Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
LOVE ADDICT! (people who joined need to rp....NOW!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:25 pm
if you have any please dont jack off like my cat does when he gets milk.........i have lost many shoes that way
he walked over holding freddy
so do w need a bottle or something?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:28 pm
"Eeewwww...Why would I do that, that is sick" she grabs the milk and puts it into the bottle then sits back down on the bed and feeds Freddy "Well yeah...No duh..." she said yawning again

[g2g now I dnt want to get caught on the comp so yeah]  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:30 pm
{aww well night then}
toshiro sat back down on the bed near her and watched
yeah i know but i was just making sure
he put his hands back and leand a bit while watching  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:33 pm
[Yeah night :] *huggles*]
She sighed and leaned on him "It's okay...you just didn't know" and then after a while fell asleep on him and purred as she sleeped

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:36 pm
{*huggles back*}
toshiro watched her as she slept and at one point lat in the night turne wolf and let her use his body as a pillow while he slept  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:57 am
[yay hugs :] lol ]
Irene purred softly and snuggled into his fur like she did to her blankets and had wrapped her arms around him like she does to her pillows

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:32 pm
toshiro woke slightly and smiled a big wolfish grin before snuggling close to her putting his forepaws and forelegs on both sides of her  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:43 pm
he walks around the neighborhood, shining a small flashlight around. "I hate this neighborhood at night." he said, a bit creeped out.  

hoplite323

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:00 pm
toshiro made soft murring sounds as he slept under her head his muzzle rested near her nack  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:33 pm
She was a deep sleeper and purred louder sounding like a motor boat and with her hands started massaging him like she was a kitten nursing then Freddy started to cry and she jumped and fell off the bed landing on her butt she held her chest like she just had a heart attack her eyes wide with fright

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:05 pm
toshiro woke up lazily with one ear drooping ans one eye in a half shut look
wha?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:18 pm
"Ouch...my a**" she said getting up "Grrrr....stupid baby" she growled and picked it up and went out of the room then after a couple minutes came back mumbling to herself "thats smelled horrible" She then put him in the crib and noticed she didn't take off her pants and then unbuckled her stud belt and threw it on the ground then pulled off her pants and pulled on some short shorts then got this really baggy shirt and took off the shirt she was wearing and put it on not noticing that Hitsu was still there then with her shirt on took off her bra and yawned, she did this all with her eyes closed turned off the light and crawled back into bed and curled up nice and snug.

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:28 pm
toshiro's eye twitched
wow....just wow
he said still in his wolf form with a very animalistic tone  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:30 pm
"quiet....dumb baby..." she said throwing a pillow at him

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:40 pm
he falls off the bed taking half the blanket and a lamp down with him and the sharp edge of the lamp hits his tal and cuts it deep and he yelps out loudly like crazy and tries to get out of the blanket that was stuck around him and free his tail  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games