Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3096 3097 3098 3099 3100 3101 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alhazzred

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:29 pm

Sakiimi
*pouts* geeez noone want's to play with me.... maybe I should go find some clothes or somfin cry *wimpers at Alhazzred * So you only like boys then? *pouts* It's always the cute ones that don't want girls *pouts sitting japanese style on the ground*

No, no, i like women...its just...boys are a bit more fun to play with xp
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:30 pm

Sakiimi
Jake Jeckal
::has finally finished twitching....stands up and looks over at sakiimi::...i never thought i'd ever get this close to someone sooo sexy....well..other then stoarm... biggrin

Ahh my smexy Stoarmy.... he is my sexy beast.... it's too bad he does'nt wanna be serious with me. *looks over her shoulder making a bang cover half of her face murring in a low voice* Sexy huh?... .*she smirks playfuly*

yup...and the whole nude-ness...that adds a whole lot too it..even though your already sexy with them ::shrug::

Jake Jeckal

Sakiimi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:32 pm

Jake Jeckal
Sakiimi
Jake Jeckal
::has finally finished twitching....stands up and looks over at sakiimi::...i never thought i'd ever get this close to someone sooo sexy....well..other then stoarm... biggrin

Ahh my smexy Stoarmy.... he is my sexy beast.... it's too bad he does'nt wanna be serious with me. *looks over her shoulder making a bang cover half of her face murring in a low voice* Sexy huh?... .*she smirks playfuly*

yup...and the whole nude-ness...that adds a whole lot too it..even though your already sexy with them ::shrug::

XD Well I think I'm really not that smexy.. *yawns* I think I'll go off to sleep now ^_^ G'night
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:46 pm

Sakiimi
Jake Jeckal
Sakiimi
Jake Jeckal

XD Well I think I'm really not that smexy.. *yawns* I think I'll go off to sleep now ^_^ G'night

gah-night sexy...talk to you later

Jake Jeckal

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:50 pm

Krell walked in and laid down on his normal couch and relaxed deeply.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:14 pm

::is crouched on the back of a chair watching krell::..O.O

Jake Jeckal

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:23 pm

Jake Jeckal
Krell looked to jake with a rised eye brow and yawned. "Hello?"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:29 pm

Krell Vaco
Jake Jeckal

::smiles and waves....as he raises his hand he loses balance and falls:: X.X

Jake Jeckal

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:31 pm

Jake Jeckal
Krell Vaco
Jake Jeckal

Krell rised his eye brow high and looked at him still his white fur was neatly brushed flat and clean as the sky was clear. The fur was as soft as the moring sunrise and looked to be that smooth. "You ok?"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:35 pm

Krell Vaco
Jake Jeckal
Krell Vaco
Jake Jeckal

Krell rised his eye brow high and looked at him still his white fur was neatly brushed flat and clean as the sky was clear. The fur was as soft as the moring sunrise and looked to be that smooth. "You ok?"

::stands up quickly and acts like nothing ever happened:: yes...why would it not? ::takes a paw and dusts off his light grey fur::

Jake Jeckal

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:39 pm

Jake Jeckal
Krell Vaco
Jake Jeckal
Krell Vaco
Jake Jeckal

::stands up quickly and acts like nothing ever happened:: yes...why would it not? ::takes a paw and dusts off his light grey fur::
"why would it not? Why would I not you mean...hehe" Krell softly smiles shut his eyes and tilts his head alittle with a giggle.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:24 pm

Krell Vaco
Jake Jeckal
Krell Vaco
Jake Jeckal
Krell Vaco
Jake Jeckal

"why would it not? Why would I not you mean...hehe" Krell softly smiles shut his eyes and tilts his head alittle with a giggle.

::shrug:: yea..sumtin to that extent...::sits down and swishes tail::

Jake Jeckal

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:29 pm

Jake Jeckal
Krell Vaco
Jake Jeckal
Krell Vaco
Jake Jeckal
Krell Vaco
Jake Jeckal

"how are you tonight?"

krell asked with a small smile on his lips as he now sat up with his feet crossed in his lap.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:11 am

Krell Vaco
Jake Jeckal
Krell Vaco
Jake Jeckal
Krell Vaco
Jake Jeckal
Krell Vaco
Jake Jeckal

"how are you tonight?"

krell asked with a small smile on his lips as he now sat up with his feet crossed in his lap.

im good...sorry its been awhile..i had to draw sakiimi's lil outfit thingy...

Jake Jeckal

Jake Jeckal

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:32 am

well..since no one seems to be here..im gonna go to bed...gah-night ya'll..
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3096 3097 3098 3099 3100 3101 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games