Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Stockholm Syndrome? (A Romance/Adventure RP; not searching) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:01 pm
"Really?" he asked shocked and happy. "That is great!" he said smiling the biggest smile in his life.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:05 pm
She nodded and hugged him. She smiled into his chest and just stayed there.  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:08 pm
He held her close him. The smile still on his face. "We should make an appointment with the doctor in town so that we can make sure everything is okay," he said.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:09 pm
She nodded and looked up at him. " big warning...twins are very prevalent in my family..i have 4 siblings and i'm the only one not in a set of twins...so dont be surprised if i have twins.."  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:17 pm
"Thanks for the warning. My whole family have been nothing but single kids and only males," he said. "Be nice if I could break that tradition."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:19 pm
SHe nodded and smiled at him. about 4 months later she was getting a stomach on her which she hated. She kept calling herself ugly with mood swings. She was with Rai to find the sex of the babies.  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:25 pm
He sat beside her holding her hand. He hated that she kept calling herself ugly. In his opinion she was still very beautiful even with the stomach. He was waiting anxiously for the doctor to come back to tell them the sex of the babies.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:28 pm
Finally her doctor came in and smiled. "..alright you two..you have two babies of course...but one is a male...and one is Female..congratulations..you can leave whenever you'd like "She handed them the ultra sounds and Sasha smiled up at him. "...wow...a boy and girl.."  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:31 pm
"Yeah. This is fantastic," he said smiling. He then leaned over to her and gently kissed her on her lips.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:34 pm
She returned his kiss. She sighed and snuggled into his chest. " i love you.." She let him take her home and smiled at him.  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:36 pm
"I love you too," he said leading her to the car. Once in the car he drove them quickly home.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:42 pm
She smiled and soon was back in the farm house. She cracked her back and walked over to Jim to tell him.  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:44 pm
Jim was working on one of the vans. He looked like he was ticked off about something with the way he was working.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:50 pm
She knelt down and smiled at him. " hey there..can i help at all ? "  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:52 pm
Jim looked at her. "No you can't. Don't want to run the risk of you losing you kids," he said going back to working on the van.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games