Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
New werewolves and vamps in town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

does this sound interestin enough?
  yes
  sorta
  no
View Results

His Midnight Tragedies

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:42 pm
I walked down the hall trying to find Belle but i couldn't find her. I realized i needed to have more friends. So I scanned the halls for interesting souls. I found on. He was talking with Alice.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:57 pm
Ezekiel shook his head and looked around worridly. Maybe I imagined her? He muttered unhappily, then looke dup to see that Shaylene had too disappeared.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

His Midnight Tragedies

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:22 pm
Misery_Rose_SinClair
Ezekiel shook his head and looked around worridly. Maybe I imagined her? He muttered unhappily, then looke dup to see that Shaylene had too disappeared.

"Hey!" I yelled to the kid. "Hey, I see you've met Alice. So are you new around here? I am. Just made it in last night." As I waited for him to speak, I realized I couldn't tell if he was human, vampire, or wolf.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:46 pm
Zeke turned to face the kid who had shouted and gave him a confused look. Umm... No. I'm not new. But, welcome to Forks?  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

His Midnight Tragedies

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:10 pm
Ooh bad move, assuming people were new never got me any points before... "Uhhhh...sorry, everyones new to me soooo....yeah...." I. Was. Embarrassed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:50 pm
Alice dragged Shaylene to an empty classroom. "Sorry I had to kidnap you a little bit, but if you had done what you were planning-well, that would have been bad. We need to train you up a bit. I know it's not your fault, and we'll try to work with you, but please-try?"  

the_queen_of_the_fairies

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:21 pm
Ezekiel smiled and then held out is hand. I'm Zeke. He said simply.

Shaylen smiled sheepishly at Alice. I wasn't going to do anything. I promised, remember? She watched her feet and sat down on a desk. She ha wanted to do something, had it all planned in a matter of moments, but... she didn't want to ruin anything for these people.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:53 pm
"Thanks, I'm Nick" I still wondered. I could simply ask but if he wasn't one, i could bow our cover.  

His Midnight Tragedies

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:49 pm
Zeke gave a nervous chuckle and ran a hand through his hair. Why are you staring at me? He asked, the corners of his mouth lifting in a smirk.

((Zeke is mortal.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:19 pm
"Umm, uh. Nothing, hehehe,nothing at all." I said sheepishly, though i noticed he had no qualities of a vampire. Great one more temptation  

His Midnight Tragedies

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

medusa56

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:12 pm
Belle looked around, and realized she had somehow ended up in the bathroom. Turning around, she left, and found Nick talking to Zeke. He looked very embarrassed. "Nick!" Belle called. Walking over to them, she said, "I've been looking for you. Food fights are not the greatest idea." Smilimg, Belle turned to Zeke. "Hi Zeke, I see you've met Nick."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:06 pm
Ezekiel smiled as Belle walked up. Hey. How do you know my name. I'm sure I've never actually talked to you before. he glanced back at Nick and laughed. So your the fool who started the food fight. I just wanted to thank you. Most fun I've had in a while. Zeke looked over Belle and Nick's head, trying to see where Shaylene had gone, but couldn't find her.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

His Midnight Tragedies

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:50 pm
"Hey Belle, I looked for you to but I couldnt...'see'...you." I said theoretically exhausted. "Thanks Zeke, I had to get outta there though, with food fights comes blood, and well, i cant stand the smell of blood. Weird right?" Yeah right! I thought I love the smell of it I could already tell that tis school year would be looong.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:48 pm
Shaylene peered out a window and saw Zeke talking ot Nick. She growled low in her throat and set to pacing the room.

Eekiel nodded, I know what you mean. Blood makes me queezy.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

His Midnight Tragedies

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:24 pm
I sensed shaylene's frustration from behind. Hmm, wonder whats up with her? "Yeah just gives me goose bumps. Y'kno, I have a feeling we'll be good friends." I said feeling more than that  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff