Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
davil may cry rp( can by gory and violent) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:24 pm

she felt the arrows being pulled out, she winces waking up partialy "what..." she whispered
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:28 pm

"i'm going to get these out so i can heal you care for something to dull the pain?' handing her the last flask full to the brim "i know this hurts i'm sorry but it is the only way." starting on another one

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:32 pm

she grips the flask "its okay" she said, she opens it and some of it, she bit her lip, holding in her pain
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:38 pm

grimasing yanking one out of her with speed he sighed tossing it away seeing he had pulled out 4 and there was 3 left he looked at her "drink it."

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:41 pm

she nodds and starts drinking some more, she felt the pain in her back and bites her lip harder "just hurry please"
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:50 pm

he nodded yanking out another "why did you do that i would have taken them."

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:08 pm

"sorry, just..*wince* didnt want you getting hurt" she drinks some more, the pain in her back dulling a little
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:14 pm

"only two left." he muttered to himself pulling yet another out he said to her "i would rather have myself hurt then you." he yanked the last one out shuddering at the blood on his hands he pulled a flask out of his pack dribbleing the liquid on her wounds seeing them seem to stech back together wiht a amaseing speed. he wiped his hands off on a cloth kissing her "ok how you hanging up?"

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:18 pm

she smiles "thank you" she kisses him back "and im holding up pretty well"
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:23 pm

seeing the wounds heal fully only leaveing dryed blood where gapeing holes had once ben he smiled kissing her agen "want to go somewhere that there aren't dead bodys of our enemys around us?"

King Phar

Zander goldenrod

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:11 pm

"Hey ory im back!! Long story I got my sword back though"
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:03 pm

smileing "hey good to see that it was kinda weird you killing yourself and all."

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:47 pm

she sat up slowly, she stretched "thanks again" she said smiling "and hmm maybe"
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:59 pm

"ah I got over it and what do you mean Lucia?

Zander goldenrod

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:03 pm

"what do i mean by what?" she thinks "well i said thanks because i was shot with 7 arrows, he pulled them out and healed me see" she pulled her shirt off, showing her back to him, the 7 dried blood marks where the arrows were
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games