Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Book of Dreams (open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:03 pm
Zach turned to the window. "Take whatever method you want down, but I'm going the fast way." He jumped out, using the wind to glide down.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:12 pm
Shiya climbed down the tree, She brushed off her clothes. "Ready?" she asked.  

spaztastic psycho

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:42 pm
Walt had decided to go back into the real world. (Todd was so bloody that it was the best movie I've ever seen.) He went around into the arcade. He skipped over Pac-Man and went to one of those shooting games. You know, one of the ones with the peddles that when you step on it you can shoot but when you release you hide and reload. Yeah, he's playing one of those.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:18 pm
Zach nodded. "Follow me." He set off to his house. When he got there, he opened the door and walked in. "Hey mom, dad, I got a friend." Sure enough, they came running out in disbelief. When they saw Shiya they both exclaimed, "Zach's finally got a friend!" He turned to Shiya. "I've actually had a few friends before, but I never told 'em. You can see why. Come on." He walked over to a closet and pulled out his blade, and two books. One was The Last Vampire 2 by Christopher Pike. The other he swiftly hid in his jacket.  

Demonic Repentance

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:33 pm
Natalie got home after sitting on the grass at school for awhike she opened the door to see her mother sitting on the couch looking worried at her!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:39 am
Shiya stood in his house, his parents had startled her a bit. She looked around at his house, then back at Zach.  

spaztastic psycho

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:31 am
lupinius was in the arcade again. she had hit the side of the game she wanted to play. she had once again hit it right. she had got all her lives left and beat all the players except the boss. she soon finished and then smiled. it was more animal than human. she turned to play time crisis 2 but saw walt on it and didn't want to interrupt and show him her 'trick'. '' hey walt, you any good at these?'' she smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:58 pm
He turned and smiled. He looked like he did before he was evil. "Not really. Getting better." he started to run out of time so he shot everyone and continued. (I never played that one. beat the third one though. Took me about 5-10 dollars worth of tokens) "So, since I have a feeling you don't keep that much money on your person, how to you keep playing these games?"  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:36 pm
Zach sighed. "Come on. We'll cause less damage if we go up to my room... And we'd better hurry, if you don't want to hear my parents blabber on about my childhood." He walked up the stairs into his room.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:58 pm
Shiya smiled, "Ok.." She said, she walked up the stairs with Zach. She blushed slightly as his parents watched them walk up the stairs. There was a small spot on his floor where the ice had melted, leaving behind water.  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:59 pm
Zach shut and locked the door, then entered the book. It was "The Last Vampire 6: Creatures of Forever".  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:18 pm
Shiya was slightly hesitent, she hadnt entered a book that she hadnt read yet, She sighed, then followed him into the book, "Where is this?" she asked. she looked around, "Zach?"  

spaztastic psycho

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:19 pm
Walt wanted to stay and finish, but he wanted to catch up to the others. He got to a movie spot and left. He decided to go over to his house while they were in the books. But he only started to their house now.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:23 pm
He appeared. "Hm. I forgot. Oh well..." They were by a warehouse.  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:49 pm
Shiya jumped slightly as he appered. "What should we do?" she asked.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games