Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
RATE THE PERSON ABOVE YOU [GAME/CHAT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Wanna Fly...
to the sky
37%
 37%  [ 173 ]
around the earth
14%
 14%  [ 68 ]
to another universe
47%
 47%  [ 215 ]
Total Votes : 456

Hypocoristical

Tasty Marshmallow

43,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Buggin' 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:00 pm

It's all put together well, colors and all. Just a bit plain.

8/10

*Edit* I rated mufftigg. Tor Beat me to it. xD

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:02 pm

OOo..i like your avi! 9/10

@ mufftigg - your avi looks marvelous! maybe you should get something else instead of the chainsaw though...freaks me out... ^_^

Lady Luck _ Kylie

mufftigg

Enduring Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:09 pm

kylie_xyooj
@ mufftigg - your avi looks marvelous! maybe you should get something else instead of the chainsaw though...freaks me out... ^_^

Thanks. My best friend said it freaked him out too. I shall have to raid my inventory for something else.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:22 pm

Is this better?

mufftigg

Enduring Citizen

carry on wayward daughter

Dapper Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:24 pm

definately! :}
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:36 pm

You and your lovely top-hat. I do adore it so. 'Tis a shame, I think, though, to cover such lovely hair...
heart
ninety-three hundredths!
b

Bellabie

carry on wayward daughter

Dapper Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:11 pm

It is probably my favorite article of clothing. And, yes, I know you love the mythic hair :}

I cover it because I love the ringlets it makes. ^^

10/10 still ^^
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:13 pm

mufftigg
kylie_xyooj

Thanks. My best friend said it freaked him out too. I shall have to raid my inventory for something else.

I know I said that I'd get something else, but I just love my chainsaw so! And I have worn it for a long time.

mufftigg

Enduring Citizen

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:18 pm

mufftigg
mufftigg
kylie_xyooj

I know I said that I'd get something else, but I just love my chainsaw so! And I have worn it for a long time.

lol..your so funny girl...its your avi..and after putting the smashing cities along with your avi..it looks great!

for your avi...9/10...especially because of your efforts towards your avi ^_^
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:19 pm

ooohhh, you gots a chain saw....

8/10!

scintillio

mufftigg

Enduring Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:23 pm

@kylie_xyooj: Thankies. I left shoutouts all over my shop, profile, and journal about your donation.

I did this avatar mainly to cosplay a character based off of me in a comic that my BFF writes. A kimono wearing, weapon toting woman who happens to be one of the few in the comic with common sense.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:28 pm

Lovely, dear, but that the 'heart of gold' seems to be a tad non sequitur...
ninety-one hundredths!

Suggestions?
b

Bellabie

scintillio

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:30 pm

havent a clue~ 9.5/10

>,>! i'll zap the next person who doesnt rate me~
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:33 pm

I didn't? Whoops, my bad. I thought I did.

9.9/10 the "hair" is a little freaky, but the whole is awesome.

mufftigg

Enduring Citizen

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:35 pm

mufftigg
@kylie_xyooj: Thankies. I left shoutouts all over my shop, profile, and journal about your donation.

I did this avatar mainly to cosplay a character based off of me in a comic that my BFF writes. A kimono wearing, weapon toting woman who happens to be one of the few in the comic with common sense.

lol..you didnt have to do that girl..I really didn't mind helping you complete your avi ^_^

(if only people were generous enough to give me the rest of my stuff to complete my avi...lol...eek..yeah right... razz )

maybe i'll just settle for less....lol
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games