Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
vampire mansion (need more people) and please come Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:05 pm

xeanik
Zeek climed the wall and got on the ceiling and walked on it "what the hell? im on the ceiling...ah well" he does a backflip off the ceiling and land kneeling on the floor, he stands up and walks to Fate's room "Fate?" Zeek notices Fate crying "Fate, whats wrong?"

(hay all.....this is kech, i was banned for some odd reason so this is my new account.)

she looked up at him, "i....i don't know...........i never cry. but you......and your inosent child-like mind.............it reminded my of when i was first bitten. i thought it was wrong, and it is, but we must do it to servive......................" she turned her head away, ashamed of herself. "it seams.........wrong.....that we kill inocence to live ourselves....." she cryed harder and burried her face in a pillow.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:14 pm

"I do not participate in a situation I do not fully understand, Steve. It is both rash and stupid, and ensuring of one's death. Please tell me what your Ceremony entails, or I shall be forced to humbly decline your offer."

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

xeanik

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:35 pm

Zeek rests his hand lightly on Fate's back "its ok...we're vampires....its what we do.......i understand that now...........and im not angry with you fate"
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:05 am

''fine follow me, i don't trust this room to talk of this method'' he said.

kitty was angry. she would kill anyone if they angered her.

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:42 pm

Wolves Fang went up to Fate "hey fate shes aid she had a bruse on the right side of her cheeck and it was kinda hard for her to smile from the pain but she forced the smile to come !!"
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:11 pm

Zeek looks over to Wolves Fang "how did you get that bruse"

xeanik

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:00 am

"Very well." He followed Steve into the next room, as soon as the door was shut, Vladmir glared at him. "There are no eyes to pry, so you may drop the act. You wish not an ally; you wish a servant. You want to dominate everyone and everything you lay eye upon, and the very thought of defiance angers you. If you wish to strike me down, do so swiftly; I came here knowing I would die, and I do not wish to speak mere trivialties with you. Either I shall stand as your equal, or I shall die as your better. Make your choice; I'll let you have joy of it." He handed Steve his blade, a very old Wallachian sabre, still kept in peak condition.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:10 pm

HUH??Wolves fang turned and looked at Zeek her smile vanishing oh its not really a good story so yeah lets just say it was a nasty fight between me and one of my friends

SweetKeiks

xeanik

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:46 pm

"ok, i will ask no more questions about your bruise" Zeek looks back to Fate "its ok Fate, dont worry i dont blame you, its just something we must do to survive"
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:55 pm

Wolves fangs bandeg on her arm came off and fell to the floor for a moment all she could feel was a warm substance runing down her arm then she noticed her bandeg had fallen off she rebandeged it !!

SweetKeiks

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:52 pm

(She re-raped her rap? xd )
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:59 pm

( yep duh I`m in a rapping mood duh!!! an dwhy do you care oh wait all you do is make fun huh!!!) stare scream scream stare

SweetKeiks

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:21 pm

(Re-raped. It implies that you raped it.)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:29 pm

( happy I changed it gosh why do you have to be so rude to me???)

SweetKeiks

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:34 am

''fine, instead i shall just let kitty and her friends live if you leave my existence a secret and keep me filled with the blood i need.'' steve said.

kitty had noticed larten and they had spoke with their thoughts and organized a plan. kitty had crawled round to the window and leapt though spraying glass in most directions. she let out a howl like war cry and threw all manner of projectile at steve. he soon be came stuck and she smiled.''awww whatsa matter? is the little baby alone and trapped?'' she went up to steve and had a smile pasted across her face that in the moonlight looked pretty insane. she then shoved her hand forward straight into steve's stomach going straight into him. her arm was stuck but when she pulled it out she had a handful of his organs in her hand.''well thats that, world and vampirekind is safe and i can still enjoy my life'' she smiled dropping the organs.

larten walked in and through the door you could see a pile of dead vampaneze in a corner.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games