Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
"Stick Together No Matter What!!!"(Need Help With The Story) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:25 pm
((LMAO omg im bustin up ova here XP u have no idea!!! rofl ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:42 pm
((Sero are you on some new medication or something because i think you have finally gone nuts surprised ))  

Khana Uchiha

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:13 pm
((wow this is great ^^ sorry sero. me and a friend have demons in them that hate each other. Making it so that even though Raikou and Seishin'ijousha want to kill each other, even though they don't know each other. I know it's kind of confusing. It took us a while to get our characters worked out. ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:22 pm
A cloud forms around Raikou. "Why...so many memories...emotions..?" He groans as the sounds of the violin fills his mind. "Death...it's all I've known... What else..? There must be something... Please Jolt, don't make me kill..." He now cries out as the cloud around Raikou grows, it even begins to gain an electric charge.  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Zex_3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:46 am
((oops didnt mean to confuse ppl biggrin sorry))
*Seishin'ijousha Heres the violin heads in the direction the sound is comming from*
*thinks in head " I'll find u Raikou"*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:00 am
Raikou stands straight up, the cloud around him takes off into the sky. "Seishin'ijousha, what are you up to?" He mutters as he looks into the direction of the violin and Seishin'ijousha. With in a moment he was behind, Seishin'ijousha. "Why are you going for the violin?" He asks almost calmly, even though were was a hint of hate there.  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Zex_3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:04 am
"b/c thats were he told me to find u"
*cakles*
"and look ur here"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:08 am
Electricity begins to build in the air. "Why is it... That I feel.... That I have to KILL YOU!?!?!?!?!" He roars as lightning flashes in the distance.  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Zex_3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:14 am
*stars back at Raikou*
" u look like ur injuries have been healed"
*puts hand on sword*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:21 am
"I've always been fairly quick, but there was someone..." He glares at Seishin'ijousha. "That is causing more confusion!!" As he gets louder, his eyes widen. "But for some reason. YOU!!! You are clear. KILL!!! Thats all I hear!!" Now three bolts jump off of his body, then form into clones of Raikou.

((well just have to keep everyone updated ^^; ))  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Zex_3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:25 am
"ur eyes are clouded u say?"
"everything is clear to me"
(( yeah i know what u mean biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:30 am
"YES!! CLARITY!!! No I shall do what I know. What Is clear. To kill is my life." All four Raikous go racing after Seishin'ijousha with blinding speed. *deep in his mind. Hate...Is that my only path..? Wait...Seishin'ijousha has doen me no wrong...so...kill? No. There must be something...*  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Zex_3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:32 am
*jumps in to air makes some hand signs and readies poison gas*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:39 am
"NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOO!!!!" He cries out, creating an orb of pure electricity around him. As it grew it would tare anything weak around it to it's basic partials. (only things like leaves. this is what happens when Raikou and his demon are having a face off ^^ and the power thing. that is just to make things interesting if someone wants to jump in ^_~ ) It stopped growing when it was about 5 inches around Raikou. The orb around Raikou seamed to have a mind of it's own, and let off tentacles of either pure ice or electricity.  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Zex_3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:45 am
*stops lands on limb of tree*
*confused look on face*
"???why stop???"  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games