Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3090 3091 3092 3093 3094 3095 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eddily

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 5:04 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
I wish, even back when I could do the fishing game (till they changed something, and now I can't at all) I couldn't even find the super rares, so I bought it off the market.

speaking of market, saw somne of the easter items, but not all. What are the 6 differn't ones? seen a bunny shirt, ears, and tie, and a chick tie, but nothing of any other items.

Ah, alright. After fishing for this long, I only have around 10 of each Striper. xp Was gonna work on bass and trout helms next.

Bunny Tail and Carrot Plush(house only) are the other two.
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 5:05 pm

Araclast
Eddily
Araclast
wassup edd

Not alot.
do you know how to use a scanner, it confuzzles me, and i got an actual picture done

Nope, never used one in my life. Did you try asking Sura?

Eddily

Araclast

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 5:08 pm

Eddily
Araclast
Eddily
Araclast
wassup edd

Not alot.
do you know how to use a scanner, it confuzzles me, and i got an actual picture done

eh...Sura, you know?
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 5:09 pm

Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
I wish, even back when I could do the fishing game (till they changed something, and now I can't at all) I couldn't even find the super rares, so I bought it off the market.

speaking of market, saw somne of the easter items, but not all. What are the 6 differn't ones? seen a bunny shirt, ears, and tie, and a chick tie, but nothing of any other items.

Ah, alright. After fishing for this long, I only have around 10 of each Striper. xp Was gonna work on bass and trout helms next.

<< so what is the differance bettween the easter ears and tail, and the bunny luv?

Skuger Moonclaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 5:11 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

<< so what is the differance bettween the easter ears and tail, and the bunny luv?

Luv isn't changed, the easter ones are different angle, and you can see more pink, since the tail is so small, you need to turn around to see it.
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 5:13 pm

Araclast
Eddily
Araclast
Eddily
Araclast
wassup edd

Not alot.

eh...Sura, you know?

You have to have the program loaded on your computer, and the scanner all plugged in. Turn on the program, most have a step by step guide the should pop up when you open the program, from there it should walk you through on how to use the program, and what to do.

Skuger Moonclaw

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 5:22 pm

Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

Luv isn't changed, the easter ones are different angle, and you can see more pink, since the tail is so small, you need to turn around to see it.

hmm
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 5:24 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Araclast
Eddily
Araclast
Eddily
Araclast
wassup edd

Not alot.

eh...Sura, you know?

You have to have the program loaded on your computer, and the scanner all plugged in. Turn on the program, most have a step by step guide the should pop up when you open the program, from there it should walk you through on how to use the program, and what to do.
are scanners sposed to make funny noises O.o

Araclast

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 5:26 pm

Araclast
Skuger Moonclaw
Araclast
Eddily
Araclast

eh...Sura, you know?

older and/or cheaper ones are rether noisey when scanning, or as they warm up.

newer and/or exspensive ones are more quiet
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 5:28 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Araclast
Skuger Moonclaw
Araclast
Eddily
Araclast

eh...Sura, you know?

>.> knowing my dad it the newer expencive one i dont think its sposed to be sounding like a paper shreader

Araclast

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 5:34 pm

Araclast
Skuger Moonclaw
Araclast
Skuger Moonclaw
Araclast
eh...Sura, you know?

>.> knowing my dad it the newer expencive one i dont think its sposed to be sounding like a paper shreader

all scanners make noise, my mate's makes very little, but all make noise. My old one was loud as hell. it's not a problem
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 5:37 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Araclast
Skuger Moonclaw
Araclast
Skuger Moonclaw
Araclast
eh...Sura, you know?

all scanners make noise, my mate's makes very little, but all make noise. My old one was loud as hell. it's not a problem
then the pc said a critical error occured

Araclast

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 5:40 pm

Araclast
Skuger Moonclaw
Araclast
Skuger Moonclaw
Araclast

then the pc said a critical error occured

don't know what to tell you.
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 5:42 pm

Later

Skuger Moonclaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 5:44 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Later

*waves* Bye bye.
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3090 3091 3092 3093 3094 3095 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games