Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Anime Warriors Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you rock out to Linkin Park?
  Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
View Results

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:14 am

'' i can sense your fear, all negative emotions icluding fear make my father stronger'' kitty said as they reache the castle.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:15 pm

"Then it's best we not follow. We're practically made of negative emotion."

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:49 am

'' i may be able to block out my father's power but only for a while, it should be long enough for you to make him understand how powerful i am'' kitty said thoughtfully. she threw fire at the castle wall and a hole big enough for them to get through was there. '' only hurt him, leave his 'pets' to me''
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:47 am

she sobed. "if only i had never kissed him.......he would be fine....." she looked up. 'thats it!! Laresa i need to go back in time if i stop myself from kissing him and i take the blow that Auron threw at him, he'll be alright!!!" she stood up.

Kechero

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:14 am

kitty left the hollows for a few minutes and watched what was happening on earth. she wanted to help but her demon blood just made her laugh at the people.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:25 am

she swung her blade around in a perfect curcular motion, "lazerheth..........ENMOGEORA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" a portal opened and she jumpped in, she was back at the battle and sha was bending down to kiss him, fealing love for him for the first time, she stopped herself and leaned her head on his sholder "i love you!!!!!!"

later on in the battle when Auron sent that twister, she jumpped in front if it pushing Zaizen to the ground, it hit her full blast and she went flying through the air, like she had seen Zaizen do......she lay there on the ground. Auron, havin gdon ehis work left and she was dying, "its over.......zaizen is fine.........he's not poisened...........and he's not dying....." she smiled and looked at him, "i love you!!!!!!! know that and do not weap"

Kechero

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:52 am

kitty saw it all and quickly whipped him out of the demonata universe. she had a major headache because of her demon side had to be pushed back to being dormant within her now.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:00 pm

He started to scream in anguish. His soul had been corrupted far beyond the realm of time, and the effort to revert was tearing him apart. His darkness grounded reality, and both past and present were merged. He cried out and began to fade in and out of existence.

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:04 pm

kitty's unstable mind made her use her demon's power to save him, but from now on he would always have a evil side that could pop up at anytime.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:10 am

Zatchin took her last breath and was nomore her spirit traveling to the underworld.

Kechero

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:12 am

kitty had collapsed. her unstable mind had started to show her everything that had happened in reverse order. she screamed throughout the whole thing.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:24 am

she was in the underworld, screaming with the pain of her memories, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" her lungs cryed out in pain like hot metal was being poured into her and then hardening. she still blamed herself for everything, dispite what zaizen had told her. she now felt the pain of both of them combined.

Kechero

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:27 am

kitty stopped screaming when she had reached the demonata universe. she was trapped there. she was alone in this horrid place now.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:24 pm

He lay face down, somehow in between realms. He was breathing, yet there was no air. He was unconscious in a realm of pure white, laying on a floor that didn't exist, seemingly suspended in mid-air (the term mid-'air' being used loosely).

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:25 pm

kitty could remember all thew bitter things that had happened. she began to cry. she felt a hand upon her shoulder.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games