Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
I LOVE YOU Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:08 pm
((( you've been watching way to much of Bruce Almighty.....hehe!!)))

she stood up, "no idea???????.............." she walked away tears flowing madly. a news paper clipping fell out of her pocket.

Jason Right Kills

Former officer Jason Right Merders a family of six,
Father and mother tortered and killed, brother forced to watch his younger sisters torture and then killed. younger sister raped multible times and shot in the head. motives are not known. oldest child servives and is going to her last year of high school.

the paper trailed off to other stuff about the acident and a picture of Rose and her family was at the bottom.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:15 pm
Zaizen was now crying angry tears. "THEN WHY??? WHY DO YOU DEFY ME? WHY DON'T YOU SEE THAT WHAT I'M DOING IS JUST???"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:19 pm
(((dark is it not???))

she stopped walking, she didn't turn, shwe only spoke. "because............God loves everybody, and this....." she guestured at the smoke, "is wrong....." she got choaked up and walked away.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:28 pm
"WELL HE DOESN'T LOVE ME!!! HE'S GONNA ********' KILL ME NEXT MONTH! I JUST WANT TO MAKE THESE PEOPLE REALIZE THAT WHAT THEY HAVE CAN EASILY GO AWAY, SO THAT THEY'LL BE READY FOR WHEN GOD DECIDES TO SCREW 'EM OVER TOO!!!"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:30 pm
she walked over and smacked him in the face, still crying. "don't you EVER say that again!!!!!!!!!!! now you listen here, your not going to die!!!! i already promised you that, and he does!!!!!!!!!!................" she fell to her knees, crying and shaking,  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:43 pm
Suddenly, he switched from tears to manic laughter. "Promise? You fool! A promise is worth nothing until it's kept! It's just a procrastinator's way of sounding sincere, or a forced apology with no meaning behind it! God made the first rainbow as a sign that he wouldn't kill humans again, and he goes against that promise every day! And he's about to do it again to me! I'll say it again, and again, and again until you get the message! GOD LOVES NOBODY!"

Go ahead. Kill me for this 'blasphemy' and give me peace at last. That smack will soon turn to a punch, and that punch soon to a throttle. I welcome your wrath. It's far better than that which God theatens to unleash upon us all.

(Dark indeed.)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:16 pm
(dude your char has a nack for pissing me off..........he's lucky he doesn't know me)

she just knelt there, shivering. she didn't rise, she didn't speak but two words. "your wrong....."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:52 pm
"No... I'm far more right than anybody on this planet."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:03 pm
she didn't speak, she just knelt there, the newspaper clipping blew away in the wind.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:12 pm
He spat on her. "I guess I'll just have to kill myself the old-fashioned way if you'd meddle with my plans..." He began to walk away.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:17 pm
she stood up, not turning around she spoke loud enough for everyone to hear, "fine, go ahead. kill yourself for all i care, because if you have no will to live, THERES NO REASON YOU SHOULD!!!!!!!!!!!!" she walked away.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:57 pm
"Thank you! God, was that so hard?" He went to the graveyard. He needed some sleep before the big day... And he needed to think of where he could acquire some rope.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:57 pm
she went home, crying for reasons she didn't know why.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:06 pm
He slept in a grave. He found the cold, flat earth comforting; it did not mock, it did not criticize, it did not lie. It just sat and did what it had to to function. To that, he could relate. Dirt was a guaranteed thing in life. God's love wasn't.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:23 pm
sh ewas suddenly standing over him, "the herbal cure will take to long, the only one left is to turn you into a Vampire. do you will it?????"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games