Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Life with a Chevalier(open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:06 pm
I smiled brightly at her and said in my angelic voice, "Why don't you stay with us? And it's very nice to meet you Nemo.. what a pretty name you have.." I was glad of making new friends.. even Diva is being a little nice to me.. 'All I want is peace.. for all of us to share.. isn't there enough violence in this universe anyway?..' "You can sleep with me if you like.. I brought an extra mat with me.. I'd like to get to know you more as well if that's ok.." I don't know why.. but I was very drawn to this girl.. not in the perverted way of course, but she was just so different to me.. I was so used to the people on my own planet. It would be nice to get to know someone not from my own home..  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:44 pm
Hmm ok Rina come on, " Hmm where are we going?" To a hotel" Ok " she sadi getting up adn walking away with Diva  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:52 pm
Kayle:
I was quiet and disconnected mentally with everyone else, my gaze to the sky, thinking. I smiled at the group lightly. "excuse me" i said, putting my hands in my pockets and leaving them once again, id be back within the hour, but, i was not planning to stay with them in the hotel anyways, i jsut neede ot think, and, get answers, but, it seemed as if everone was doing something else, so id wait until morning, for now, id just get lost in thought, i ordered my chevalier not to follow me, to go off and enjoy himself for some time, though arguing was futile, i won the argument. I started walking down the street, night had fallen, and the red light from the stop light shone against my face.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:52 pm
"You really don't mind having me around?" Nemo blinked in suprise. This girl, Kaoru, was just so kind. Who knew that such kindness could exist in the outside world? A ghost of a smile appeared on her face. "If you really don't mind, then I would really like to stay."  

TwilightKitten

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:30 am
TwilightKitten
"You really don't mind having me around?" Nemo blinked in suprise. This girl, Kaoru, was just so kind. Who knew that such kindness could exist in the outside world? A ghost of a smile appeared on her face. "If you really don't mind, then I would really like to stay."
She looked behind her and smiled" I dont mind we could share a room.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:27 pm
OOC: This is bridal style User Image

IC: "I think it would be wonderful if you stay with us, I am Sanosuke Sagara, Sano for short." I smiled to the girl before looking around "Now that I think off it...where are we going to stay? I do not know if Diva plans on letting us stay with her...and Kayle seems to have disapeared..."

Salem Delgado

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:44 pm
Kayle's thoughts wondered, and she found herslef deep in town, she headed back towards the others, and popped out form aroudn the corner, "back" she muttered, puttin gher hands in her pockets, making it snow aorudn ehrself, she enjoyed being cold..  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:21 pm
Name: Sandy Ross
Image: dont really have one
Bio: im a witch/winx/mew mew/chiropteran slayer/soul reaper
Species: every thing i named
Weapons/Powers: i can sing and it weakens the bad guys, i can crystallize chiropterans, i have power over all elements in my winx and witch form and also my mew mew form  

Tsuki Maebara-Jushiro

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:39 am
Salem Delgado
OOC: This is bridal style User Image

IC: "I think it would be wonderful if you stay with us, I am Sanosuke Sagara, Sano for short." I smiled to the girl before looking around "Now that I think off it...where are we going to stay? I do not know if Diva plans on letting us stay with her...and Kayle seems to have disapeared..."
You can stay with me. I have a house amsheal bought me one time. Its all paid for.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:20 am
Sandy Ross
Name: Sandy Ross
Image: dont really have one
Bio: im a witch/winx/mew mew/chiropteran slayer/soul reaper
Species: every thing i named
Weapons/Powers: i can sing and it weakens the bad guys, i can crystallize chiropterans, i have power over all elements in my winx and witch form and also my mew mew form

just grab an image from photobucket, explain to me what the hell that stuff is, and give me a bit of backround info. on ur character and ur good to go.  

Rae-sempai

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:49 pm
"R-really? Thank you Lady Diva." I smiled brightly at the of heart Diva was showing and thinking to myself 'I always knew she was really a nice person.'  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:56 pm
Salem Delgado
"R-really? Thank you Lady Diva." I smiled brightly at the of heart Diva was showing and thinking to myself 'I always knew she was really a nice person.'
"But touch nothing "  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

TwilightKitten

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:53 am
"I don't know how to thank all of you...if there is anything you need help with, feel free to ask me." Nemo said. Her voice slowly gained a higher volume. It seemed that she was finally warming up to others.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:14 am
I held on tighter to Sano then.. feeling as though I was going to faint. I smiled at Diva and said, "Thank you Diva, that's very kind of you.." I looked at everyone then, looking at each face with gentleness. "Shall we all be off then?.. It is getting very late.. I'm sure you're all ti--" My sentence cut off there, and I was all of a sudden gasping for air, for something had hit me. There was a sharp poison needle (bigger than an ordinary needle) that was halfway in my right arm. My brother, (who I didn't know was my brother) Kazuki, was flying in the air and had thrown the needle at me. He then flew off, muttering to himself. I clutched at my arm.. and when I couldn't hold it in any longer.. I screamed very loud, for the pain was to much..  

Cutegirlo0o

Sexii_Shadow

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:31 am
I looked at my sister in shock, then at my brother in anger. I quickly muttered, "I'll be back later.." then took off after my brother with haste. I was like a shadow, for my anger was the key to make me run faster. If anyone saw me, I would be a blur to them. Both me and my brother were very quick; we were the greatest team when it came to battle; I would hit the target from below, when he would hit them from above. When we came to a race, it was always a tie.. but I had a gut feeling that I was going to win this time..  
Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games