htis with a lose smile, becoming lost in her story.. "Oh im sorry! Im not losing you am i?" she looked up with a giggle and laughed..

Aonice_Mitsoku

Podunk_the_Mighty

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 7:25 pm

Podunk snapped out of his trance, he was so wrapped in her story, glad she thought enough of him to talk of such things. "Hmm? Oh, no, I think I got it. Please, continue."
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games