Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3091 3092 3093 3094 3095 3096 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:59 am

furry wolf
pirate
One day I'll throw you a bone
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:03 am

Vincent R. Starwind
Gabriel Fawkes
* walks in doing his best Agent Smith imprestion* Mr. Starwind We've missed you.
It End's Tonight Fawkes...*poofs into his feral form with the matrix style gear on and puts his paws behind his back*
I know it ends I'e seen it.

Gabriel Fawkes

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:04 am

Gabriel Fawkes
Vincent R. Starwind
Gabriel Fawkes
* walks in doing his best Agent Smith imprestion* Mr. Starwind We've missed you.
It End's Tonight Fawkes...*poofs into his feral form with the matrix style gear on and puts his paws behind his back*

XD
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:05 am

Gabriel Fawkes
Vincent R. Starwind
Gabriel Fawkes
Really, Did you see me doing this? *pulls his trousers down and Moon's the Agent* XD

Vinnie Outlaw

Gabriel Fawkes

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:09 am

Vincent R. Starwind
Gabriel Fawkes
Vincent R. Starwind
Gabriel Fawkes
Really, Did you see me doing this? *pulls his trousers down and Moon's the Agent* XD
*his right Eyebrow twitches* No I didn't.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:10 am

*Walks in... see's vinnie mooning, stares... then about turns and walks out quickly*

Morna Starwind

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:10 am

*dances around to riverdance music and spreads flowers everywere* See this too?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:12 am

Morna Starwind
*Walks in... see's vinnie mooning, stares... then about turns and walks out quickly*
*charges and pounces her* Hunny! *smoochies*

Vinnie Outlaw

Morna Starwind

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:15 am

Vincent R. Starwind
Morna Starwind

*merfs and gets pounced* hello sweetheart... uh.... care to tell me WHY you were mooning people? o.O
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:16 am

Morna Starwind
Vincent R. Starwind
Morna Starwind

*merfs and gets pounced* hello sweetheart... uh.... care to tell me WHY you were mooning people? o.O
I was Mooning to Agent Fawkes...its the anti-violent way to fight on the Matrix, and remember hunny, there is no neo o..o heart *cuddles up to her in anthro form happily*

Vinnie Outlaw

Morna Starwind

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:18 am

Vincent R. Starwind
Morna Starwind
Vincent R. Starwind
Morna Starwind

I was Mooning to Agent Fawkes...its the anti-violent way to fight on the Matrix, and remember hunny, there is no neo o..o heart *cuddles up to her in anthro form happily*

*blinks and licks the top of his head gently, curling around him in her feral dragon form*
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:19 am

Morna Starwind
Vincent R. Starwind
Morna Starwind
Vincent R. Starwind
Morna Starwind

*blinks and licks the top of his head gently, curling around him in her feral dragon form*
Oooo...sexy, but i will challange you to be cuddled! *poofs into his own feral form and curls around her, hugging tightly and lovingly* Draggie snug!

Vinnie Outlaw

Morna Starwind

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:21 am

Vincent R. Starwind

Oooo...sexy, but i will challange you to be cuddled! *poofs into his own feral form and curls around her, hugging tightly and lovingly* Draggie snug!

*climbs on top of him and snuggles him that way instead, sticking her long tongue out at him*
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:22 am

Morna Starwind
Vincent R. Starwind

*climbs on top of him and snuggles him that way instead, sticking her long tongue out at him*
You really like it ontop of me eh hunny? *trys not to snicker*

Vinnie Outlaw

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:24 am

Vincent R. Starwind
Morna Starwind
Vincent R. Starwind

You really like it ontop of me eh hunny? *trys not to snicker*

ninja
i like being on top of my lover wink
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3091 3092 3093 3094 3095 3096 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games