Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:39 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Lunadriel
Participating Soquili: Icefyre
Link to Teepee: [x]

Is speed important compared to all the other stats?: "Everything is important in the balance of ones well being."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Speed?: "Courage, with a little bit of luck! If you have the courage to use speed, then a little luck ensures your success."

What do you use speed for most?: "Piercing the air with tremendous wings that can move me to strike like a serpent.. should I choose." An almost wicked grin paints the white dragons face as he finish's telling you the importance of speed, and the slight suggestion of harm coming from it.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:01 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: lysia_nyteblade
Participating Soquili: Shoshana
Link to Teepee:Teepee

Is speed imporant compared to all the other stats?: "While I feel that all stats are important I have to admit that Speed can be quite important."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Speed?: "Intelligence and stamina, maybe with a bit of courage. You need the Smarts to know when you need to use the speed, Stamina to be able to keep going for long periods of time, and courage to stick it out no matter the dangers; especially in cases of great importance. "

What do you use speed for most?: "I use speed most for running and exploring, mostly fun things. However, you never know when I might need it for something else."  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Mameha Otome

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:01 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Mameha Otome
Participating Soquili: Ciro
Link to Teepee: Here

Is speed important compared to all the other stats?: "I believe it can be. After all what good are the other things when you can't even expect to be able to think and either get out of the way or toward your opponent?"

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Speed?: "Stamina...at least as far as I'm concerned. Maybe intelligence too. The thought process and reaction time with having good stamina are great pairs."

What do you use speed for most?: "Getting myself out of dangerous situations. If I can't get away, I can at least quickly turn back on my enemy and try to surprise them."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:48 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Nuclearity
Participating Soquili: Charlotte
Link to Teepee: Here~

Is speed important compared to all the other stats?: "Yes, of course it is! There are far more perils for those that aren't speedy. But that doesn't mean you don't need intelligence and all that as well, it's common sense that they all work together to create a perfect you."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Speed?: "Well, you kinda need all of them for most given situations but... I'm gonna go with intelligence! Not insane book-smarts but at least some knowledge of terrains and the area you're in. After all, if you're using speed to run away from a Kalona, you won't get far being a black spot against an open field."

What do you use speed for most?: "Well, retreating, naturally. Not that it's something I'd ever do, no, I'd use speed for combat and such, perhaps even speed of tongue to implicate to my enemy I'm not afraid in the least."  

Nuclearity

Tipsy Girl

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:45 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Dragain
Participating Soquili: Deusdedit
Link to Teepee: Teepee <3

Is speed imporant compared to all the other stats?:
"No, I don't think so," The male Usdia replied in his foreign tongue, giving a small smile, "I believe that stamina and courage is more important. Don't get me wrong though! Speed is still an important trait!"

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Speed?:
"I would say... Luck? Or rather, God's grace," He replied after a short pause, flicking his tail, "If you value speed, it probably means that you are running away from something, right? Luck will get you through it."

What do you use speed for most?:
"I'm... Not sure..." Deus blinked as he frowned, "I guess I've never had the opportunity to use my speed? I guess I'll probably use it to run away from something if needed, or even to run towards someone in need of my help!"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:35 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: elfstar89
Participating Soquili: Parvati
Link to Teepee: x

Is speed imporant compared to all the other stats?: While speed is important to some Soquili, to me, it is not the most important. It is important when one's loved one is in danger and one has to hurry to protect their loved one, so it is of some importance. ^^;

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Speed?: Speed logically goes best with stamina. One needs the strength to keep going along at great speed, yes? ^^

What do you use speed for most?: Hmmm. I do not use speed very often. But I would use it to protect my loved ones if they were attacked, I would use it to protect those who are in danger and need help. I would use speed to swiftly come to the aid of those in need. ^^  

elfstar89
Crew

Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:39 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: _-Cheeky_Chobit-_
Participating Soquili: Zeeke

It is when your tying to get away from angry adults! Geez, the amount of times I've seen them dart after you like a lightening bolt is unbelievable! All I did was, maybe trip them up, or squish fruit into their bedding... Whats so bad about that?

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Speed?:
All these complicated words... Ugh, Luck? I've always been lucky, its helped me out of some sticky situations a few times. I think its my charm.

