Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:51 am
Diana Vulpes
DoomNeko
Diana Vulpes
Glad to hear things are going well for the most part there Doomie. 3nodding

When you're all the way down, the only place left to go is back up. XD
But yeah, I'm glad things are going well too, but I'm especially happy with the boost in confidence this is giving me. For once, I actually feel like I'm taking care of my life.

I mean I wake up in the morning, and sure, I have to go to work... but that just means I'm gonna go make a killing on the grills, get to talk with people, earn my wage, then come home and be just as freaking lazy as I damn well want and nobody can tell me otherwise! XP

Hmm, yeah, aint it grand?
I couldn't agree more! My schedule consists of lazy-ness!!!

So tomorrow, I'm gonna FINALLY meet another fur! Like....way cool, right?! mrgreen It's Tatsu, he's from West Palm Beach, and he's driving all the way down to Miami to hang out....Yay! It would be nice to finally have a "friend" that I don't work with or live with! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:03 am
It's good to see most people are happy. I'm happy for a change as well, I hope it lasts for some time, I like being happy 3nodding .  

Crenn

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:21 am
Gah....it's almost 6:30am, and I STILL haven't gone to bed...I think I may have developed insomnia.....>.>  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:18 am
Hehe, might want to get sleeping tablets for that.... although I have sleeping tablets for my insomnia... but I don't want to take them sweatdrop  

Crenn

Ozmiander

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:36 am
Crenn
Hehe, might want to get sleeping tablets for that.... although I have sleeping tablets for my insomnia... but I don't want to take them sweatdrop

I used to take a million tiny brightly colored pills that looked like m&m minis for my insomnia. They never seemed to work razz  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:54 am
Manda_Tifa
Gah....it's almost 6:30am, and I STILL haven't gone to bed...I think I may have developed insomnia.....>.>

There's a natural, over the counter drug I take sometimes. Melatonin. It's much better than a prescription, 'cause there's no side-effects. 3nodding  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

FogSage

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:15 pm
shoki_de_nai
Manda_Tifa

There's a natural, over the counter drug I take sometimes. Melatonin. It's much better than a prescription, 'cause there's no side-effects. 3nodding

Thought that was for your skin......but I dunno........my aunt takes it sometimes......*shrugs*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:36 pm
I'm tired and in pain from lugging around pounds of art supplies and massive canvases/porfolios. I also have the overwhelming urge to tear my current oil painting up and throw it out the window. Yep, just an overall pissy mood right now. domokun

On a kinder, genteler note, thank you everyone who has been giving get well wishes to Siren. Last night she finally managed to drink some water without spitting it back up. She hasn't spit up all day either. To top it off she seems stronger and more like her usual self again. Tonight I'm planning to feed a small cricket, so hopefully that will go well. For the moment however I feel she is out of the danger zone.  

Krissim Klaw

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:47 pm
Krissim Klaw
I'm tired and in pain from lugging around pounds of art supplies and massive canvases/porfolios. I also have the overwhelming urge to tear my current oil painting up and throw it out the window. Yep, just an overall pissy mood right now. domokun

On a kinder, genteler note, thank you everyone who has been giving get well wishes to Siren. Last night she finally managed to drink some water without spitting it back up. She hasn't spit up all day either. To top it off she seems stronger and more like her usual self again. Tonight I'm planning to feed a small cricket, so hopefully that will go well. For the moment however I feel she is out of the danger zone.

Sounds like you need a good break from it all.

Glad to hear Siren is doing better.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:12 pm
Diana Vulpes

Sounds like you need a good break from it all.

Glad to hear Siren is doing better.
Yep, I need a break only the teachers keep loading it up. At least I know I'm not blowing it out of proporsion or delusional, because all the other people in my classes are complaining of the same problem of being overworked. The art teachers just don't stop to consider how many hours upon hours each of them expect you to work outside of class time. confused  

Krissim Klaw

Cray Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:21 pm
"...Wow... a computer that doesn't have mouse.. oh, and the keyboard sucks too... anyways... I believe this is the place to post this...

Yesh! Cray-kun is alive... a little skinnier.. and a lot more militaryish... yeah, not a word, but it's mine!

Basic training was... umm.. yeah.. basic training... RDCs yelling... running.. (alot), folding skivvies to the point that if I threw them in the air, they'll fall folded again...

I'm scared to see what's in my email...

As soon as I get a scanner, I'll show you all my art I did during basic (on blue lined paper, sorry.) I got a lot of commissions! 3 From one person...

Well, I got'z lots to do, so...

Hi! and um.. I love you all!

I get internet in my dorm ... friday? and my roommate has a laptop.. soo......"

~FN Spirit, USN

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:10 pm
I finally got some nerve test done on my arms. Very uncomfortable and painful. Bleh. Anywho, good news is there's no nerve damage. Bad news is that since there's no nerve damage they can't do anything for me. All the doctor said was it was activity related aches. Which...was....duh! And he can't do anything for me, try advil and have a nice day. What a ******** waste. -___-;  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:28 pm
I have to go to the doctor and get a new prescription for an inhaler. The hills were a pain in the a** tonight  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:32 pm
All in all, today has been a great birthday. Better than the last couple birthdays for sure. I gotta thank everyone here who did art for me or gave me something or wished me well. It made my day ^_^  

Af Mas

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:34 pm
Af Mas
All in all, today has been a great birthday. Better than the last couple birthdays for sure. I gotta thank everyone here who did art for me or gave me something or wished me well. It made my day ^_^

Glad you ended up having a good day. 3nodding Hope things are nice when your parents come up.

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games