maybe
  i dont care and i hate u
View Results

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:34 pm
He looked up at her "no.. its just i've never said it before.."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:04 pm
she stoped in her steps for a second then continued walking out the room

((srry my sis is also on so i cant reply fast enough >.<))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:29 pm
( its a forum rp so time to me doesnt really matter but i try to reply as often as possible )

he walked out of her room a little while after she did and stood agianst a wall with an akward silenece  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:34 pm
as it was quiet in the room as she sat on the couch she culdnt take it anymore, she was on the verg of screaming her head off, but instead she calmly said "....ima go for a walk......" and walked out the house, stood infront of the house for a while, then chose her direction she was going to go  

Sayuki-Uchiha

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:45 pm
he continued to stand agianst the wall feeling abit odd "... ok..."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:01 pm
[may i join?]  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:02 pm
as she dissapered into the forest Mai walked into the rom "......" she looked around "...were is Fujuki?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:54 pm
[ post ur guy and ill tell u dude ]

he looked at Mai "she went out for a walk"  

minimonkey_s

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:49 pm
Mai got an anoyed look on her face "....-_-.....she always does that....say she is gunna be right bac, from the room, and she ends up leaving the house!" she said her face geting red with anger as she stoped bac to her room  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:05 am
Shikyo thought to himself maybe I shouldn't call anyone one a friend since it sets them in an odd mood... maybe I'm not supposed to have any... then he quietly said "maybe I should go home...." he looked out the window  

minimonkey_s

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:21 am
Mai: "-_-" ugh why did he have to go and say that....now its got her thinking alot more.....*sigh*" she layed on the bed and waited for Fujuki's return.....

as Fujuki got deeper into the forest the larger the trees gt and the less sun came through them. soon it was all black but she didnt stop walking. even in the dark she could see every little thing  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:40 am
Shikyo walked out the door and closed it behind him then headed towards his house.  

minimonkey_s

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:41 pm
she kept on walking deeper into the forest without getting into any trouble, she kept a look out........after a few hours she went bac after clearing her mind t really understand what he meant once she walked in it was silent, not a person in sight "Mai?....Mai?" she said Mai ran otu of teh room "Your bac!"
"yeah......were is-"
"left a while ago.....-_-"...." she said aswering fast and knowing she was gunna ask that question
"L-left?were?"
"I duno.....he just....left..." she said with no interest in the subject
"-_-" much help you are......well ima go see.......ill ge bac"
"UGH NOT AGAIN!" she yelled as she walked otu the house "hmmm......" she went in the direction of teh ramen shop "he could have gotten hungry....."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:55 pm
Shikyo pulled out a kunai and began to spin it in his hand as he waked home. He accidentally cut himself "...s**t..." and left a trail of blood behind him as he continued home.  

minimonkey_s

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:07 pm
she arrived at the shop "damn it......he isnt here either....." she said as she moved on to the next destination. After a few hours of looking she thought he may have letf in the forest and went there. as she went along she somehow arrived at a familiar place ".....*sigh* i bet he went home -_-".......i can sense his chakranear by and im on his street......." she said glancing over and seeing blood driped on the floor O.O emediatly she thought he was hurt or mabye attacked...or even he changed again. she ran after the trail not taking the time to make any other conclusions  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff