Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Horror/fantasy RP (CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:42 pm
Slate leaped past Kichi and drove her quickly-drawn sword into a werewolve's throat, saying, "Don't worry about me, I'll take care of myself, just keep yourself alive, Kichi!"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:30 am
Kichi stil in his dragon form roared at the top of his voice, causing all the werewolves to stop dead in their tracks. He then yelled "YOU, YOU DAMNED DOGS DARE TO ATTACK US!? YOU DARE TO ATTACK US KNOWING THAT THERE WAS A DRAGON LORD IN OUR RANKS? WELL THEN DIE!!!!!!!!!!" and with that he lifted his sword into the air and struck down a full ten of them with a lightning bolt. "COME GUYS ATTACK!"  

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:32 am
(somethings all messed up with the bolding thing and the last bit wont come un-bolded)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:46 am
Benkei charged, brutally smashing open several of their heads. Then, something caught his eye. In the remains of one of them, a shining orb of some sort sat, looking almost pearl-like. He lifted it up, held it in his hand. "It couldn't be... Could it?"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:00 pm
sh esaw him pick it up, "Benkei drop it!!!!!!!! now!!!!" sh elepped at him and flung it out of his hands. she threw it far away, and turned to him. "its no tof your world, it is tricking you snap out of ot!!!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:53 pm
Slate saw the glowing orb fall, and she automatically reached out to grab it.  

Vampchick6

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:24 am
Kichi saw her reach for it and threw himself at it, grabbing it a split second before her. "Damn that was close," he said. "Guys this is the source of that sickness I think!"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:15 pm
Benkei paid no heed. He was entranced, absorbed in the ball's glow. He leapt, weapon raised, ready to smite; his mind and heart were blinded to all but the gem. "Relinquish it! It is mine to command!!!"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:27 am
In an act that she knew was incredibly stupid, but was still hoping would work, Slate jumped to place herself between Benkei and the orb, which had slipped from Kichi's grasp to fall to the ground. "Benkei, stop! Snap out of it!"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:59 pm
He slammed her to the ground, pinning her between the orb and the club. When blood flew, he snapped out of it. "W... Wha? NOOOO! WHAT HAVE I DONE!" He bent down to her side, unsure of what to do, tears in his eyes.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:21 pm
As Kichi watched the fatal wound ooze blood he decided something, an induction was needed, so he pushed Benkei aside and breathed an amount of fire into his hand. He then proceeded to place it over Slate's mouth, "Breathe this in if you want to live," he told her "and you shall gain the status of honorary dragon demon."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:01 pm
sh espoke in a cool sort of tone, calm and knowledgeable. "kichi, i hope you know what your doing, she could die."  

Kechero

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:26 pm
Slate coughed blood as the fire approached her face. As a vampire, her first instincts told her that the fire was a bad thing, but Kichi's words soon soothed her enough to obey. As her vision cleared, and her shattered bones and crushed organs began to repair themselves, she managed to look up at them and smile weakly, trying to assure them that she was all right as she muttered, "That...didn't quite work as I had planned..." She suddenly gasped as the orb, still pressed beneath her back, began to burn her even through her clothes.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:28 pm
she rushed, picked her up. set her aside and tossed the orb far away, "are you okey slate??"  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:38 pm
Unable to control himself, Benkei chased after the orb.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games