Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Amen, Let Us Drink Beer (RP started-no new people needed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:32 am

Koyashu followed closely behind them. "Do want me to drive Richard?" he asked worried.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:34 am

"...might be best...yah."said Richard tossing his car keys to Koyashu. The twins got into the car and the author got into the passengers seat.

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:40 am

Koyashu caught the keys and got into the driver's seat. He started the car before asking, "So where to?"
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:43 pm

"111 Private drive, past Dublin and towards water. It's right on the beach so you can't miss it."said Richard putting his seat belt on and wrapping his arms around himself before closeing his eyes and resting his head on the window.

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:49 pm

Koyashu looked at Richard with concern. "Okay," he said as he started driving to the address Richard told him.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:55 pm

The blond sighed and was soon asleep. Emily was hoping up and down hyperly while Jamie was humming a soft tune.

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:04 pm

Koyashu kept driving and paying attention to the road. It didn't take long until he managed to get to Richard's parent's home without getting lost. "Hey, Richard, wake up. We're here," he said gently to Richard.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:07 pm

The blond opened his eyes and looked at his parents house. It was a pretty big and homey, house. The place was pretty and snow fell around it nicely while waves crashed close to the house.
The twins got out of the car and waited for Kyoyashu and Richard.
The author got out of the car and tiredly headed toward the door.

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:13 pm

Koyashu stopped the car and got out. He followed Richard and said, "Nice house."
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:22 pm

A loud ear piercing scream was heard from inside and right as Richard was putting his hand on the doorway a pretty slightly plump woman tackled him cracking his back and hugging him tightly as he was lifted off the ground. It was obvious where Cara got her hyperness from and where Richard got his height from.
"MOM! YOUR KILLING ME! LET GO!"yelled the blond.
The woman wore an green Irish dress and an apron, her hair was red and her eyes green.
"HONEY! OUR SON IS HOME!"screamed the woman, a handsome medium tall blond man came to the door. He had blue eyes and was slender.
When his wife let go of their son he grabbed him in a warm bear hug and was obviously makeing up for his wifes back cracking hug.
The twins laughed and ran inside.

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:25 pm

Koyashu had jumped slightly at the scream. He saw that it was just Richard's mom and calmed down. "Uh...hi," he said nerviously and slowly.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:33 pm

Mrs.Connelly grabbed Koyashu and pushed him inside, "LINE UP!"she screamed and there were groans as everyone stood.
"Now! You must be Koyashu! Well I'm Mrs.Connelly and you just met Mr.Connelly. Our real names are Chad and Alyssa...call me kitty. Now," she pointed to all her lined up children.
"Our oldest child Jack and his wife Lilly..."she pointed to a red head with brown eyes and a woman with brown hair and brown eyes with a slightly plump physique sitting next to him.
"Our second child Julia, with her husband Mike." she pointed to her daughter who had brownish gold eyes and blond hair. The womans husband had brown hair and green eyes.
"Andrew, our third child." she pointed out a red head with brown eyes.
"You know Richard who is next in line for age. Then theirs Mark..." she pointed then to a red head with green eyes and a grunge rocker look.
"Cara, I think Richard said you met her...and then Evan." she finished. Evan waved to Koyashu and Cara sat on Evan's lap happily.
"That's the family!" Mrs.Connelly yelled happily.
Richard groaned.

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:36 pm

Koyashu felt really nervious now. "Uh...hi...everyone," he said nerviously. Standing in front of people while singing and playing a guitar was a breeze. Standing in front of some people and introducing himself was another thing.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:44 pm

"Ah! Richard... you lost weight again, come! We need to cook dinner and get ready. Go rest boys! We need to fatten you up young man-"Mrs.Connelly jabbed her finger into her skinny son's stomach which annoyed him highly.
She looked over Koyashu, "are you hungry? I can't let you go hungry young man! Eh! What children I have raised! All thin or anorexic-"her eyes fell on Richard.
"I AM NOT ANOREXIC DAMN IT!"yelled the blond ready to strangle his mother as she skipped to the kitchen. Soon everyone was back to doing their own things and messing around. Richard was tackled to the floor by Jack. "Yo! Little bro!"
The blond sighed, "I'm going to leave hear later bloodied and beaten arent I?"
"YUP!"yelled Jack. "So! Koyashu, why are you with this loser?"

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:03 am

Koyashu couldn't help, but feel awkward. The only really hyper people he has been was Cara and Evan during that one visit. He looked at Jack and replied slowly, "Richard isn't a loser."
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games