Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Hugarashi Highschool: #1 [the begining] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:47 am
Chihiro layed in a meadow all alone. *Ltes just say her parents died*

"...*falls asleep*"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:02 am
Oz put on the clothes and ran to his dorm room. "Oh well maybe ill go t osee one of them and talk tommorow. I just hope Im not turning into a monster like the one I saw....Or maybe I am like in just movies a freaking werewolf..",Oz layed down on his bed and went to sleep.  

Zeinzu Randoso
Crew

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:31 am
"Well they have to be able to see me." Flame said waving his hand infront of her face smiling because she looked like she was blind. "I actull needed to tell you something." The Flame went on explaining the events of the day. "So any feed back?" Flame asked at the end of the expination.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:46 am
Chihiro: ZZZ *dreams of seeing her parents again*...ngh...Mom...Dad...dont...go...  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:11 pm
((Oh man i haven't been on in like so long))
Khana was walking to her house in the dark.Her eyes had ajusted so she could see.She looked up, the sky was stary and and a dark bluish color.The same sky as when it happened.She thought of when her parent left her.She wasn't an orphan((sort of she was)) her parent just couldn't take care of her.
((Story of how her parents left her
They had taken a trip to the polar reigon when she was about 9.She didn't know that her parents were going to abandon her.They went out in a huge field of ice,left her there,and they drove away.She was alone for hours and she was getting hypothermia (spelt it wrong).She saw head lights in the distantance but was getting dizzy.She passed out but was brought to a home.Just waking up she found herself in a room and on a couch.Some people came into the room and told her all about them.It was her foster parents now but she hated them.She had enough in the first month and she ran away.In another city she saved enough to rent an apartment and stayed there(that was long and thats why she calls her self "Cold as Ice"))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:14 pm
Chihiro: No...please...come back...!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:28 pm
Khana walked to her house and jumped on her bed.She fell asleep dreaming of that horrible memory of her parent leaving her.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:30 pm
*Chihiro shot up from her sleep*

"MOM DAD! Oh...it was just a...*falls asleep again*...dream"  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:37 pm
((sorry for a time skip you guys can finish your meeting at Fujuki's window.i just didn't want to be left out))
Khana slept like baby.She had got up and it was 4:00 a.m."Why did I wake up so early its sunday I sleep in on Sunday oh whatever.She got ready for the day and went outside to run.Khana always did the same routine every morning but not at this time.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:39 pm
*Chihiro opened her eyes and woke up*  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Zeinzu Randoso
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:36 pm
Oz saw one of the girls that were with Flame last night."Hey you.....Khana come here I got some questions from last night!"Oz said as he rushed to her.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:02 pm
((hey guys srry i wont be bac till sunday night or monday srry sweatdrop ima be at a friends house sweatdrop ))
Fujuki's eyes adjusted to the dark as he told his story, she nodded every once in a while as she put the puzzle to gether in her head ".....so these monsters called Hakai have been here for a while???how come they wernt descoverd eirlier??" she said thinking out loud 0.0 "I jnow what it could be...they might not be able to be in the light so they strike at night and people dont see them, the only people who do were...." she didnt want to finish...but she did "...died..." she said thinking of the tragic death they had. she put her hand on her heart in pain of thinking of how they died.....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:02 pm
*Chihiro walks alone through the streets*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:25 pm
((hey has anyone taken care of all of the orphans they needed to to get all 4 items??? 3nodding ))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:03 pm
((NO I'M ON THE FIRST ONE)) mrgreen
((Ok i guess Khana was awake because Oz wanted to talk to her whatever))
Khana looked over."Oh hi Oz....Whats up?" she said wondering why he had asked her to come there.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games