Urrm... Getting out of trouble? *Is too proud to admit its for running away*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:50 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Mindsend
Participating Soquili: Cuauhcoatl
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15175157

Is speed important compared to all the other stats?: "Ph-ph-physical and mental speed are both highly important for soquili." The sunset colored stallion shifted awkwardly, pawing the ground uncomfortably, "Less important for species like Turtles."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Speed?: Chuckling, Cuauhcoatl smiled, knowing his answer, "As with everything.. Intelligence is Key"

What do you use speed for most?: "Thinking quickly and using my surroundings to my advantage, I would say..." the stallion took a deep breath, trying to steady his nerves, "I prefer to avoid confrontation, but when necessary, one must be quick to act and be able to think just as quickly."  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Bouncy_Pineapple

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:10 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Bouncy_Pineapple
Participating Soquili: Kaito Aquila
Link to Teepee: Doink

Is speed imporant compared to all the other stats?: Well all stats are important. Duh. If you're lacking in one stat, everything else is weakened. Like if you aren't speedy, how are you going to seize the opportunities that present themselves?

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Speed?: Stamina. Being able to go fast and long... How's anyone going to stop you with that?

What do you use speed for most?: Chasing after things. Fish, females, shiny treasures... yeah, all sorts of things.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:40 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: ~InfinityTrust~
Participating Soquili: Astraea
Link to Teepee: [x]

Is speed important compared to all the other stats?:
"Oh my, my turn again...?" Astraea sighed, "might as well get used to it I guess... Uh, let me see... strength was it? No, no, speed? Yes, speed, right. Umm... yes, speed is important compared to other stats."
"I suppose courage, because you shouldn't just rely on your speed and run away all the time when your scared. And it works out in the end too, because of your bravery got the best of you and the foe is too strong you can run away with the flick of a hoof."
"I use it for fun. I've never been in deep danger, so usually whenever I run or fly very quickly it's just for the thrill of wind on my face. And I wiilllll lock that answer in and call it a month for now."  

~InfinityTrust~

Sangotaijiya08

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:48 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Sangotaijiya08
Participating Soquili: Saika
Link to Teepee: X

Yes. They are all important and all coinside with eachother

Stamina. Without stamina, you would be like a cheeta. Short bursts followed by a huge down time as you collapse and recover from the speed while the Gazelle bounds away safe and sound, having the speed and stamina to back it up.

Saika is a fighter, she would use speed to take the advantage over who she fights, using her small stature to make her light and fast.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:15 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: one over three
Participating Soquili: Mahdi
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11207059

Is speed important compared to all the other stats?: It's speed, above all else with which a newborn foal flees from danger. It's truly our first defense.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Speed?: Stamina will keep you going fast and strong over longer distances. While sometimes a short burst is enough you're safer the larger the distance you can cover.

What do you use speed for most?: /laughs - Why running of course!  

one over three

Feline Cat

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:46 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: ChaosTheories
Participating Soquili: Thunder Strafe

Is speed important compared to all the other stats?: Speed is the most important stat! I love to run and race, so obviously I use speed the most. If I was slow I would never win. Where's the fun in that?

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Speed?: I think intelligence works the best. In a race its essential to be able to think ahead and get the upper edge over an opponent. Of course if they might be able to outsmart you too...

What do you use speed for most?: Racing, racing, and uh... racing. Sometimes running away from mother when she's mad. But mostly racing.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:39 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
Participating Soquili: Carolina

Is speed imporant compared to all the other stats?: I'd imagine speed is decently important, but I wouldn't go as far as to say it's the most important. Each Soquili has unique needs, so to say one stat is more important than all the others for every Soquili is just foolish. But at the very least, most Soquili need a decent amount of speed. Even if it's only so they can keep up with their friends!

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Speed?: Stamina. Being fast is great, but it's completely useless if you can't maintain that speed when you need to. That's where stamina comes into play. As long as you can maintain your speed, it'll be hard for anyone to catch you unless they're on equal footing.

What do you use speed for most?: That's a good question. I suppose my speed is mostly oriented around my thought process, rather than physically. Being quick of thought has it's advantages, you know.  

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Crew

Shameless Elocutionist

Mikaiela

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:51 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Mikaiela
Participating Soquili: Tsiyu
Link to Teepee: Mika's Teepee!

Is speed imporant compared to all the other stats?: Speed is very important... I don't mean 'ow fast you can run. More like 'ow you can control the speed o' yer movements whether fast or slow. Some times you 'ave t' move very slow, since any sudden movements can cause an avalanche... or make the floor collapse under yer feet when it's not sturdy.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Speed?:I think intelligence works very well with speed. After all, you 'ave t' know how fast t' go, and when t' start moving and when t' stop. If you can't think, you might run int' something, which 'appens t' be painful.

What do you use speed for most?: Walking.... I walk a lot. Sometimes I run, but I like t' move slowly. You got t' be sneaky, you know?  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games