Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Vampires. The proud the strong the few(plz join) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

does this plot sound interesting enough to join?
  yes
  no
  mabey
View Results

WineChan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:34 am
Kitten scowled; she didn't want to fight with Sureana, plus, Sureana and Elizabeth both go against Kitten's idea, so majority wins. Sighing she said, "Fine.....I'll see you at the house." Kitten went up to Rye and motioned her South toward the house. "Don't worry, I'm sure Josh will fix the trees."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:09 am
Sureana sighs. I know this is hard for her and me. But we can't kill Josh. Can we? I know that we could physically but would that be right? Too early to tell. If he gets us into a deep situation then I will be forced to kill him. But I have to talk to him before that point. As soon as he calms down. Sureana thinks to herself.  

eragonlover159

A R A Z A

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:57 pm
"Yeah, besides he's the only one who can fix them. I wonder how he did it.." said Rye thoughtfully as she walked with Kitten towards their house. She knew of other vampires and their own unique abilities beside her own, and she liked hearing about them.

It was one of the only human quirks she retained.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:39 pm
"Ya thats another reason. He has a special ability with plants. It freaks him out sometimes." Sureana said lightly, absently, her mind on the problem at hand.  

eragonlover159

WineChan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:04 pm
((Sorry! I forgot about this rp))

Kitten eyed the tattoo on Rye's arm. She found it interesting, maybe it had something to do with Rye's power. Kitten stopped abruptly and chirped in a light voice. A sparrow suddenly came flying by and Kitten tgave it a order while chirping in the bird language, "You go to the boy, and follow him if he tries to go home, or lead him back this way to the big house when he's done with the trees." Kitten smiled at Rye, "As you can see, I can speak to animals."

Josh put his hands on the ground and he felt the pulse of the earth. When he found the roots, he twingled his fingers and the roots moved the trees back to their proper places.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:13 pm
"I hope this helps Josh realise what kind of a challenge he has to take on. I don't want another incedent like today. And if there isn't any way to avoid it then at least at a lower degree." Sureana said to kitten. Then she turned to Rye. "I have very powerful senses(sp?). Like hearing, eyesight things like that  

eragonlover159

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:57 pm
"Thank you Josh" Elizabeth said, putting a light hand on his shoulder. "You're learning your powers well" she told him, smiling warmly.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:01 pm
Josh said nothing. He felt so bad for doing what he did...he looked at Elizabeth with expressionless eyes and said, "Should we be going?"

Kitten nodded and said, "Well, welcome to the...um...family. But I wouldn't say we're a family....we're sort of like room mates."

WineChan

eragonlover159

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:42 am
Sureana smiled at what Kitten had said. It's true. It's too early to be even called a family. We'd have to leave then come back as a family. We would also have to have an explaination as to why we live together. Yes roommates is a nice way to put it. Sureana thought to herself in the protection of her own mind, glad that that can't be taken from her. I need to have a serious talk with Josh. I don't know if he will be willing to listen but he has to. If he doesn't I'll have to MAKE him listen. I don't want to have to do that. I will if nesesary. she thought as the three of them ran to the house.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:29 pm
As Kitten got in the house, she rushed into the kitchen and made coffee. After a few minutes, it was done. She loved the smell of it. The first time she drank any was when she was still human, and she was addicted to it. Now, it tastes like sand. Kitten didn't even bother pouring it into cups, she just let it sit there in it's pitcher.  

WineChan

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:31 pm
"Sure" Elizabeth agreed, she took his hand and they ran home together. Once inside she immediatly went to the kids and picked up Caroline and hugged the other two. "Thanks" Elizabeth told the two. "Mama, love you" Caroline said, burrying her face into Lizzy a kiss and then burrying her face in the neck of her mother.. "Love you too, all of you" Elizabeth replied. "Come here Josh, why don't you get aquainted with the kids?" Elizabeth suggested.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:36 pm
Staring at the wall, Josh was deep in thought, and he couldn't hear what Elizabeth said. He was sitting on the couch, staring off into space.  

WineChan

eragonlover159

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:52 pm
Sureana walks in and sighs. "Josh I need to talk to you. Come on." She says touching his shoulder lightly breaking his trance.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:43 am
JOsh looked up at her, and asked in a quiet tone, "Yes?"

Kitten looked up at the time, then at the calender. Kitten turned towards Elizabeth and asked..."Um, when was the last time we went to school?" Kitten was a little shocked now that she realized she missed about 2 months of school.

WineChan

eragonlover159

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:41 pm
Sureana eyed the others then said, "I need to talk to you privately." She walked off so that no one else could hear them. "How are you doing? It was shocking what humans smell like wasen't it?"  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff